Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about if the man on the balcony was pissed off about being locked out there, and thought that he would be clever and threaten to jump if he wasn't let back in?

Hey, not fair - you can't ask US not make stuff up, and then go do just that yourself.

This did not happen in this case. Why raise details that are not at all pertinent?

Hey, not fair - you can't ask US not make stuff up, and then go do just that yourself.

This did not happen in this case. Why raise details that are not at all pertinent?
What was her intent in going over the rail?

<modsnip>

Were the gender roles reversed, would him climbing down a balcony result in her being charged? Would her recoding the fight be considered disgusting? Would her recording the fight be considered smart self defensive tactics?
No
No
Yes

(nothing happening in twitterland as yet)

<modsnip>

Were the gender roles reversed, would him climbing down a balcony result in her being charged? Would her recoding the fight be considered disgusting? Would her recording the fight be considered smart self defensive tactics?

Questions like this are creating a false equivalence, and are a tactic often favoured by MRAs. If the situation were reversed, chances are the context and circumstances would be entirely different from those in this case.

If, however, the woman in this imaginary scenario behaved exactly as GT did in this one, and had the same history of taking advantage of men and posting creepy secret recordings online for lolz, and the man behaved exactly as WW did, then of course she should be charged, the fight would be considered disgusting, and her recording their evening together would be revolting.

So it is in no way plausible she was going to use it as a threat to get back in and slipped?
If that's one of your theories, I won't knock it. At the end of the day, these people were strangers. Neither knew how the other would react in any given circumstances. GT wanted Warriena drunk and talking trash, that's his shtick. GT is about control. If they were in a relationship, I think GT would be found guilty. Because it's become the 'date that went to hell', it's probably going to be not guilty.
IMO, not many in the public are LISTENING to the recording and I don't blame them.

If he does not take responsibility now for his unreasonable and unlawful actions, he will definitely be in trouble again one day. He has been enabled for too long.

Just like OSCAR PISTORIUS !!! ...MOO.

IF Warriena had a mental issue. IF she had a proven history of being a whacko when drunk, or a whacko at all. I am sure the defence would have used those factors to strengthen their position, instead of relying just on the recording.

IF Warriena had a mental issue. IF she had a proven history of being a whacko when drunk, or a whacko at all. I am sure the defence would have used those factors to strengthen their case, instead of relying just on the recording.
How do they gain access to that sort of information?

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member