Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed about her last night without having seen the post before this. Even if I she thought she was at street level Wree's balcony exit strategy doesn't sit with me.

Just answering my own question, yes, he is due for release this Saturday (could be Sunday) August 1st. No word on a trial date for the murder charge.

ACCUSED murderer Gable Tostee could be left in limbo in NSW after his release from prison tomorrow amid confusion about his conflicting parole and bail conditions

After serving his six-month non-parole period he will be released from prison tomorrow but he will not be able to leave NSW without prior approval from the parole board.

The 29-year-old is also still subject to conflicting bail conditions in Queensland which require him to live at his parents’ Carrara home.

It is understood Tostee has applied to transfer his parole from NSW to Queensland but the application is yet to be approved.

The debacle means Tostee could be stuck in NSW in breach of his bail conditions while waiting for the sign off to return home to the Gold Coast.

Tostee’s solicitor, Nick Dore, said his client was trying to organise the smoothest transfer possible to comply with the orders of the NSW Parole Board

He will face his murder charge at a committal hearing on the murder charge in the Southport Magistrates Court on September 30.

His defence team have not applied to cross-examine any witnesses at the hearing.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...es-a-legal-limbo/story-fnje8bkv-1227463743347

ACCUSED murderer Gable Tostee could be left in limbo in NSW after his release from prison tomorrow amid confusion about his conflicting parole and bail conditions

After serving his six-month non-parole period he will be released from prison tomorrow but he will not be able to leave NSW without prior approval from the parole board.

The 29-year-old is also still subject to conflicting bail conditions in Queensland which require him to live at his parents’ Carrara home.

It is understood Tostee has applied to transfer his parole from NSW to Queensland but the application is yet to be approved.

The debacle means Tostee could be stuck in NSW in breach of his bail conditions while waiting for the sign off to return home to the Gold Coast.

Tostee’s solicitor, Nick Dore, said his client was trying to organise the smoothest transfer possible to comply with the orders of the NSW Parole Board

He will face his murder charge at a committal hearing on the murder charge in the Southport Magistrates Court on September 30.

His defence team have not applied to cross-examine any witnesses at the hearing.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...es-a-legal-limbo/story-fnje8bkv-1227463743347

They should send him to Siberia for his parole period.

Thanks possumheart. I see the parallels too. There is a type who can't enjoy sex unless there are absolutely no inputs from the other person. Is it so with Gable Tostee-Eric Thomas?

[h=1]Accused balcony killer Gable Tostee freed after serving jail time over car chase [/h]

• by:GREG STOLZ
  • August 02, 201512:00AM

Carrying his belongings in a bag, Tostee was yesterday picked up at the Mid North Coast Correctional Centre by his parents, Gray and Helene, in a green Ford station wagon. He was released just after 9am.
A parole transfer delay which could have left Tostee stranded in NSW was resolved and Tostee was believed to be headed back home to the Gold Coast.
He is subject to strict Supreme Court bail conditions in Queensland, including a ban on using Tinder and other social media to contact women, random alcohol and drug testing and a night curfew.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-over-car-chase/story-fnn8dlfs-1227466272227

The mother of tragic Warriena "Rrie" Wright, who died after meeting a date on Tinder, has made an emotional tribute to her daughter on the eve of the anniversary of her death.

Beth Tagpuno recalled her final, cherished memories with her daughter Rrie, who police say was allegedly violently assaulted by playboy Gable Tostee and was trying to escape when she fell from his 14th-floor Gold Coast apartment on August 8 last year.

"I never thought that July 15th last year would be the last time I would get to bond with my daughter Rrie as I was leaving the next day for my holiday to the Philippines," Tagpuno wrote on Facebook.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/70542220/mums-tribute-to-daughter-after-tinder-date-tragedy

Gosh, I wonder why the media aren't calling the accused by his witty, new name? What's with that? Is there no protocol?
I predict photos of him strolling in his sea foam cardigan in the near future, feeling the sand between his toes.

September 30th is the next court date on the Gold Coast.

I think I must have missed this thread showing as being updated in my subscriptions list for a while there. Can anyone tell me how far back to go to read about this name change that's been mentioned?
TIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member