Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall reading anywhere that she was hitting him with an object. Just "did she think that if she hit him he'd fall down like in the movies". Could have been a muck around Muay Thai move, for all we know at the moment.

My post may have been confusing earlier because I myself am getting confused with transcript Tostee and the inter-forum Tostees with the funny nose & glasses on mentioning a metallic object. Apologies in case I unintentionally bent rules, will re-read them again with regard to discussing content of other forums to grasp what can / can't be discussed here.

Brain like an Aero Bar today... lol

Was thinking I'll create an alibi after W'rie fell? He RAN and made his way around people and shops and even sat down to eat the pizza knowing full well he'll be caught on CCTV.

Was he thinking of saying 'I left her asleep, I don't know what happened I wasn't there'.

I know it works with motor vehicle accidents where it is an offence to leave the scene of an accident, isn't there the same if you leave the scene of a crime?
I guess in his eyes it wasn't a crime it was a misadventure.

My post may have been confusing earlier because I myself am getting confused with transcript Tostee and the inter-forum Tostees with the funny nose & glasses on mentioning a metallic object. Apologies in case I unintentionally bent rules, will re-read them again with regard to discussing content of other forums to grasp what can / can't be discussed here.

Brain like an Aero Bar today... lol

Not at all Camp Chair. Your posts are great! Just thinking more about the metallic thing tonight.

He was even complaining about how the media lifted "sneering" photos of him from his FB. Wut???

So now it's somehow Rrie's fault that she is amazingly photogenic and he's... not? And why did he put unflattering sneering photos of himself on his own FB in the first place? Don't you usually put your best pics on your own FB page?
:gaah:

And is it also Rrie's fault that his unfortunate alpaca photo op looked as if he thought he was in Studio 54 hitting on a sloot instead of standing in a pasture flirting with an alpaca?

<modsnip>

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/gable-tostee-tinder-death.1073366/page-11#post-36634614

IMO - I don't think she had hold of any metal object - I think she had hold of his penis, trying to get him to stop choking her. "You let go and I will too" sort of. Otherwise he would very easily have been able to get whatever she was holding out of her hand, but his penis - he was too scared to move,hence the continued yelling - let it go.

IMO - I don't think she had hold of any metal object - I think she had hold of his penis, trying to get him to stop choking her. "You let go and I will too" sort of. Otherwise he would very easily have been able to get whatever she was holding out of her hand, but his penis - he was too scared to move,hence the continued yelling - let it go.

I thought maybe Rie went for the 'Christmas hold' but that would be plural unless........

And in another report it states Warriena was hitting him with a "solid object"....but of course that's according to his defence team....

However, the Gold Coast contract carpet-layer&#8217;s defence team argues he was merely trying to protect himself from the young woman who had turned violent, slapping him and hitting him with a solid object.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-warriena-wright/story-e6frg6nf-1227128046513

There we go with that "object" again! Not a shoe, not a book .... an object! So why is that? So that the object can change depending on what the eventual defence scenario is? :gaah:

(Like Lisa did a ballerina leap over the balcony rail, till they discovered there was a witness - then the defence story changed.)

Why did he have to choke her……given the fact that this poor women was highly intoxicated…..why not just rip it out of her hand, surely it wouldn't be that hard. If mace spray didn't stop him in his tracks I'm sure Wrie would have been a push over.

Indeed!! He's supposedly 6ft 4ins, supposedly is into gym work??....and according to police/prosecutors, the evidence doesn't suggest he was affected by alcohol. Warriena was very *intoxicated, he not only chokes her but then drags her onto the balcony!! He didn't just shove her out there, he dragged her out. Yet he had trouble extracting something from her hand!?!??!....

Prosecutors say Ms Wright slapped him, before he squeezed her throat and dragged her to the balcony, where he locked her outside.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-warriena-wright/story-e6frg6nf-1227128046513

.......submissions that Tostee’s offending was caused by alcohol were not borne out by the evidence

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/n...trict-conditions/story-fnj94j0t-1227127491700

Indeed!! He's supposedly 6ft 4ins, supposedly is into gym work??....and according to police/prosecutors, the evidence doesn't suggest he was affected by alcohol. Warriena was very *intoxicated, he not only chokes her but then drags her onto the balcony!! He didn't just shove her out there, he dragged her out. Yet he had trouble extracting something from her hand!?!??!....

Prosecutors say Ms Wright slapped him, before he squeezed her throat and dragged her to the balcony, where he locked her outside.

.......submissions that Tostee&#8217;s offending was caused by alcohol were not borne out by the evidence

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/n...trict-conditions/story-fnj94j0t-1227127491700

And didn't he possibly tackle her to the ground first? ... the loud thump heard by the downstairs neighbour ... like someone was moving furniture.

.... woke around 2am to what sounded like furniture crashing on the floor.

&#8220;After a little time there was a really loud bang from the unit above. It sounded like something really heavy being dropped on the floor,&#8217;&#8217; she said.

&#8220;A short time after that I heard a female person shout the words &#8216;no, no, no&#8217;.&#8221;

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...051950766?nk=a0b4d6dc2cf8f2503e78fb37c098844a

A set of metal handcuffs could do some damage if the hands were secured at the front of the body.
Jeez this bolded sentence says it all doesn't it.

1.36am - Argument begins when female says she is leaving and can't find her iPhone. She says: "Are you going to f---ing untie me because I will f---ing destroy your jaw."

1.38am - Male: "I should have never given you so much to drink. I thought we were going to have fun?". He then asks her to "calm down".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

Guys we can discuss forum related comments that have been included in media reports but that's as far as it goes.

Paraphrasing with the link included is ok but then can't be discussed.

Solid object? GT might think of...err... 'himself' in that way :giggle:

And in another report it states Warriena was hitting him with a "solid object"....but of course that's according to his defence team....

However, the Gold Coast contract carpet-layer’s defence team argues he was merely trying to protect himself from the young woman who had turned violent, slapping him and hitting him with a solid object.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

The picture of the tanning bed right next to the balcony railing raises red flags for me. I raised 3 kids aged 2 years apart and putting anything climbable near a railing like that is something I would never do, even at only 1/2 story high. It's my opinion as a mom, and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with Warriena's death, but it's a possibility.

There is also a photo of the living room. Notice the tray of rocks and 2 black objects on the glass coffee table. Are these the objects that have been mentioned in the transcripts?

Can I upload photos from photobucket here? I want to try to zoom in on those 2 black objects.

<modsnip>

The picture of the tanning bed right next to the balcony railing raises red flags for me. I raised 3 kids aged 2 years apart and putting anything climbable near a railing like that is something I would never do, even at only 1/2 story high. It's my opinion as a mom, and I'm not sure if it had anything to do with Warriena's death, but it's a possibility.

There is also a photo of the living room. Notice the tray of rocks and 2 black objects on the glass coffee table. Are these the objects that have been mentioned in the transcripts?

Can I upload photos from photobucket here? I want to try to zoom in on those 2 black objects.

I think I understand what you mean. The sunbed is not far from the door and from memory she went down in the corner where the sunbed is standing. If GT shoved her out on that balcony, quite forcefully, it's possible that she stumbled, fell on or over that sunbed and having lost balance and/or orientation straight over the railing. Falling, she managed to grip the railing, hanging off the railing, feet pointing away from the balcony for a short time, before losing grip and falling to her death. In this case, he might not have intended to kill her, but he is still fully responsible for her death.

<modsnip>

Maybe they were handcuffs and didn't want to refer them as such, thereby calling the item a metal object. Also you could swing a pair of handcuffs towards a person. You would call a knife a weapon, handcuffs no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member