Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone if you know me... This my outspoken opinion. Dogs get put outside if they decide to poo inside. DOGS. If W was my good friend and we conversed as Tostee did... Speaking of boxing, throwing rocks etc. my response would be to so your needing to go home if that is a safe place for you. Your upset and need to chill (don't ply her with more alcohol). He wanted a second tryst and it didn't work out. Low self esteem wanting to record twice in one night. Dear WW you weren't to know his objective. Love to her Seventhist Day Adventist Day mother. They don't condone drinking, makeup, TV, radio, non church music, dying your hair, smoking,, eating meat. The list goes on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately Elde I don't, I need somebody to explain what reasonable force means so. It appears every other question has been covered with a YES or NO.

IBM

It is not a term of art. It means what the words ordinarily mean. The problem here (which you have identified) is that we do not know the facts of what actually happened when he removed W to the balcony. We have no idea what force was used and so we do not even get to consider whether it was reasonable force.

Ok everyone if you know me... This my outspoken opinion. Dogs get put outside if they decide to poo inside. DOGS. If W was my good friend and we conversed as Tostee did... Speaking of boxing, throwing rocks etc. my response would be to so your needing to go home if that is a safe place for you. Your upset and need to chill (don't ply her with more alcohol). He wanted a second tryst and it didn't work out. Low self esteem wanting to record twice in one night. Dear WW you weren't to know his objective. Love to her Seventhist Day Adventist Day mother. They don't condone drinking, makeup, TV, radio, non church music, dying your hair, smoking,, eating meat. The list goes on.

:heartbeat:

Although looking at that picture of it, going across to the next apartment, maybe she thought she could "balance walk" across? Again maybe why the crown is not saying that GT pushed her?
That's a very interesting thought....and it could actually work, if you weren't intoxicated and had very good balance!

She might have thought she could go across hanging on with her arms too... But she couldn't hold herself

6c387cf128a093ed63ca322f10ac101b.jpg

178270083609e4a1b7c2ee67643d37f7.jpg

e715f5249069f013d57ce92411f28aaf.jpg

ba3e557975ecbaaf95f8f0e9548508d6.jpg

9939e9022147dda77162e0c81df258d3.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-2am-didnt-apartment-shes-afraid-heights.html

That's a very interesting thought....and it could actually work, if you weren't intoxicated and had very good balance!

Thank you for posting those pics, Freya.

I felt like posting them the other day, because it seems some people just need to stop and think about the level of fear that Warriena must have had to attempt something so bloody scary to get away from him. And then think about what he did to bring about that level of fear.

Lol Makara, yes they certainly do. I notice Tostee and the bloke beside him share the same bespoke tailor. :biggrin:

They also have a poll on that forum, it's just whether they think he's guilty or not. When last I looked at it, about 2 out of 3 thought he was not guilty. I was a bit surprised at the third who think he is guilty; I would have thought all, or almost all, would take his side.

I think he's morally guilty of causing Warriena to allegedly fall to her death, Fluff, but felt that I had no choice but to vote 'Not Guilty' because of the technicalities of the trial under Queensland (f)Law.

I felt like posting them the other day, because it seems some people just need to stop and think about the level of fear that Warriena must have had to attempt something so bloody scary to get away from him. And then think about what he did to bring about that level of fear.
Yes, would be terrifying up there, that's for sure.

Where did GT exit? The garage entry seems to be directly in front of where the body was found.... I was thinking he walked up the driveway but he couldn't have... Anyone know?

Oh yes. That is definitely one reason why bullying is so prevalent in today's society. Teaching our children to be responsible adults and to care for other people always does that.

It would have nothing to do with the attitudes exhibited on the bodybuilding forum. Nothing at all.

Gotta love the blokes who always find a way to blame women for everything, even men's bad behaviour. It's so gosh darn Freudian!

Dear Freya and South Aussie... Would you ever climb a 14rh rise apartment? I'm a sook because I don't like a Ferris wheel. Fear of heights and had two brothers and I'd fight them any day (as kids) rather than the Ferris wheel. OK. that said I would fight but I wouldn't yell no more three times. Did he know she had a fear of heights? She said she only wanted to 'look out the window'. Was the no no due to her fear of heights. Could be wrong here but just a thought.

Off Topic (sorry).......Bo, thankyou for starting a thread here on WS for the Davidson family of four & their dog found dead in their home yesterday.......gassed in suspected Murder Suicide.......just so so sad..:tears:
There was a lovely story about it on ABC's 7.30 Report tonight.

Why is this case any different to, say, Baden-Clay regarding circumstantial evidence??

It took the jury in the Baden-Clay case (2014) three days deliberation. The jury needed explanation of process and meaning and application of circumstantial evidence to arrive at a verdict”.

Gerard Baden-Clay trial: Three days of deliberations and no verdict yet

The jury considering the fate of accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay is yet to reach a verdict after a third day of deliberations.

The seven men and five women of the jury returned to the courtroom briefly on Monday after requesting Justice John Byrne explain the nature of circumstantial evidence for the second time.

One juror sent a note to Justice Byrne requesting “another reading of the process and meaning and application of circumstantial evidence to arrive at a verdict”.

Justice Byrne re-read part of his summing up to the jury relating to circumstantial evidence.

“It is not necessary that facts be proved by direct evidence. They may be proved by circumstantial evidence alone, or by a combination of direct and circumstantial,” he said.

“So you should consider all the evidence, including circumstantial evidence.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ations-and-no-verdict-yet-20140714-zt74a.html

Yes, and all he did was remove her to the balcony. There is no explanation as to what force was used. Nothing. We have no idea whatsoever. All we know is that W did not want not be taken there, and that tells us nothing about what level of force he used to get her there.

BBM. And that is the kernel. If you cannot come to a conclusion, there is not the required proof beyond reasonable doubt. Do you see?

What if you are of the opinion that any force was unnecessary?
He should have just let her go out the door the moment she started screaming and pleading to go home or, you know, the first time he said she had to leave instead of denying her her possessions.

Dear Freya and South Aussie... Would you ever climb a 14rh rise apartment? I'm a sook because I don't like a Ferris wheel. Fear of heights and had two brothers and I'd fight them any day (as kids) rather than the Ferris wheel. OK. that said I would fight but I wouldn't yell no more three times. Did he know she had a fear of heights? She said she only wanted to 'look out the window'. Was the no no due to her fear of heights. Could be wrong here but just a thought.

I wouldn't climb over one unless someone was trying to kill me, or from a fire or something similar :)

I don't know much about the fear of heights thing, to be honest.

Thanks for the pics , still couldn't see there was any chance of her succeeding (except for whats next door ? ) the alcohol = danger . God bless ww

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

Off Topic (sorry).......Bo, thankyou for starting a thread here on WS for the Davidson family of four & their dog found dead in their home yesterday.......gassed in suspected Murder Suicide.......just so so sad..:tears:.
So tragic :(

If an invitee was in my home throwing rocks and threatening to hit me with a metal object (which I don't think W did) then I would either call the police and lock myself in a bathroom or leave the home and call the police. GT wasn't scared or even threatened. It's clear in the audio he was playing a role in the recording, relishing every moment of it.

Spot on. He wanted to get mad.

"I would, but you've been a bad girl"

That right there seals the deal for me. I would let you go home to your family, but you've BEEN NAUGHTY. I'm gonna lock you out there on the balcony where you have nowhere to go while you scream and scream and scream YOU BAD, BAD GIRL.
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

Apologies in advance if this has been asked previously, I have read through most of the threads looking for what others thoughts are about the shoes and their positioning on the balcony? The shoes on the balcony are the ones GT had on when he met WW. He is wearing different shoes when leaving the building. The way the shoes on the balcony are positioned seems odd- one facing towards the balcony and the other away.

There is the logical extension of that being - it is common ground that he simply removed her to the balcony. She is out there, and he is back in the Unit. If he intended that she go over it to her death, he could have done it. It should have been clear to her once she was put there and he is back inside, that there was no intent to harm her.
If he choked her (he did) then she's not going to think she's safe. Clearly.

Moooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member