Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo is one Tostee posted and not a Police pic - I thought that was a remote control or maybe a cordless entry phone?

I thought it looked like a remote control as well. It seems to be a bit of a curved/rounded shape.

I agree.

That picture the telescope is black. Isn't this the photo Gabe posted with his online story?

The evidence photo at post # 503 The telescope looks silver.

Cash says there was a hair found on the clamp consistent with being Tostee's. For them to conclude how it got there.

Remember the confusion between black and silver telescope. clamp on clamp of in the evidence bag.

ate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou Oct 11

Holt says that entry says located on coffee table. He notes that the clamp wasn't on the table, it was on the floor. #tostee
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou Oct 11

Holt says the excel spreadsheet says "silver telescope and bracket". Why is that different? The officer says he can't recall. #tostee

Saul Holt QC says the entry in the exhibit book says "silver telescope" found by Det Sheldon on coffee table. #tostee

But at some point, telescope and bracket end up put back together inside an evidence bag. #tostee
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

The point of all this is Warriena was said to have hit #tostee with the bracket. Pics show bracket was on floor, telescope on table.
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Sen Const Scells says he can only remember it was small and black. Doesn't remember if it had a bracket or clamp. #tostee

Sen Const Scells said he recorded everything on a spreadsheet. Exhibits assigned numbers. One was the telescope. Collected Aug 12. #tostee

Next is Plainclothes Senior Constable Luke Scells, via telephone. He was the exhibit officer on the investigation. #tostee

Collected days later.

Remember the confusion between black and silver telescope. clamp on clamp of in the evidence bag.

RSBM

soso, I have been on many threads with you now, you are very good at compiling relevant information from links. :blowkiss:

No questions that I can find tweeted in regard to what Glenn Cash asked in regard to the telescope.

Sorry I made an error which you have pointed out. Thank you. I should have said lazy "prosecution" work so I have changed it now.

Unfortunately, you're still in error. "Lazy" prosecution? Negligent at best. Malfeasance more likely. Gittany was convicted on far less evidence than Tostee is about to walk free on, from thanks to none other than the PROSECUTION who actually called an expert witness who assisted the Defence! The Jury must be beside themselves. It's clear on the evidence at Tostee physically forced Warriena over the balcony rail, but the Jury is only allowed to consider whether she climbed over herself... It's nonsensical. What are they supposed to do? They can see that he "forced her over the balcony" (his own words) but they are not allowed to consider that.

His allofness is so much so much so that he does not need to speak
Just my IMO

Hmmm. Interesting thought. Could the sound of something dropping be that bottle being knocked over on the balcony?
No, there were two different sounds. You can hear the glass on the balcony get kicked over, and the other sound is before that.

snipped by me...
attachment.php
snipped by me.

Whats the metal (poss) ball thing near the "rocks" bowl ? Of course none of these things may have been there that night.

They can see that he "forced her over the balcony" (his own words) but they are not allowed to consider that.

,, he said "onto" tho

but then he said she "ran" out there

and then he said.. i dunno, some other bs

I have been trying to find out how Prosecutor Glenn Cash performs, as far as securing a conviction. Some far, I have found 3 murder cases where he has secured convictions. Have not yet found one where he hasn't secured a conviction.

Joan Ryther murder http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t/news-story/207faaf9f5841b61ed7dcc7706c350b3

Paul Clay murder http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/Maryborough-man-appeals-life-sentence-calling-it/2795073/

Michael Manson murder http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l-manson-in-2010/story-e6frg6n6-1226630193946

He also secured a conviction in this case where a father gave his toddler marijuana oil as cancer treatment. Cash and the whole court took it very easy on the father, he had enough on his plate already.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...ty-plea-over-giving-cannabis-to-daughter.html

Queensland ODPP Annual Reports

Annual reports for the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions, providing information about our performance.

,, he said "onto" tho

but then he said she "ran" out there

and then he said.. i dunno, some other bs

but .... is this MSM version of the transcript correct?

3.25am: Call continues ... “I don’t know, like I tackled her on my floor inside the building and I never forced her over the balcony.”

Queensland ODPP Annual Reports

Annual reports for the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions, providing information about our performance.

I look at the photo of the QCs at the start of the 2014/2015 report (the most recent one published) and I wonder why Warriena's tricky case did not warrant their best representation.

Maybe they are too busy writing the 2015/2016 report, because I am not sure that there is any higher profile case(s) going on in Qld right now that would warrant all 4 of the QCs attention.

phone on table was his i think- is that a phone? i can also see the bracket - with silver bolts intact

attachment.php

he says: "I regularly made audio recordings of my drunk nights on the town in case something happened. I kept them for myself but didn't need to listen to them 99% of the time. It's so easy to do using a smartphone and comes at such a small cost, and sometimes the recordings have been invaluable."

...so whose phone/what device was he walking around with, recording, if his is on the table in the police pics?

or was that his too but a different phone?

Home phone without its cradle?

Also, if the metal object dropped on the carpet would it have made the sound heard on tape? (The floor is carpeted right?)

Sorry, point being.. that fat 'bracket' was probably used on the balcony (as opposed to the tripod) - needs to be sturdy, with bolts heavy enough to make that 'unscrewing' sound. Look where it is.. about where this pic was taken... how far from the door.
attachment.php
in the tape, it sounds like they were right by the door? Can anyone hear her being dragged out, before the door opens? Note also how small that balcony is -- he was out there with her for about 70 seconds, every moment of which, she was screaming NO. And this is what I hope the jury wants some answers for.

Yes but can't you attach it to a vertical metal pole for it to adjust the height and/or swivel on? You'd have to crouch down to see through it if it was attached to the balcony railing without a vertical pole. GT was quite tall and the chairs on the balcony look too low to scope from a sitting position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94