Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;788273175679295488]https://twitter.com/sharniekim/status/788273175679295488[/video]

:floorlaugh: Oh Jaysus! That just made my eyes water! All those little sloots standing up there in a row. Now where are the eggs?

They actually call themselves, "brahs." And in his absence, they have taken to referring to Gabe Brah as "Balcony Brah."

They actually call themselves, "brahs." And in his absence, they have taken to referring to Gabe Brah as "Balcony Brah."

Yeah but I reckon they all look like sloots. And Tostee looks like he needs to use the bathroom!

Just to keep us amused while we're waiting :) Second from Right

attachment.php

Friends of the 26-year-old Kiwi have flooded Facebook with tributes. Among them was Carla Ward who recounted their lifelong friendship. “I feel like a piece of me is gone, you were such an amazing person and I feel truly blessed to have had you in my life even though your life was cut short,” she wrote. Detectives have also confiscated the mobile phone of Mr Tostee’s close friend Tony *Ongart. It is understood he was contacted by Mr Tostee after the fatal fall from the *Avalon apartments. On Facebook yesterday, Mr Ongart warned his friends not to contact him and joked about the contents of his phone. “Hope they (police) watch my *advertiser censored*,” he wrote.
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...t/news-story/ac4ad26ad88f1c5762de65bc27970e9a

I've been having a look at the Rules here. Found this one:

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Initials may be used, and are encouraged.

[video=twitter;788276091240615936]https://twitter.com/drpiotrowski/status/788276091240615936[/video]

I think they are so frustrated by being presented with evidence that they must now discount. You can't unhear something or unsee something. I'm sure they wanted to do a good and thorough job and paid attention to the evidence, formed a mental picture, and then had it shut down. It has been a clumsy trial.

Still in catch up mode.....had Byrne confirmed that the balcony WAS on his property I reckon they would have found him guilty of manslaughter.

[video=twitter;788276091240615936]https://twitter.com/drpiotrowski/status/788276091240615936[/video]
Just let them go home already!!! Crikey, poor people. Surely by letting them go home and come back tomorrow they'll be able to think more clearly, gosh. :(

Yeah but I reckon they all look like sloots. And Tostee looks like he needs to use the bathroom!

Lol Makara, yes they certainly do. I notice Tostee and the bloke beside him share the same bespoke tailor. :biggrin:

They also have a poll on that forum, it's just whether they think he's guilty or not. When last I looked at it, about 2 out of 3 thought he was not guilty. I was a bit surprised at the third who think he is guilty; I would have thought all, or almost all, would take his side.

Still in catch up mode.....had Byrne confirmed that the balcony WAS on his property I reckon they would have found him guilty of manslaughter.
In the heat of the moment neither Rrie or Gable reading law books. Poor Jury.

Lol Makara, yes they certainly do. I notice Tostee and the bloke beside him share the same bespoke tailor. :biggrin:

They also have a poll on that forum, it's just whether they think he's guilty or not. When last I looked at it, about 2 out of 3 thought he was not guilty. I was a bit surprised at the third who think he is guilty; I would have thought all, or almost all, would take his side.

Must be their only female member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member