Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who haven't seen this CCTV footage, Tostee can be seen exiting the lift with nothing in his hands. He adjusts something in the leg of his pants while walking to a darkened area and then retraces his steps back to the lift with something in his left hand. It's obvious that he had something concealed in his pants when he left his apartment and then later retrieves if from his pants only to dump it later. Further CCTV shows that he has nothing in his hands and doesn't appear to have anything concealed in the leg of his pants. What would be so important to Tostee, after Warriena had fallen to her death, that he would have to conceal it in his pants and then proceed to dump it? http://www.news.com.au/national/que...l/news-story/cd48144a97f39ba89fc9c5e697159b74

Posting these screen grabs from the CCTV footage again. What is that in Tostee's hand??

mZyMnWN.jpg
sCVQdTu.jpg
NVHGe2h.jpg
Qc4nrLG.jpg

I think its one of those really small and skinny energy drink bottles that you get at the gym, petrol station or convenience stores. These are the really high dose caffeine/high energy that are sold in really small, skinny bottle nowadays.

In the video footage, he looks to pull it out his pocket and in the images shown, it looks like he is holding it (almost swinging it) from the bottle cap/lid.

He probably grabbed it from his fridge on the way out to assist him with sobering up or increase his alertness or provide a caffeine shot/rush. Then throws it out once he's finished drinking it.

I asked my husband, who knows nothing about this case really, what he thought it was, he said "knife" , this was also my first impression. It's long and thinish, well looks to me anyway. If it was me and I was wearing long sleeves, I would be putting the object in question, up my sleeve, not in my pants. Easy to slip it up and out of, first thing I learnt in self defence classes. I am not saying he was using it in self defence.

What? Really. An energy drink. But instead of drinking it normally he conceals it then he holds it suspiciously.

I think its one of those really small and skinny energy drink bottles that you get at the gym, petrol station or convenience stores. These are the really high dose caffeine/high energy that are sold in really small, skinny bottle nowadays.

In the video footage, he looks to pull it out his pocket and in the images shown, it looks like he is holding it (almost swinging it) from the bottle cap/lid.

He probably grabbed it from his fridge on the way out to assist him with sobering up or increase his alertness or provide a caffeine shot/rush. Then throws it out once he's finished drinking it.

I have to disagree that it is a skinny energy drink bottle. Even if that was the case, why hide it in his pants?

Google images of energy drink bottles, simply as a comparison.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...LmMKHaBtC3QQ_AUICCgB&biw=1120&bih=619&dpr=1.5

I have to disagree that it is a skinny energy drink bottle. Even if that was the case, why hide it in his pants?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...LmMKHaBtC3QQ_AUICCgB&biw=1120&bih=619&dpr=1.5

No the smaller ones, like the energy shots, not energy drinks.

and he was most likely not hiding it, just carrying it in his pocket when he left the apartment.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...pr=1.5#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=energy+shot+bottle

I don't see that at all, and I know what kind of bottle you mean, And I don't think he needed to hide that in his jeans pocket, then pull it out a bit later. Highly unusual thing to do with a drink. Put it in your jeans pocket. It's not as if he is at a campfire or something with his mates and has stuffed a tinny in his pocket while he is standing there drinking another one.

The police, at first, thought it was a phone, but it is not that either. I have looked at it from every angle I could, to see if it was an iPad/tablet even - caught from a side-on angle - but no.

and he was most likely not hiding it, just carrying it in his pocket when he left the apartment.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...pr=1.5#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=energy+shot+bottle

aluminum-energy-shot-bottle-4.jpg
The sizes range from 50-100ml, pretty small.

Anyway, about the telescope bracket. It is the piece that connects the spotting telescope to the tripod legs. Where were the legs? Why a telescope, a bracket, and no legs.

Could it be the folded up tripod legs in his hand? I think that could be likely. Looks about the right length and width for that. And if it was, why did he need to remove them from the apartment?

sv786h.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...KEwjvkvWzjd_PAhVjHGMKHWrDCoQQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

I really wanna know what he's holding in those images. I wish I had some fancy software that could clean up an image.
I was thinking for a moment that perhaps it's a bottle, but it would have to be a very skinny bottle. Also it sort of looks too thin. I honestly can't unsee a knife.

The only reason I thought bottle was because there appears to be a light line at the left of the object that looks like glass but I am pretty sure it's just the photo quality because there's a similar line of light pixels to the right of his leg as well. I think the very left edge of the object is the dark line running down it. There is also a dark mark in the middle or bulge. I have no idea what it is but my brain keeps seeing a knife.

https://imgur.com/a/HDLtL
5pR4rbi.jpg

Attachments

• object.jpg
    object.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 19
Let alone down the front of his pants.

Probably wasn't anything sharp.

No, probably not a sharp object. But definitely looks like a rigid object. And it made him walk a bit stilted, too. imo

IMO, it is too large to be one of those little drink bottles. Whatever Tostee is carrying would be at least 12 inches long. Look at the size of the image in the pic below for a comparison of its size in comparison to Tostee's arm. That thing would certainly be the same proportion as the measurement from his his hand to his elbow, which would be 12 inches or more.

wLeFeAM.jpg

Highly unusual thing to do with a drink. Put it in your jeans pocket.
Not really, friends of mine used to carry 1 or 2 in each pocket when heading out for a day out at the cricket, fishing, golf or a music festival etc. Grab a couple from the petrol station or the convenience store and straight in your pocket.

Tostee probably bought them in bulk and would grab one out the fridge each time on the way to the gym, or to head out on a date.

attachment.php

The sizes range from 50-100ml, pretty small.

You think he had time to think "Oh, I'm going to need an energy drink - it's going to be a long night" - whilst running away without calling Emergency Services.

Don't think so.

Does anyone have any insight into what he might have meant when he said he needed a dna sample?

IMO, it is too large to be one of those little drink bottles. Whatever Tostee is carrying would be at least 12 inches long. Look at the size of the image in the pic below for a comparison of its size in comparison to Tostee's arm. That thing would certainly be the same proportion as the measurement from his his hand to his elbow, which would be 12 inches or more.

wLeFeAM.jpg

It doesn't look like it so much in this one (might be shadowing), but in the first set of 4 images that you put up, I did think it looked like one of these bottles in 3 out of the 4 images. Also when I watched it on motion from the video it looked like one of these type bottles, especially the way he looks like he is holding it between 2 fingers, that's how you carry them so they don't get warm in your hand.

You think he had time to think "Oh, I'm going to need an energy drink - it's going to be a long night" - whilst running away without calling Emergency Services.

Don't think so.

Ah ... you never know. Probably wanted it to go with his pizza.

(I agree it is not an energy drink, though)

I really think it's his keys - it was one of the last things he mentioned prior to running away.

2.22am: Male: “Where the (expletive) are my keys?”

2.23am: “Expletive, expletive, expletive.”

2.23.30am: “Oh my god.” Sound of getting dressed, pulling jeans up.
2.26am: Sound of sirens in the background.
2.26.30am: Sound of lift button.
2.28.30am: Walking noises. Footsteps.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/6c9264557282aa42377cfb46d0b875cb

Don't think so.

Why not, grab your keys, your wallet and then an energy shot to sober him up and straighten his mind. His fridge would be right next to the front door, and he most likely grabs one every morning on the way to the gym or a date...second nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn