DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mar 16, 2020

Mr Connell told the court he drove to the “paper shop” in Kendall to get the paper after leaving the cemetery, when he saw an old white ute drive past as he crossed the road. He said the ute then “made contact” with the “keep left sign” as it drove down the hill.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mar 16, 2020

He told the court the ute had “an old metal toolbox” in the back with the “corners bent up” and the driver was old with “thick-rimmed glasses” on. Mr Connell said he was in Coffs Harbour a week later when he remembered it in the middle of the night and called Crime Stoppers.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mar 16, 2020

Mr Connell’s wife Kathleen is now in the witness box. Ron Chapman is her uncle. She is also recalling their movements on September 12, 2014. She recalls the “old ute” which hit the sign that morning being driven by a man in a “cowboy hat”.

https://twitter.com/liajharris/status/1239333659842203648
Thank you, yes. Clearly a ute. Can a ute be a 4WD? And I had two different shops as candidates for the paper shop.

Thank you, yes. Clearly a ute. Can a ute be a 4WD? And I had two different shops as candidates for the paper shop.

Yes, I think a ute can be a 4WD. We often think of utes as sedan-like vehicles with a tray back, but when I google "white ute" tray back 4WDs are also shown.

white ute - Google Search

Last edited:
I think it would depend on how old it was, and you would think they would describe it as a 4WD Ute - I don't know, I wish we could get more info. :rolleyes:

And wasn't there a red 4WD mentioned way, way, way back at the start? And never mentioned again?

I wish we had the whole police brief ... all 80 kabillion pages of it. I'd read it.

Copied from previous thread. This thanks to Tinker Taylor in # 55
is:

1. Fosters – Land rover discovery. Colour? This vehicle was forensically searched at the time of Williams disappearance - according to the FF.

2. Foster Mother – Vehicles seen across the road: “Off white station wagon, tinted windows, dirty with damaged paintwork, boxy back, short front end, no hubcaps.” Maybe a Camry.

“Grey sedan, tinted windows, no hubcaps” Maybe a BA Falcon or a VN Commodore.
Laura Beacroft said at tbe inquest, that these vehicles were not seen by any other residents. AMS, the neighbour whose house that the cars were supposed to be parked in front of - was firm that the cars were not there.

3. Vehicle seen driving past 48 Benaroon: “Dark Green/Grey Sedan; black plastic louvre, bronze centred wheels, tinted windows. Maybe a Ford LTD or a Holden Commodore, dark teal green almost grey, metallic paint.

4. FGM owned a dark grey Mazda. We now know that this car was not searched at the time of WT's disappearance. Conversation point on previous threads - did anyone see the FM out in this car? There were reports of her seeing a white semi trailer whilst out searching - but did they see her?

5. Tim Palmer told of conversation with Michael McInally: “McInally said he saw a white commodore driving crazily down Batar creek rd. Man had right hand on steering wheel and was pushing something down with his left hand into the foot well.

6. Ronald Chapman: “Saw two cars seemingly being driven together down Laurel St. One an old fawn Toyota Land cruiser and an iridescent blue Ford sedan, six cylinder, tinted windows.”

The driver of the fawn Toyota landcruiser was blonde with her hair in a bun. "WT" was seen unrestrained in the back of the car.

There was a witness called the inquest - Kellie Lee - dark hair, driving a dark blue Subaru outback. Her son was with her - he is a similar age to WT and also has a spiderman suit. She was not certain if he was wearing the spiderman suit whilst she was driving. Her child was in a car seat.

7. Danny and Kathy Connell (Ronald Chapman’s nephew and wife): Old white ute crashed into sign. Driver was wearing a cowboy hat, was older and wearing dark rimmed glasses.

8. Bill Spedding: 1999 Maroon Ford Fairlane

9. Unknown resident @ #38: Old white Toyota sedan

10. Paul & Heather Savage: maroon Ford Falcon & Silver Mitsubishi Pajero

11. Gregory Newton (Heather Savage’s brother): Dark Grey Isuzu utility

12. Tony Jones: white ute Ford courier that he resprayed blue: sometimes drove a white Toyota Camry station wagon (jones denies this).

13. Anonymous witness: a white ute belonging to ray porter? that Frank Abbott sometimes drove. Also owned a white station wagon that resembled the car FM saw according to Danny Parish.

14. Kendall store owner: well dressed man who asked for directions to Benaroon dr driving a grey station wagon. According to Lia Harris Podcast - "Aftermath",⁸ this man was well dressed, unshaven for a few days and actually asked for directions to Batar Creek road - not Beneroon as previously reported.

15. Tony Bickford : Drove a white holden Commodore.

16. Elizabeth Rowley (antique shop owner) said Abbott came to her shop to sell her things on one occasion driving a “white station wagon”.

17. Frank Abbott: told inquest he went to a log dump and saw two men in a “white station wagon” who had a young boy with them. One he said was Jones this was around July 2015 (Jones denied).

BBM - William was not hidden at the BM's fathers, he was hidden at the BF's fathers home.

William Tyrrell's parents hid him from authorities before putting him in foster care, court hears

"but his parents hid him for six weeks at his paternal grandfather's house in western Sydney."

The driver of the blue/green car has never been ID'd, the FM did give a description at the inquest.

‘Where’s the red?’: Mum’s frantic search

"She said she was still working with police on an image of the person she saw, although at the time she had told her daughter it was “probably a neighbour”.
Yes paternal grandfather. Who somehow seems to have managed to escape much of the media attention. Which I find strange.

14. Kendall store owner: well dressed man who asked for directions to Benaroon dr driving a grey station wagon. According to Lia Harris Podcast - "Aftermath",⁸ this man was well dressed, unshaven for a few days and actually asked for directions to Batar Creek road - not Beneroon as previously reported.

I used to find it very strange and unsettling that a man asked for directions to Beneroon Dr. but then I'd stop and think, would a child kidnapper really ask publicly, how to get to the location of the proposed abduction?

However, hearing now that he asked about Batar Creek Rd----that is not strange at all. There are destinations on that road that could bring him into the area. So not hinky or unusual, imo.

What is still niggling at me is the discussion of the possible old white station wagon, or the white ute, or Toyota Camry, that any odd assortment of grifters may have been cruising around town in.

I saw yesterday that (recently retired former police commissioner) Mick Fuller has got himself in a bit of a corruption mess.
Good thing that he is no longer overseeing William's investigation - and making derogatory public comments about other retired police. A bit ironic really. imo

At least 5 other senior police have some involvement also. Hopefully, none of those as-yet-unnamed officers are involved in William's investigation.

"From my perspective and the NSW government's perspective, he won't be given a role on the board," Mr Anderson said.

Earlier on Thursday, Premier Dominic Perrottet refused to be drawn on how long his government knew about the lack of disclosures from Mr Fuller.

The NSWPF's official policies have declared the racing industry as "high risk" for conflicts of interest since the Wood royal commission into police corruption 25 years ago.

Mick Fuller ruled out of Racing NSW role after ABC investigation

The ABC can reveal Mr Levy’s company, Ozmart Catering Group Pty Ltd, went on to win a $3 million contract with the NSWPF in 2017, after Mr Fuller became commissioner.
How top cop Mick Fuller's racehorse co-owner 'Chicken Dave' won a $3m contract with NSW Police

Fuller lost me with the Friendly Jordies thing with the whole Fixated Persons unit debacle. msm link (The Fixated Persons Unit was Fuller's baby)

I imagine there might have been some projecting going on with criticism of Jubelin. These top cops definitely have what I will call big personalities, don't they? Sometimes that can be a good thing, sometimes not so much.

Fuller lost me with the Friendly Jordies thing with the whole Fixated Persons unit debacle. msm link (The Fixated Persons Unit was Fuller's baby)

I imagine there might have been some projecting going on with criticism of Jubelin. These top cops definitely have what I will call big personalities, don't they? Sometimes that can be a good thing, sometimes not so much.

The political manipulation that has (apparently) gone on is very sad, for the cases that these police have had responsibility for - like William's case.

Some/many of us have always suspected that internal politics played a part in Jubes removal from the case and that entire debacle. We will likely never know for sure, but what is coming out now about the corruption makes it seem even more probable. imo

" A senior police officer has been accused of saying “no one cares” about missing toddler William Tyrrell, a court has heard."
“No one cares about that little boy”: Awful accusation in William Tyrrell case

"Before Mr Saidi's departure, the LECC also conducted an investigation into allegations Mr Fuller was personally biased when he promoted some officers."
NSW police officers complained to watchdog about former commissioner Mick Fuller's racing interests

"Mr Fuller was among a cadre of high-ranking NSW Police Force (NSWPF) officers — mostly from Sydney's Sutherland Shire — referred to within the force as the "Punters Club" due to their love of gambling, horseracing and rugby league."
How top cop Mick Fuller's racehorse co-owner 'Chicken Dave' won a $3m contract with NSW Police

Last edited:
The political manipulation that has (apparently) gone on is very sad, for the cases that these police have had responsibility for - like William's case.

Some/many of us have always suspected that internal politics played a part in Jubes removal from the case and that entire debacle. We will likely never know for sure, but what is coming out now about the corruption makes it seem even more probable. imo

" A senior police officer has been accused of saying “no one cares” about missing toddler William Tyrrell, a court has heard."
“No one cares about that little boy”: Awful accusation in William Tyrrell case

"Before Mr Saidi's departure, the LECC also conducted an investigation into allegations Mr Fuller was personally biased when he promoted some officers."
NSW police officers complained to watchdog about former commissioner Mick Fuller's racing interests

"Mr Fuller was among a cadre of high-ranking NSW Police Force (NSWPF) officers — mostly from Sydney's Sutherland Shire — referred to within the force as the "Punters Club" due to their love of gambling, horseracing and rugby league."
Somehow, all of these new allegations against the current police force, are not giving me much faith in their new investrgation efforts into WT's disappearance.

There was also another vehicle described as a dark green/greyish coloured sedan police are interested in.

The vehicle drove past Benaroon Drive as William was riding his bike on the driveway around 9am and performed a u-turn.

The other vehicle in question is a four-wheel-drive that is said to have exited Benaroon Drive around the time William disappeared. A four-wheel-drive was later seen driving at speed in the Kendall area.

William Tyrrell: Police seek information on two cars | audio, video

William Tyrrell, Gary Jubelin: Paul Savage, wrongly suspected of disappearance, breaks silence | Daily Mail Online

PS - " I know one of the (biological) family and she's crying, so finding this little fella can only do everyone good."

I wasn't aware that PS knew anyone in the Bio family. What are the odds? All the secrecy about the identity of the foster family and someone who who knows a person in each family (foster & bio) lives across the road from the FGM.

PS goes on to mention that he met the BF for the first time at the inquest.

William Tyrrell, Gary Jubelin: Paul Savage, wrongly suspected of disappearance, breaks silence | Daily Mail Online

PS - " I know one of the (biological) family and she's crying, so finding this little fella can only do everyone good."

I wasn't aware that PS knew anyone in the Bio family. What are the odds? All the secrecy about the identity of the foster family and someone who who knows a person in each family (foster & bio) lives across the road from the FGM.

PS goes on to mention that he met the BF for the first time at the inquest.
If he knew her before William's disappearance, that would be interesting. They've had many years since to find each other and share dissatisfactions.

where do i look to see the ff avo court order for today, is there a link?
i wonder if the results will be published, also hoping the alleged victim is feeling safe and is surround with love and support

If he knew her before William's disappearance, that would be interesting. They've had many years since to find each other and share dissatisfactions.

Seeing that the article was published in Nov 2017 2021, I think it is probable that they 'met' well after William disappeared. Primarily because that was the first time we had ever heard of PS 'knowing' someone in the bio-family.
Prior to this, we had only ever heard of PS knowing some of the foster family.

Last edited:
Seeing that the article was published in Nov 2017, I think it is probable that they 'met' well after William disappeared. Primarily because that was the first time we had ever heard of PS 'knowing' someone in the bio-family.
Prior to this, we had only ever heard of PS knowing some of the foster family.
The date I'm seeing is November 2021, which would give them even longer. We've seen this style of reporting before where crucial information isn't given simply because the implied thing isn't true. Same reporter.

The date I'm seeing is November 2021, which would give them even longer. We've seen this style of reporting before where crucial information isn't given simply because the implied thing isn't true. Same reporter.

Sorry ... my mistake (I have edited my post). Don't ask me how I got 2017 out of 2021. lol o_O

Yes, I noticed that 'biological' was added in parenthesis. Implying that it wasn't part of the exact quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho