Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that he says to his father

"I think she might've jumped off.."
"What if she's dead, what if she jumped?"

He doesn't say I think she might've fallen. Jumping is a deliberate, suicidal act. Falling suggests either tipping over the edge accidentally, or trying to get down and slipping. He wanted his dad to believe a lie, that she jumped.

Why lie if you are not responsible?

I can help out with tweets if you like. Just let me know :)

Unfortunately, the victim is dead and unable to explain her actions but GT is alive and well. If Warriena was assaulting him and wrecking his furniture as he claims, why not call the police? He chose to punish her and listening to the recording pretty much explains why.

GT could have collected Warriena's belongings and chuck them out the door and no doubt, she would have left with them. Not a great end to the night, but GT claims to have had 150 plus conquests, I'm sure he knew how to handle a 'situation'. JMO

Warriena said he sounded like a *advertiser censored****! That would blow a slow burning fuse like GT, imo.

All of this.

I can help out with tweets if you like. Just let me know :)

Morrisa that would be awesome. Im sitting on a boat atm the net connection isnt that good. lol

thank you :)

This is all so sad. The fact that the jury haven't come to a quick decision leads me to believe he will be found Not Guilty. It's sad because the jury is a reflection of our society and the truth is our society does not value nor trust women.

If he gets away with this i can see he will end up doing the same to more women. Since he usually only went for tourists it's unlikely they will connect his name with anything sinister.

Such a shame.

I'm really surprised that we haven't seen women coming forward who have had dealings with Tostee, apart from those very few comments we've seen in articles...if he slept with 150 (or was it 250 haha) women its a numbers game that at least a couple would speak up. I wonder if that will happen after the trial? I don't know - obviously if there are women out there that he has slept with they may not want that to be public knowledge for obvious reasons, but if there are, I hope they speak up if they have experienced anything untoward, abusive, etc.
Gut feeling, there are very few women he has slept with.

Agree Strange. At some point, this information below was deemed as very important to gather....and then, nothing?

"The US administrators of Tinder are being pushed by Australian authorities to aid their search for more than 50 women from Australia and overseas who were allegedly contacted by Mr Tostee via the app.

Bail documents indicate that investigators are pursuing statements from the women and have requested data from both Mr Tostee and Ms Wright's Tinder accounts, reported The Australian.

Gold Coast Police Prosecutions legal division sergeant Michael Campbell labelled Mr Tostee's contact with 'persons over the dating site' as 'substantial'.

In an email to Mr Tostee's lawyers tendered as part of the bail proceedings, Sergeant Campbell said that 'Police conducted extensive inquiries in relation to the defendant's' actions on Tinder.

Sergeant Campbell noted that while the majority of witness statements for the case had already been collected, police were still chasing 50 outstanding statements from witnesses interstate and overseas."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oolies-17.html

Morrisa that would be awesome. Im sitting on a boat atm the net connection isnt that good. lol

thank you :)

BBM
Sorry, no sympathy Amee hahahaha :giggle:such a beautiful day to be on a boat!!!

Agree Strange. At some point, this information below was deemed as very important to gather....and then, nothing?

"The US administrators of Tinder are being pushed by Australian authorities to aid their search for more than 50 women from Australia and overseas who were allegedly contacted by Mr Tostee via the app.

Bail documents indicate that investigators are pursuing statements from the women and have requested data from both Mr Tostee and Ms Wright's Tinder accounts, reported The Australian.

Gold Coast Police Prosecutions legal division sergeant Michael Campbell labelled Mr Tostee's contact with 'persons over the dating site' as 'substantial'.

In an email to Mr Tostee's lawyers tendered as part of the bail proceedings, Sergeant Campbell said that 'Police conducted extensive inquiries in relation to the defendant's' actions on Tinder.

Sergeant Campbell noted that while the majority of witness statements for the case had already been collected, police were still chasing 50 outstanding statements from witnesses interstate and overseas."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oolies-17.html

Hiya Oz Jen!! :seeya: It's weird isn't it. Did the prosecution just hit brick wall after brick wall or what - evidence they knew showed so much, but too many gaps for it to stand up in court. I don't know.

Interesting that he says to his father

"I think she might've jumped off.."
"What if she's dead, what if she jumped?"

He doesn't say I think she might've fallen. Jumping is a deliberate, suicidal act. Falling suggests either tipping over the edge accidentally, or trying to get down and slipping. He wanted his dad to believe a lie, that she jumped.

Why lie if you are not responsible?

He 'knows' he is responsible, in his gut. When you listen to his entire convo with dad, he spends a lot of time saying things like 'I didn't push her' ... 'I just tackled her' ... 'I didn't do it' ... 'why do these things always happen to me' . As if dad could have thought there was a possibility that he did cause her death.
But no worries, dad soothed him.

If this happened with my child, I would know they were not responsible - no justification required - because they would have taken care of the inebriated one. I have seen my child sit in a driveway helping someone they didn't know who was puking from over-drinking, scared they were going to remain on their back and suffocate.

imo

He 'knows' he is responsible, in his gut. When you listen to his entire convo with dad, he spends a lot of time saying things like 'I didn't push her' ... 'I just tackled her' ... 'I didn't do it' ... 'why do these things always happen to me' . As if dad could have thought there was a possibility that he did cause her death.
But no worries, dad soothed him.

If this happened with my child, I would know they were not responsible - no justification required - because they would have taken care of the inebriated one. I have seen my child sit in a driveway helping someone they didn't know who was puking from over-drinking, scared they were going to remain on their back and suffocate.

imo

And that's the essential difference between people like Tostee, and decent human beings.

A lady I saw last night that just started chatting to me (didn't know her) said she walked behind Tostee when he was leaving court yesterday - she couldn't believe the amount of reporters and photographers surrounding him and getting in his face. We were interrupted before I had a chance to ask her about his demeanour. Was nearly going to chase her down the street!

<modsnip>
Were the gender roles reversed, would him climbing down a balcony result in her being charged? Would her recoding the fight be considered disgusting? Would her recording the fight be considered smart self defensive tactics?

"...She appears to be seeing/hearing people who are talking to her..

His lawyers claim Ms Wright then armed herself with a heavy object and Mr Tostee managed to restrain and lock her out on the 14th-floor balcony in self-defence.

Anyone who's heard the tape will know these are blatant lies.

I know absolute bull@$%%$% that she was the one attacking him, HE is the one on the tape talking to her in a degrading way, not her, SHE is the one struggling to breathe, gasping for air when he is so obviously choking her, poor diddims maybe got some small pebbles thrown at him, my god that's the very least that should have been thrown at him, total #W$%@$%% speaking to her in the degrading way that he did, not just one or twice, but for a considerably long time, ALL ON TAPE! Or "ow" she tried to hit him with a metal object, anyone would do the same thing if they had been choked, or restrained or whatever the hell he was doing to her!

I'm confused, if he claims that he asked her to leave, why does he keep talking to her like that, he was so obviously enjoying taunting her, if he really wanted her to leave why didn't he push her out the front door? Why, when she asks to go home, he refuses to let her to go, tells her he would be she's been a bad girl, deprives of of being able to go home but locking her on the balcony. The law absolutely sucks if he is able to get away with this! Someone mentioned earlier if they think he should be charged with murder "morally" - my god yes!!!!!!!

Hiya Oz Jen!! :seeya: It's weird isn't it. Did the prosecution just hit brick wall after brick wall or what - evidence they knew showed so much, but too many gaps for it to stand up in court. I don't know.

Hiya Strangeworld! :seeya: Maybe the women were too embarrassed to admit they'd fallen for his 'charms' :sick:

<modsnip>

Were the gender roles reversed, would him climbing down a balcony result in her being charged? Would her recoding the fight be considered disgusting? Would her recording the fight be considered smart self defensive tactics?

Yes
Yes
No

You asked three questions.

<modsnip>

No
No
Yes.

And I am a woman.

<modsnip>

In your hypothetical, is it a tiny man and a big woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties