Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they were on the balcony, probably right at the railing which is where most people tend to stand when they are on a balcony. He's picked her up with what he says was the intention to carry her inside, she has freaked out, left and gone so far as to delete him from both fb and tinder. Seems pretty extreme if he was simply picking her up to take her inside. Makes me wonder if he was joking around about throwing her off and she freaked. It's a shame that girl hasn't come forward.
If someone picked me up near a railing of a balcony that high I'd probably throat punch them.

Yup me too and they wouldn't be getting up in enough time to lock the door and leave me trapped on the balcony either.

I was wondering and please tell me if evidence doesnt back this up what if T asked W to leave she said yeh sure then she grabbed metal telescope hit him with it he restrained her she dropped it then he forced her outside ( I THINK THIS IS THE DEFENCES REASONING) isnt it still manslaughter because he said u r lucky i dont throw u off the balcony n when she said she wanted to go home he said i would but u have been a bad girl. Arent those 2 stmts of his enough to put fear in her that she would then attempt to climb down? Even if i believe the defences story i cant get past those 2 stmts.

That comment by the Judge:

"You must find the accused not guilty of murder or manslaughter unless you are persuaded beyond reasonable doubt that the accused used more force than was reasonably necessary to remove Warriena Wright from the lounge to the balcony of his unit," he said.

What force did he use?

[h=1]Jury out in Gable Tostee murder trial[/h]
559d920335d7946c8cdcbb744ab0d921
Melanie Petrinec, Greg Stolz, The Courier-Mail
3 minutes ago

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/559d920335d7946c8cdcbb744ab0d921

Speaking for Trooper here. (Not as eloquently of course). This has been too much about HIS rights. Why is it not reversed? He separated her from HER property, HER phone, HER passport, HER lifeline. When did HER rights become irrelevant?

Speaking for Trooper here. (Not as eloquently of course). This has been too much about HIS rights. Why is it not reversed? He separated her from HER property, HER phone, HER passport, HER lifeline. When did HER rights become irrelevant?

The answer is simple. She is not on Trial. He is charged with murder/manslaughter. It boils down to this:

"You must find the accused not guilty of murder or manslaughter unless you are persuaded beyond reasonable doubt that the accused used more force than was reasonably necessary to remove Warriena Wright from the lounge to the balcony of his unit," he said.

Srsly Fruit? Have you listened to the audio?

Yes, and all he did was remove her to the balcony. There is no explanation as to what force was used. Nothing. We have no idea whatsoever. All we know is that W did not want not be taken there, and that tells us nothing about what level of force he used to get her there.

The moment she died, it seems.
Like so many other victims of crime. :(

Sometimes I feel I am amongst friends, and they are my buoys. (Not to be confused with 'Brahs')

You know what would help to know? What direction her prints were facing on the balcony! Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It was enough to make a big strong man puff for his breath I suppose

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

Yes, I heard that breathing, and I also bear in mind that they had some physical interaction inside the Unit during which she unlawfully assaulted him with that metal object, as is common ground between Crown and Defence. There was physical effort involved also in removing her to the balcony, but we have no idea what it was. This is a very important direction made by the Judge to the Jury:

BBM.

Note the emphasis on the method of removal, NOT the removal per se.

I can't help but laugh at this.

Me too. It is obvious he did not chuck little white pebbles at Warriena to force her out onto the balcony. Which would have been equivalent force imo.

" ... like I tackled her on my floor inside the building ..."
" .... I just chucked her out on the balcony and locked the door ...."
" .... and I was just like tackled her in the middle of my apartment ... "
More laboured breathing sounds.
More choking sounds.
Still laboured breathing sounds. Breathing slows.
Female: 'No no no no no no no no no no no no. Just let me go home.'
Male: 'I would but you have been a bad girl.' Sound of door sliding shut.
2.20am: 'Just let me go home. Just let me go home.' Last words of 'just let me go home'. Male - heavy breathing. Faint scream detected.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-final-struggle-plus-happened-afterwards.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214