Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he was on bail at the time of the car chase :notgood:

He was granted bail but was back in custody on July 27 when he led New South Wales police on a high speed pursuit after attending this year’s Splendour in the Grass music festival.

Police allege Mr Tostee was spotted driving a grey vehicle with no numberplates and reaching speeds of 200km/hour on the Pacific Motorway south of the border.

Police deployed road spikes on the northbound lanes of the M1 just prior to the Tugun Tunnel, but it is alleged Mr Tostee continued to drive on the rims at about 140km/hour.

He was finally stopped about 15km up the M1 at Currumbin

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...anger-to-the-law/story-fnj94idh-1227020994419

Yep ... on bail, friends in car, almost 5 times the legal alcohol limit, no license plates on car. All dangerous bravado and recklessness. A disaster just waiting to happen.

And someone who favours him says the jails are full. Not full enough imo.

:jail:

Considering the Onscreen names used and some of the comments which are subtle but alarming at the same time - I can hear the voice of Tostee amongst the replies.
I'd say, this is like giving a dog its full leash and then being let off to run stupid in the park.

Something is allowing this to happen - I think the bail condition should have gone further.

To whom does the benefit go?
Is GT's legal team pushing for a judge only trial?
Is someone waiting for 'Tostee's Voice' to trip up?
This case is gathering notoriety.

I disagree. They sound like different people. The names show they have the same attitude, but they have totally different styles of writing. Is it so hard to believe GT has a few supporters? Unfortunately, that misogynist mold hasn't been broken, it's ageless. :moo:

Seriously?! People have had his FB page bookmarked for a long time, it is the same site as always.

Compare this ...
2mwdlsm.jpg

To all of these dolled up pics ...
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...=xc-pVJreB6XUmgXM0YCAAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Chunkier now, but the same guy.

The face is fatter, the smile is different and I don't think GT's ears are visible in the other photos.

I can't wait for the 12th. We're being starved for facts on this case. I hope it doesn't go all Arias on us. Delay after delay, motion after motion, closed hearings, etc...
:hourglass:

I disagree. They sound like different people. The names show they have the same attitude, but they have totally different styles of writing. Is it so hard to believe GT has a few supporters? Unfortunately, that misogynist mold hasn't been broken, it's ageless. :moo:

The face is fatter, the smile is different and I don't think GT's ears are visible in the other photos.

I can't wait for the 12th. We're being starved for facts on this case. I hope it doesn't go all Arias on us. Delay after delay, motion after motion, closed hearings, etc...

the link SA posted has lots of pics with his ears visible!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...B6XUmgXM0YCAAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#imgdii=_

Yep ... on bail, friends in car, almost 5 times the legal alcohol limit, no license plates on car. All dangerous bravado and recklessness. A disaster just waiting to happen.

Max lolz @ "not full enough"

The sidelines to the tragedy of WW's death seem entertaining at times. Tostee is unlikeable in many ways and his supporters so aggressive and hostile. A sort of tragicomedy. :-/

Yes I believe he has a few supporters but none so supportive that they spend hours and hours online defending him. :shame:

It's him in the pic for sure - if anyone made a fake account they would use real pic's and not go out a find a doppelganger. :facepalm:

As for the posters - IMO Definitely the same person writing ALL of them - same sarcasm, same attitude, same arguments, same rude messages :gaah: and same style.

They detail how he has two outstanding charges against him, both relating to an incident on the Gold Coast on January 27 this year.
Police were called after a tuk-tuk driver claimed he’d run away without paying. They caught up with him, the documents say, at a store nearby where he was buying chocolate and using obscene language, the Daily Mail reported.

AND THEN
Later in the year, on July 27, he was charged with high range drink driving after he was allegedly found to be nearly five times over the legal limit for driving.

Tostee was also charged with breaching bail conditionsthat had been imposed after the January incident.

C'mon he was already on bail when he did the high speed chase, why is he walking the streets?

http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...-warriena-wright/story-fncynjr2-1227057520144

C'mon he was already on bail when he did the high speed chase, why is he walking the streets?

http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...-warriena-wright/story-fncynjr2-1227057520144

Different states, but people are bailed for lots of serious charges, imo... Man Haron Monis and Adrian Bayley's criminal history come to mind...

You are absolutely correct. Why were they bailed? Just two examples where the Law let greater society down in a traumatic way. The horror of Warriena's fall is our horror---something the Tostee defender fails to recognize (which is telling, no?)
IMO Tostee should be included in the list. Why is he out walking around? He shows a general disregard for society's well-being.
And it is new information to me that he had friends in the car while he was going up to 200km/hr on the M1, then driving on tire rims at a high rate of speed. His defenders seem to wave this charge away. Bet they have never seen a fatal car accident. How lucky his friends' association with him that night didn't get them killed, too.

Yes I believe he has a few supporters but none so supportive that they spend hours and hours online defending him. :shame:

It's him in the pic for sure - if anyone made a fake account they would use real pic's and not go out a find a doppelganger. :facepalm:

As for the posters - IMO Definitely the same person writing ALL of them - same sarcasm, same attitude, same arguments, same rude messages :gaah: and same style.

If they have the same attitude as Gable Tostee, why wouldn't they?

The Gold Coast seems to be a huge pick up spot. I don't think it's a stretch that it's populated by quite a few guys playing the same game as GT. He is not unique.

You are absolutely correct. Why were they bailed? Just two examples where the Law let greater society down in a traumatic way. The horror of Warriena's fall is our horror---something the Tostee defender fails to recognize (which is telling, no?)
IMO Tostee should be included in the list. Why is he out walking around? He shows a general disregard for society's well-being.
And it is new information to me that he had friends in the car while he was going up to 200km/hr on the M1, then driving on tire rims at a high rate of speed. His defenders seem to wave this charge away. Bet they have never seen a fatal car accident. How lucky his friends' association with him that night didn't get them killed, too.

Thanx that's my point Oooom. Why isn't there a rule of one strike & you're out of society. Obviously there is a thumbing of noses at our wonderful police who risk their lives to bring these culprits in and the courts let them go time and time again. I want to know why? WHY?

One day the judges may contemplate their navel fluff a little longer and give some thought to the safety of the ones who pay their wages. :thinking:

If Tostee and many others who reoffend while on bail then the likes of Warriena, Katrina Dawson and many others would be living their lives today.

If they have the same attitude as Gable Tostee, why wouldn't they?

The Gold Coast seems to be a huge pick up spot. I don't think it's a stretch that it's populated by quite a few guys playing the same game as GT. He is not unique.

Judging by the many posters on the bb forum from all over the world, I think Tostee is quite unique in his determination to bed as many girls as possible, record them, and put his recordings up on the forum as entertainment. I have yet to see one other guy post their ongoing bed-count, and post recordings of the girls for others to listen to/watch. Even the occasional mutual misogynists on that forum have not exhibited that behaviour.

Judging by the many posters on the bb forum from all over the world, I think Tostee is quite unique in his determination to bed as many girls as possible, record them, and put his recordings up on the forum as entertainment. I have yet to see one other guy post their ongoing bed-count, and post recordings of the girls for others to listen to/watch. Even the occasional mutual misogynists on that forum have not exhibited that behaviour.

Nor have they been alleged to have murdered one of their conquests.

I damn well think he's very unique that way.

He's an absolute menace to society. imo

I just don't think superwoman would be shouting "no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" ....

I just don't think superwoman would be shouting "no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" ....

And how many times does someone have to say No before it means NO?

She was completely disempowered IMO. That might have been the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member