Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. 1) Because that is what foster care is. IMO. It is not an adoption service. Moo.
2) After giving out huge hints, they are not denying it, either.
1. This doesn't address the question I posed which is why would the Foster family would wish to adopt a child/children who had the possibility of reunification with bio family. I understand what foster care is thanks.
2. This is an assumption. Huge hints do not equal a POI.

IMO more likely to do with what the Coroner is aware of and what she has based or orders on that NSWPOL are acting upon currently. IMO Coroners hold a lot of power when they are tasked with discovering if a person is alive or deceased. The articles linked below give a very concise explanation as to a Coroners' role.

I think the 'the change in tone and language' is as a direct result of evidence before the Coroner.

IMO not even a Police Commissioner (in any State) can over-ride a Coroner's request.

Overview of the Coronial process

Role of the Coroner

1. This doesn't address the question I posed which is why would the Foster family would wish to adopt a child/children who had the possibility of reunification with bio family. I understand what foster care is thanks.
2. This is an assumption. Huge hints do not equal a POI.
To be fair, in your post you did ask why anyone would want to foster with the possibility for reunification. . MOO

But abusive violent offenders do not tend to just stop that behaviour. If a man is beating his wife behind closed doors, those children are not safe either, in my opinion. That is how one ends up with PTSD at a young age.

Removing a child from a mother they love is also traumatic. Which is why it's supposed to be a last resort.

She didn't get that opportunity to have them back because he went missing. And contrary to popular belief, we still don't know WHY or HOW that happened.

I am not convinced that the children did not have stability and a good emotional foundation in their F family. WT looks very happy and comfy in the pictures I have seen.

We have all seen pictures of abused kids, where their mouths are in a smile position but their eyes are sad and empty or full of fear. I don't see that in his pictures. I don't see a fearful and neglected child, imo.

The recent 'developments' have not yet developed into anything, as far as we know so far. I do not believe FF has bite marks on her legs, or had a big blonde bun piled on her head as she sped away with a standing child in a spider man suit.

I don't know enough about this alleged abuse on LT to form an opinion yet.

It feels to me like they have no other suspects so they are going back to the beginning and now trying to see if the F parents might be the guilty parties.
If so, this alleged child abuse might be part of their strategy.

The whole thing seems reminiscent of the media driven investigation against BS earlier. So I can't get fully behind all these wild accusations just yet. JMO
I am sorry but thats not realistic because kids look nice in photos to assume they are not being abused.
But I never said William and Lindsay were abused.
So I am not pertaining to that specifically.
There is a big difference between living with someone whom has a volitile personality and deliberate intent.
Look at Susanne Morphew's facebook. (example) Can't see it in her face.
Appearances are everything to some people.

Here are things that show me red flags that stability and emotional foundation are in question.
1/. a child vanished without a trace under your watch.
2/. a child is removed from your care with alledged injuries.

moo

But abusive violent offenders do not tend to just stop that behaviour. If a man is beating his wife behind closed doors, those children are not safe either, in my opinion. That is how one ends up with PTSD at a young age.

The issue for me with what you write, is we don't know at what level, the alleged violence was at involving the biological parents. We don't know if there was a continuing or heightened level of (alleged) violence. we don't know if either biological parent could legally be described as "abusive violent offenders". Are you aware of any charge or conviction that either of the biological parents faced or were convicted of or pending at the time either William or his sister were removed from their biological parents' care?

I am sorry but thats not realistic because kids look nice in photos to assume they are not being abused.
But I never said William and Lindsay were abused.
So I am not pertaining to that specifically.
There is a big difference between living with someone whom has a volitile personality and deliberate intent.
Look at Susanne Morphew's facebook. (example) Can't see it in her face.
Appearances are everything to some people.

Here are things that show me red flags that stability and emotional foundation are in question.
1/. a child vanished without a trace under your watch.
2/. a child is removed from your care with alledged injuries.

moo
Sure, it is a red flag when a child vanishes under your watch. There was a red flag for the Smiths for that same reason---and it turned out, there was a random kidnapper involved. They are innocent, the red flag was a red herring.

We don't know yet how WT went missing. I know that many here are convinced she is guilty. But I am still on the fence. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe she is a cold hearted evil woman who buried him in a field. Time will tell.

The issue for me with what you write, is we don't know at what level, the alleged violence was at involving the biological parents. We don't know if there was a continuing or heightened level of (alleged) violence. we don't know if either biological parent could legally be described as "abusive violent offenders". Are you aware of any charge or conviction that either of the biological parents faced or were convicted of or pending at the time either William or his sister were removed from their biological parents' care?
I wasn't saying that about the bio parents. I was replying to a question about 'Big Little Lies ' and domestic violence in that family.

The specific question was about that show and then someone said 'people just want the domestic violence to stop but they don't want their lives upended. '

So my answer was that Domestic Abusers don't usually 'just stop' ....

Sure, it is a red flag when a child vanishes under your watch. There was a red flag for the Smiths for that same reason---and it turned out, there was a random kidnapper involved. They are innocent, the red flag was a red herring.

We don't know yet how WT went missing. I know that many here are convinced she is guilty. But I am still on the fence. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe she is a cold hearted evil woman who buried him in a field. Time will tell.
She doesnt have to be a cold hearted evil woman for a horrific event to occur.

IMO

Spiderman toy found in search for William Tyrrell
‘The Weekly's
Michael Sheather visited the Kendall region when William first went missing. Read his full story below’:

“Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard.” - BBM

JMO, but LE would have taken photos of the dogs sniffing around and marking where the scent of William was detected by them.

Those photos would no doubt be re-examined in order to note any useful evidence.

Maybe those photos could also be compared with photos that may have been taken in the following days….to see if there were any changes in the scenes (e.g. any items that needed to be accounted for).

She doesnt have to be a cold hearted evil woman for a horrific event to occur.

IMO
If she saw her 3 yr old fall from the balcony, and her response was anything other than calling 000 IMMEDIATELY, then IMO, she is a coldhearted, evil woman. If she covers it up and allowed others to shoulder the blame, and pretended to know nothing, she is as cold as they come, imo.

IMO more likely to do with what the Coroner is aware of and what she has based or orders on that NSWPOL are acting upon currently. IMO Coroners hold a lot of power when they are tasked with discovering if a person is alive or deceased. The articles linked below give a very concise explanation as to a Coroners' role.

IMO not even a Police Commissioner (in any State) can over-ride a Coroner's request.

Overview of the Coronial process

Role of the Coroner

added: I think the 'the change in tone and language' is as a direct result of new and fresh evidence before the Coroner.

I'm aware of the coroner's role. I'm talking specifically about the change in tone from senior police over the past week since Mick Fuller left

I wasn't saying that about the bio parents. I was replying to a question about 'Big Little Lies ' and domestic violence in that family.

The specific question was about that show and then someone said 'people just want the domestic violence to stop but they don't want their lives upended. '

So my answer was that Domestic Abusers don't usually 'just stop' ....

What has 'big little lies' got to with the disappearance of William Tyrrell? I didn't take what you had written in the context of your message here.

I tracked back where I picked up on your discussion and this is how it was started

Naobh said:
"The court heard how Tyrrell's parents were in a "troubled relationship" with a history of substance abuse and domestic violence when he was born on June 26, 2011."

IMO this indicates the children witnessed domestic violence in a chaotic environment. Often parents can come back from such a situation. If the department is putting kids from these types of vulnerable families where they may not have the skills and resources to fight it, into 18 year orders, that is dodgy imo, and the foster family imo. We were supposed to have got rid of forced adoption imo.

William Tyrrell's parents hid him from authorities before putting him in foster care, court hears
"The court heard how Tyrrell's parents were in a "troubled relationship" with a history of substance abuse and domestic violence when he was born on June 26, 2011."

IMO this indicates the children witnessed domestic violence in a chaotic environment. Often parents can come back from such a situation."

As to the BBM above---often parents can come back from a situation of drug abuse and domestic violence---but what happens if they don't? How long are their kids left in limbo, waiting to see if their bio parents can rehabilitate successfully?

I feel sad for the children that don't get the chance for stability and a strong emotional foundation, because their bio parents are given 10 years or more to try and straighten things out---and the kids are the ones that are negatively impacted. JMO

“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
katydid23, Today at 2:21 PM Report
#279 Like + Quote Reply

Last edited:
Removing a child from a mother they love is also traumatic. Which is why it's supposed to be a last resort.
Of course it is. But a mother has duties and responsibilities, beyond just loving her children and being loved back. She has to make sure her kids are living in a safe, stable environment. If she is living with someone who is beating her, then her kids are not safe either, imo.

If the kids are removed, and put in a safer place to live, and are still able to visit and speak to their mum, then I think it is less trauma for them than living with the violent episodes under the same roof. JMO

Of course it is. But a mother has duties and responsibilities, beyond just loving her children and being loved back. She has to make sure her kids are living in a safe, stable environment. If she is living with someone who is beating her, then her kids are not safe either, imo.

If the kids are removed, and put in a safer place to live, and are still able to visit and speak to their mum, then I think it is less trauma for them than living with the violent episodes under the same roof. JMO

I am confused as to reference to "If the kids are removed, and put in a safer place to live, and are still able to visit and speak to their mum". Did the children visit their biological mother at her home or did she visit at the foster carer's home?

I am confused as to reference to "If the kids are removed, and put in a safer place to live, and are still able to visit and speak to their mum". Did the children visit their biological mother at her home or did she visit at the foster carer's home?

As someone replied previously to this question, family contacts were in the community supervised by workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy