Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, friends of mine used to carry 1 or 2 in each pocket when heading out for a day out at the cricket, fishing, golf or a music festival etc. Grab a couple from the petrol station or the convenience store and straight in your pocket.

Tostee probably bought them in bulk and would grab one out the fridge each time on the way to the gym, or to head out on a date.

Or on the way to buy a slice of pizza.

I think Warriena might've kicked him in the nutz during the scuffle and that thing he pulls out of his pants is an ice pack!

Ah ... you never know. Probably wanted it to go with his pizza.

(I agree it is not an energy drink, though)
LOL ...same line of thinking SA.
Unscrewing his salts to sniff and grab a power aid on the way out......shock.

Taunting, imo

I'm wondering if somehow he collected his "sample" from her with the object seen in his hand
Did he hit her, stab her, penetrate her somehow with it, there would be little evidence left after her injuries from falling, but he would need to hide the dna if it was in form of blood or other fluids

Why not, grab your keys, your wallet and then an energy shot to sober him up and straighten his mind. His fridge would be right next to the front door, and he most likely grabs one every morning on the way to the gym or a date...second nature.

What a great idea. Now if only he had put Rrie out the door near the fridge and offered for her to grab a bottle on the way out, and lock himself on the balcony while she collected her belongings.
imo

Does anyone have any insight into what he might have meant when he said he needed a dna sample?

That was Tostee's reply to Warriena saying she needed to have a ****, (go to the toilet). His attempt at (very poor) humour, no doubt. :facepalm:

LOL ...same line of thinking SA.
Unscrewing his salts to sniff and grab a power aid on the way out......shock.
I am not snarky and I do not make fun of your post's, please show me the same respect.

Why haven't they mentioned the item in court? So many holes. Its weird! It may have no significance but its frustrating missing this part. If it was a drink wouldn't he have said about it in the letter he posted claiming innocence on the forum?

I'm wondering if somehow he collected his "sample" from her with the object seen in his hand
Did he hit her, stab her, penetrate her somehow with it, there would be little evidence left after her injuries from falling, but he would need to hide the dna if it was in form of blood or other fluids

Aglaia the DNA sample statement is also something that has baffled me. I think the object could be the legs of the tripod folded. She said in the audio he had hurt her vagina? Wonder if it was a knock/nudge or something else.

For those who haven't seen this CCTV footage, Tostee can be seen exiting the lift with nothing in his hands. He adjusts something in the leg of his pants while walking to a darkened area and then retraces his steps back to the lift with something in his left hand. It's obvious that he had something concealed in his pants when he left his apartment and then later retrieves if from his pants only to dump it later. Further CCTV shows that he has nothing in his hands and doesn't appear to have anything concealed in the leg of his pants. What would be so important to Tostee, after Warriena had fallen to her death, that he would have to conceal it in his pants and then proceed to dump it? http://www.news.com.au/national/que...l/news-story/cd48144a97f39ba89fc9c5e697159b74

Posting these screen grabs from the CCTV footage again. What is that in Tostee's hand??

mZyMnWN.jpg
sCVQdTu.jpg
NVHGe2h.jpg
Qc4nrLG.jpg

A silver tripod?

I really think it's his keys - it was one of the last things he mentioned prior to running away.

2.22am: Male: “Where the (expletive) are my keys?”

According to someone who lived there at the time, he would have had a fob key to access the elevator that would then take him to his floor, and a standard front door key.

Doesn't look like either keys or a mini energy drink, to me.

Wonder if he stashed it in his car.

I am not snarky and I do not make fun of your post's, please show me the same respect.

No offence was meant, Kitsune. soso and I were remarking about a drink to go with his pizza, because he was in 'shock'. (Something the defence used as the excuse for all of Tostee's behaviour after he drove Warriena to her death.) This was just a furtherance of that.

I don't think it is a speculum or a vagina in a flashlight, I cant figure it.

Why haven't they mentioned the item in court? So many holes. Its weird! It may have no significance but its frustrating missing this part. If it was a drink wouldn't he have said about it in the letter he posted claiming innocence on the forum?

I think the initial police investigation was probably a bit lax. Just 'another balcony death'. Until they found the recording. Then things stepped up ... a lot.
I think this could be why the prosecution didn't have a heck of a lot of material to work with. He needed to work with evidence, not theory, and by the time police got really serious about this and started re-enacting Warriena's fall etc .... evidence could have gone 'missing'.

According to someone who lived there at the time, he would have had a fob key to access the elevator that would then take him to his floor, and a standard front door key.

Fob keys aren't small - with other keys - car, apartment, mums place and attach them to a long chain and in shadows it can look just like the pic.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...mt_PAhUH8WMKHcc8DIgQ_AUICCgB&biw=1600&bih=776

No offence was meant, Kitsune. soso and I were remarking about a drink to go with his pizza, because he was in 'shock'. (Something the defence used as the excuse for all of Tostee's behaviour after he drove Warriena to her death.) This was just a furtherance of that.

Thanks SouthAussie :) and just to clarify my "smelling salts" comment, I had it in brackets for a reason, I was alluding to drugs. I don't know what his toxicology results were but I do know people keep drugs in metal vials.

I agree Ausgirl. It's too rigid and large to be a fob key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member