Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on 7 NEWS Brisbane that there could be a verdict as soon as tomorrow afternoon.

No, she was aggressive and violent way before it got to that point. 1.03am: Female: “Shut up or I will beat you up. You look like Sam

1.14am: Female says she is going to go vampire on his *advertiser censored*. Conversation about Reza. Male: “Stay right there.”
1.15am: Female: “You are dead and I hate you
1.16am: Conversation about her dead dog.Male: “Don’t hurt me, I am defenceless.”
1.19.30am: After minutes of laughing and hitting in the background, male is heard to say “Ow”
1.26.30am: Male: “I should walk you home.”
1.27am: Male: “Stop that.” Female: “Oh my god you are like a Christian.” Further inaudible conversations.
1.29.30am: Male: “Just relax.” ... Inaudible conversation ... “I don’t like getting beaten up.” ... Inaudible conversation.
1.31am: Male: “Just be nice.” Inaudible conversation. Conversation is calm.
1.37am: Female: I will (expletive) destroy your jaw.
1.40am: Male: “Do you even remember what you were doing to me half an hour ago?“You were beating me up for no reason.” Female: “Exactly.” Male: “You thought it was funny or something. Why were you beating me up?

The choking noise doesn't start for another 30minutes

Judge to jury concentrate on that 6 minutes of the recording.

No, she was aggressive and violent way before it got to that point. 1.03am: Female: “Shut up or I will beat you up. You look like Sam

1.14am: Female says she is going to go vampire on his *advertiser censored*. Conversation about Reza. Male: “Stay right there.”
1.15am: Female: “You are dead and I hate you.”
1.16am: Conversation about her dead dog.Male: “Don’t hurt me, I am defenceless.”
1.19.30am: After minutes of laughing and hitting in the background, male is heard to say “Ow”
1.27am: Male: “Stop that.” Female: “Oh my god you are like a Christian.” Further inaudible conversations.
1.29.30am: Male: “Just relax.” ... Inaudible conversation ... “I don’t like getting beaten up.” ... Inaudible conversation.
1.40am: Male: “Do you even remember what you were doing to me half an hour ago?“You were beating me up for no reason.” Female: “Exactly.” Male: “You thought it was funny or something. Why were you beating me up?

This transcript is partial, there are chunks missing, therefore context is tainted.

I do note that "conversation is calm" and they're laughing.

Also that Tostee has not one fresh bruise, nor wound but for what looks like carpet burned knees.

1.15am: Female: “You are dead and I hate you

He said while Ms Wright may have been the aggressor in the beginning, the tables turned in those six minutes, evidenced by Tostee’s menacing tone of voice and refusal to let her go home despite her pleas because, “you’ve been a bad girl”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/quee...649e04d3272c5d

BBM:

From #840 of thread 6.

Tostee: You're lucky I haven't chucked you off my ****ing balcony you God damn psycho little *****. Do your Muay Thai now.

THIS! This will be a big factor into the jurors decision.

Just heard on 7 NEWS Brisbane that there could be a verdict as soon as tomorrow afternoon.

That would be good, but I doubt it, by the time the Judge gives his directions and the Jury listen to the tape - at least once. I really don't think it will be tomorrow.

And #844 from thread 6.

Tostee: I'm going to let you go. You're not going to collect any of your belongings. If you try and pull anything I'll knock you out.

He's threatening a 57kg woman? Do we know how much he weighed back in August 2014?

From #840 of thread 7.

Tostee: You're lucky I haven't chucked you off my ****ing balcony you God damn psycho little *****. Do your Muay Thai now.

THIS! This will be a big factor into the jurors decision.

I agree coupled with GT's last words to Rrie "I would but you have been a bad girl"

And #844 from thread 6.

Tostee: I'm going to let you go. You're not going to collect any of your belongings. If you try and pull anything I'll knock you out.

He's threatening a 57kg woman? Do we know how much he weighed back in August 2014?

110kg from memory but I'll have to find a link. EDITING - I was wrong - he was not 110kg. Keep reading!

Editing - I'm having trouble finding it in my history. Does anyone else have a link?

Editing again - I can't find a link, I must have dreamed that he weighed 110kg. Depending on his height it seems a bit much (he's not really a bodybuilder). Regardless, he was much bigger than her and could have easily overpowered her.

The sole eye witness maintains she was attempting to climb down.

Agreed, but I'm not sure how they could, when the sole eye witness maintains she fell trying to climb to her death and that she didn't hear or see anyone else on the balcony other than WW.

RSBM BBM^ - Who is this "sole eye witness" you are referring to?.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...y/news-story/b203b51088e6f6c2f668a1b7eb8ff08a

Gabriele Collyer-Wiedner, who lives on the 13th floor of the Avalon apartment tower, said she saw legs dangling from the balcony above “and I froze”.

She had earlier heard what sounded like furniture banging.

“Then I heard a female voice screaming ‘no’ in panic,” Ms Collyer-Wiedner told the court.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...e/news-story/264303a7fcdb3eda1c7bdfca468a6308

Hairdresser Emily Ellis also watched from the 12th floor balcony as Ms Wright fell.“She was in a hanging position but ... I wasn’t able to make out what she was doing,” she said

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...e/news-story/264303a7fcdb3eda1c7bdfca468a6308

A witness told the court he witnessed the horror of Ms Wright’s death plunge after being alerted by her scream for help.

From his balcony on the 12th floor, Nick Casey looked up to see Ms Wright hanging over Tostee’s balcony, and tried to yell to her to climb back over.

And? She either attempted to hit him with it or did hit him with it, it's largely immaterial. She was the initial aggressor, hitting him with no provocation as maintained by both the defence and the crown prosecution.

Or ... Tostee held it against Warriena's neck/body as he choked her, or hit her with it, so her DNA was all over it ... in all the wrong places for her to have been holding it.

With over 80 injuries, her head hyper-extended to her legs, and pieces of her jeans found in her head wounds, I am pretty sure that the expert would have been struggling to tell what happened to Warriena prior to her fall. Therefore, the expert HAD to say she found nothing conclusive - no definite indicators of prior injury. imo

110kg from memory but I'll have to find a link.

Editing - I'm having trouble finding it in my history. Does anyone else have a link?

Editing again - I can't find a link, I must have dreamed that he weighed 110kg. Depending on his height it seems a bit much (he's not really a bodybuilder). Regardless, he was much bigger than her and could have easily overpowered her.

"While the Tinder profile does not give away many personal details, it does feature several photos of Mr Tostee.
He also describes himself as being 190cm tall and weighing 90kg."

August 11, 2014
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...k=93ca66885e27eca209605bc238b2c20a-1476608231

That is, if he is not fibbing .....

attachment.php

RSBM

See the fallen bottle on the balcony? Wasn't there something about hearing glass being knocked over in the recording, I think I have read that in the past week somewhere.
How much of this physical attack by Tostee was carried out on the balcony???

And, it does look like a small pebble is on the balcony. And one inside very near the door, too. And perhaps another small one under the sunbed? And one right up by the balcony rail.

RSBM

See the fallen bottle on the balcony? Wasn't there something about hearing glass being knocked over in the recording, I think I have read that in the past week somewhere.

“Can you imagine for a moment this case if that recording had not existed?

“Thank goodness he did ... thank goodness he did press record on his app at 12.55,” Mr Holt said.
“Would anybody, anybody, have believed without bursting out in unmitigated laughter an account in which Ms Wright throws rocks at Mr Tostee?
“Hitting him with a metal clamp? The things she said and did over the course of the evening? Any explanation of that kind would have been laughed out of court.
“This case would just have involved what the neighbours heard, that messed up scene inside the house and the fact that she’s dead, on the floor, 14 storeys below.
And, it does look like a pebble is on the balcony, possum. And one very near the door, too. And perhaps one under the sunbed?

Saul Holt, QC, said in his closing address to jurors on Friday, his murder trial would have played out very differently

“Thank goodness he did ... thank goodness he did press record on his app at 12.55,” Mr Holt said.

“Can you imagine for a moment this case if that recording had not existed?

“Would anybody, anybody, have believed without bursting out in unmitigated laughter an account in which Ms Wright throws rocks at Mr Tostee?

“Hitting him with a metal clamp? The things she said and did over the course of the evening? Any explanation of that kind would have been laughed out of court.

“This case would just have involved what the neighbours heard, that messed up scene inside the house and the fact that she’s dead, on the floor, 14 storeys below

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...5/news-story/d47587533641d7a3fd649e04d3272c5d

RSBM

And, it does look like a small pebble is on the balcony. And one very near the door, too. And perhaps another small one under the sunbed? And one right up by the balcony rail.

And one more near the railing.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 16.10.16 2c.jpg
    16.10.16 2c.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 97
Imo. I wouldn't blame a father or mother for killing this guy.

Now I may respect court justice.

But sometimes personal justice works as well. Jmo.

Because if the last picture or audio of your daughter is naked and scared.

Then the jury should just stay home. Jmo.
Just wanted to make a note... She's not naked in those selfies, she's wearing a top with thin spaghetti straps, which are light/gold coloured and hard to see amongst her hair :)

c346119be1636bc623ed2184b8ed748c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member