Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Tostee going to go back out there and give her a foot massage or what.

Was he going to pray 10 times and do yoga to calm down and then leave?

Or was he going to terrorize her some more on that small balcony where he had the upper hand.
No, he was giving her ample opportunity to get as many people to look out their windows to witness his final act of evil.

The theory that he had something more planned, doesn't work. It's 2 am. There is no one that is NOT going to hear everything from that point on.

Sorry to ask but what is a cheese knife?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's a small knife with a curve at the end with 2 prongs, easy to cut the cheese and then pick up a slice.

I think the recording is enough to convict. She was tied up. Boom......No, no, no, no, no............boom

" I just want to go home "........ Boom

"That hurt my vagina........I have to.....****. ".....Boom

How about his words on record....?.......balcony....tossing........"you are not going anywhere...".....

Question

Why did he take her belongings if he wanted her to leave.

And why not chuck her out the front door.

Are some really trying to say that Tostee wasn't trying to make her pay the ultimate price?

Then he had pizza?

Your passport is your life. And he held on to hers.

So wouldn't this be false imprisonment?

BBM
To escalate Warriena IMO. We saw how he enjoyed teasing that poor girl he recorded then proceeded to post the recording on a forum for (IMO) entertainment and pats on the back from the boys. (OT: I wonder if she even knows that interaction is in full public view...its pathetic).

Even without his self-proclaimed genius, it seems evident to me that if someone had stated they wanted to leave, withholding their possessions would interrupt that process. If anything, he could have thrown her items out the front door - as a means of encouraging her to leave the premises. Instead IMO he wanted to see how she would react when he pushed her in the psychological sense.

It is a sad day for women (and men) when choking someone can be considered reasonable force. I hope that the jury can find their way to a good and correct verdict. I hate to think of the precedent it could create in other choking cases ... especially DV cases. Every creep in Qld could then use the sad and sorry excuse of self defence, via story fabrication.imo

We have had some people here saying that chocking is OK UNLESS they throw decorative rocks at you. Then it is "abuse" ....

Imo

He got rough

She wanted to leave

And he went crazy.

So can the Tostee defenders tell us why the doting young lady had to become defensive against Tostee.

Especially since rape is rape and she probably tried to fight back.

But he only wanted to record the fighting?

attachment.php

A lovely cheese knife.

Attachments

• cheeseknife.jpg
    cheeseknife.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 93
BBM
To escalate Warriena IMO. We saw how he enjoyed teasing that poor girl he recorded then proceeded to post the recording on a forum for (IMO) entertainment and pats on the back from the boys. (OT: I wonder if she even knows that interaction is in full public view...its pathetic).

Even without his self-proclaimed genius, it seems evident to me that if someone had stated they wanted to leave, withholding their possessions would interrupt that process. If anything, he could have thrown her items out the front door - as a means of encouraging her to leave the premises. Instead IMO he wanted to see how she would react when he pushed her in the psychological sense.

Exactly.......he himself said on the BB miscer forum he liked to play mental games......you know....start an argument and see where it goes......mane.

No, he was giving her ample opportunity to get as many people to look out their windows to witness his final act of evil.

The theory that he had something more planned, doesn't work. It's 2 am. There is no one that is NOT going to hear everything from that point on.

So some guy beating your daughter and taking her passport and leaving her without her items; Should be considerd as him giving her ample time when she clearly states that she just wants to leave.

Are you actually saying this.

Greg StolzVerified account ‏@GregStolzJourno [video=twitter;788617152945385472]https://twitter.com/GregStolzJourno/status/788617152945385472[/video]
Judge: The potential defences concerned with h physical force, not with any menace in his words. Jury sent back to deliberate #Tostee

Sorry I'm still catching up.

I don't like his answer at all. Is he saying Warriena could not have reacted to a verbal threat/menace? This is disgusting.

Indeed. Here he is in the perfect position to cause GBH, and chooses not to.

His final act is to separate himself from her, and walk away. For all he knew, she could have started screaming bloody murder on that balcony, and had the police at his door in an instant. He obviously wasn't hiding what was going on, or doing anything in secret away from witnesses. It's highly unlikely he put her out there hoping she'd fall over the edge, or that she'd jump. Is he really holding her captive, if she can just call over to the next balcony? Or did he amazingly not realize she could call for help?

It was 2/30am in the morning so maybe she assumed that everyone was asleep.

It's a small knife with a curve at the end with 2 prongs, easy to cut the cheese and then pick up a slice.

I put my "Cheese knife" in quotes but I don't actually mean a proper cheese knife I did just mean any knife that could have been used to cut that cheese on the counter.
Tostee doesn't look like a cheese knife Brah to me!

Imo

He got rough

She wanted to leave

And he went crazy.

So can the Tostee defenders tell us why the doting young lady had to become defensive against Tostee.

Especially since rape is rape and she probably tried to fight back.

But he only wanted to record the fighting?

That's the thing though DexterMorgan. Tostee is not on trial for rape. He is on trial for murder. The jury has to deliberate on that charge beyond reasonable doubt. The jury also has the second option of manslaughter to fall back on.

Lol. Forget twitter.

Websleuths is doing just fine. Lol

WS is the best for information. BUT Twitter has pro/con #tostee that argue the heck out of each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member