Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks to the recording, both Crown prosecutor Glenn Cash and Mr Holt agree on almost all crucial facts of the case.
They agree Ms Wright was not pushed or thrown by Mr Tostee from the balcony, but that he forced her out there and closed the sliding door."

"They also agree that early in the evening, Ms Wright was the aggressor in an ongoing series of fights the pair can be heard having, and that his blood on two ornamental rocks found inside the apartment supports his claim she was throwing them at him."

BBM -
Early in the Evening
Not anywhere near where he lost it then. They both agree on that.

She didn't hit him, yes she tried (good on her), but she didn't - WHY did she try to hit him, and why was his response so explosive?

MANSLAUGHTER

Possible defences to this offence include but are not limited to

Self Defence
Defence of another person
Insanity
Identification i.e. not the accused
The killing was not unlawful
An ordinary person in the position of the accused would not have foreseen the death of the deceased as a possible outcome of his act.

The person is not dead i.e. death cannot be proved.

Criminal Law Article written by Bill Potts (a Queensland criminal defence lawyer who is experienced in Unlawful Killing/Manslaughter matters)

http://www.pottslawyers.com.au/manslaughter-qld-offence.html

BBM - Not anywhere near where he lost it then. They both agree on that.

She didn't hit him, yes she tried (good on her), but she didn't - WHY did she try to hit him, and why was his response so explosive?

GT's blood found on the telescope and ornamental rocks plus WW's dna found on both items. Why did she hit him? Who knows, she was blind drunk, aggressive and combat as noted by both the defence and crown prosecution (see below) plus multiple witnesses who stated she was angry and aggressive throughout the night. The recording confirms this and confirms that GT was trying to placate her over a period of time.

"They also agree that early in the evening, Ms Wright was the aggressor in an ongoing series of fights the pair can be heard having

GT's blood found on the telescope and ornamental rocks plus WW's dna found on both items. Why did she hit him? Who knows, she was blind drunk, aggressive and combat as noted by both the defence and crown prosecution (see below) plus multiple witnesses who stated she was angry and aggressive throughout the night. The recording confirms this and confirms that GT was trying to placate her over a period of time.

"They also agree that early in the evening, Ms Wright was the aggressor in an ongoing series of fights the pair can be heard having

NO his DNA was found on the telescope NOT his blood.

It's in one of the Tweets - I posted over 200 of them this week - and I am not going to look for it.

Agreed, but I'm not sure how they could, when the sole eye witness maintains she fell trying to climb to her death and that she didn't hear or see anyone else on the balcony other than WW.

sole eye witness maintains she FIRST saw W in a position that is inexplicable and nonsensical in the context of 'climbing'.

THEN saw W turn around and climb toward the lower floor

G's balcony was not at witness eye level - Just because he wasn't seen doesn't mean he wasn't there

-- in fact the tape proves he WAS out there.. the question here is only "did he hold her over the edge or not?"

It's been mentioned many times that Warriena tried to hit Tostee with the metal clamp from the telescope. The metal clamp is to hold the telescope onto a tripod? What hasn't been mentioned is the actual tripod. The screwing or unscrewing sounds heard on the tape may well have been Tostee removing the collapsible tripod and that looks a lot like what he had in his hand as he exited the elevator and proceeded to dump it. Why would he dump the tripod?

He said while Ms Wright may have been the aggressor in the beginning, the tables turned in those six minutes, evidenced by Tostee’s menacing tone of voice and refusal to let her go home despite her pleas because, “you’ve been a bad girl”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...5/news-story/d47587533641d7a3fd649e04d3272c5d

It's in one of the Tweets - I posted over 200 of them this week - and I am not going to look for it.

And? She either attempted to hit him with it or did hit him with it, it's largely immaterial. She was the initial aggressor, hitting him with no provocation as maintained by both the defence and the crown prosecution.

BBM. That is incorrect as was evidenced in court.

No it is basically the same thing here. If they don't choose to pursue therefore dismissed aka "acquitted". They cannot then take them up at a later date. When it's dropped then it's just dropped and not revised.
Completely false. An acquittal is only achieved through a trial. Equating it to dismissed charges is just wrong. You cannot assume that one would have been acquitted if a trial did proceed.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well it was during all those choking sounds..

No, she was aggressive and violent way before it got to that point. 1.03am: Female: “Shut up or I will beat you up. You look like Sam

1.14am: Female says she is going to go vampire on his *advertiser censored*. Conversation about Reza. Male: “Stay right there.”
1.15am: Female: “You are dead and I hate you.”
1.16am: Conversation about her dead dog.Male: “Don’t hurt me, I am defenceless.”
1.19.30am: After minutes of laughing and hitting in the background, male is heard to say “Ow”
1.26.30am: Male: “I should walk you home.”
1.27am: Male: “Stop that.” Female: “Oh my god you are like a Christian.” Further inaudible conversations.
1.29.30am: Male: “Just relax.” ... Inaudible conversation ... “I don’t like getting beaten up.” ... Inaudible conversation.
1.31am: Male: “Just be nice.” Inaudible conversation. Conversation is calm.
1.37am: Female: I will (expletive) destroy your jaw.
1.40am: Male: “Do you even remember what you were doing to me half an hour ago?“You were beating me up for no reason.” Female: “Exactly.” Male: “You thought it was funny or something. Why were you beating me up?

The choking noise doesn't start for another 30minutes

So the number of rocks is growing! :facepalm: If we're talking numbers, it's still no comparison to the 33 screams of "NO" from Warriena.

I am sure I can see a pebble on the balcony not far from Tostee's shoes: waitasec:

Well it was during all those choking sounds.. /QUOTE]No, she was aggressive and violent way before it got to that point. 1.03am: Female: “Shut up or I will beat you up. You look like Sam1.14am: Female says she is going to go vampire on his *advertiser censored*.1.13am: Female says she is talking about gods. Male says there are no gods. She again calls him Zeus.1.14am: Female says she is going to go vampire on his *advertiser censored*. Conversation about Reza. Male: “Stay right there.”1.15am: Female: “You are dead and I hate you.”1.16am: Conversation about her dead dog.Male: “Don’t hurt me, I am defenceless.”1.19.30am: After minutes of laughing and hitting in the background, male is heard to say “Ow”1.26.30am: Male: “I should walk you home.”1.27am: Male: “Stop that.” Female: “Oh my god you are like a Christian.” Further inaudible conversations.1.29.30am: Male: “Just relax.” ... Inaudible conversation ... “I don’t like getting beaten up.” ... Inaudible conversation.1.31am: Male: “Just be nice.” Inaudible conversation. Conversation is calm.1.37am: Female: “Are you going to (expletive) untie me because I will (expletive) destroy your jaw. It is not (expletive) funny.”1.40am: Male: “Do you even remember what you were doing to me half an hour ago?“You were beating me up for no reason.” Female: “Exactly.” Male: “You thought it was funny or something. Why were you beating me up?The choking noise doesn't start for another 30minutes

zedz, would you fix your quote tags please. Your post is very difficult to read. Ta.

I would like to say thank you again for that Sleep. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member