Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is found innocent (please no!) I think the truth will come out. He is a bragger, like Ivan Milat, and he will tell someone or announce it on his forum.

'Hey guys. If you ever want to get away with murder I know how!'

Grrrr I hope not!!

BBM - I think you mean 'Brah's'
:shame:

Oh really? That is not what I read in those Prosecution reports last night.
They had 4 QCs. He was not one of them.
He was a consulting senior counsel, from memory.

Has that changed?

Senior Counsel and Queen's Counsel are the same thing. Mr Cash took silk late last year.

I didn't notice anyone doing it, but has anyone listened to GT's audio around the same time as the silver object goes missing? I'm wondering if there's a splash or a clink ?

Awake after a long nap to the news, i thought this would happen and said as such in the poll thread. Fingers crossed they can come to a unanimous decision. So disappointed...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I think they are so frustrated by being presented with evidence that they must now discount. You can't unhear something or unsee something. I'm sure they wanted to do a good and thorough job and paid attention to the evidence, formed a mental picture, and then had it shut down. It has been a clumsy trial.

Exactly. The judge has set the jury up for failure, it's no wonder they can't reach a verdict.

If the jury is anything like this thread - the problem could be 6 men and 6 women. :thinking:

Oct 18, 2016 5:05 PMStuff Editors
In case you're rejoining us just now - it's 4.30pm Brisbane time and the jury are still deliberating. Just over half an hour ago the judge told the court the jury had asked for advice as they were unable to reach a verdict.
He has told them he does have the power to discharge them, but hasn't - saying it is normal for juries to have difficulty reaching a verdict, and he sent them back to continue deliberating.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/85406561/live-gable-tostee-verdict

BBM: It is only just after 4:00pm in Brisbane, not 4:30pm.

You sleuthers who were on here for the Gerard Baden-Clay Case.....the name of the Verified Lawyer....was it Alioop ??....Such a pity she is not joining us here on Tosser's case to help & guide us....Her insight & advice was so helpful.....Wish she was here, also Doc Watson & Trooper <modsnip>.....Those were the days, my friends....MOO...:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member