Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I find the FFFC puts her stentances together in weird manner. She speaks somewhat formally, but structure and words used just don't work as well as something else would have. Did the FFFC parents speak English as a second language?

The foster mother's father was Dutch. She says WT called him Opa. AFAIK, her mother was Australian.

"The foster grandfather, who had been born in the Netherlands and was called 'Opa' by William, died aged 84 in February 2014."

William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

No results back yet on their findings in November
I have a couple of thoughts ( MOO)
Why such certainty he didn’t walk or get taken up hill ?
Why so long to make the recollections the FFC did re the cars and the driving ?
Upon my recent experience of missing dog, I can’t imagine she found W and then transported him silently nor can I imagine not searching for him frantically.
The MFC emerging from a bathroom crying still seems odd to me.

BBM

MFC left home around 9am and returned around 10.30 then immediately ran searching for William. Police arrived 11.06. Perhaps he just needed to do a wee

Another case of misreporting. FFC was saying more not Moore.

And then I drive really slow on more (as in - on further), get to the riding school and I just think 'He's not here'.

IMO

I originally thought this but it’s now twice I’ve seen Moore/more redacted which makes a misspelling seem less likely.

The walk-through video for MFC* seems to have people's names bleeped out, so maybe the same is true in FFC's walk-through? e.g. maybe she described where she went by using people's names instead of the name of the road e.g. "I drove past A's place then B's place and etc"?

Thanks, this seems plausible. Makes you wonder if there were other witnesses to the drive apart from the truck driver.

IMO I don’t think we’ll hear more info until they do the court case about the assault involving the FFC’s or there’s info released about the fresh lot of interviews being re-done. There’s probably a lot going on in the background at the moment

Good point there Stormbird. I receive posts on threads but quite frequently members are replying to posts I've never received. I just assumed they had since been deleted. :confused:

have we got any answer to this Cags & Stormbird as this drives me crazy !

Good point there Stormbird. I receive posts on threads but quite frequently members are replying to posts I've never received. I just assumed they had since been deleted. :confused:

Not definitively Warshawski sorry. Since we pointed it out, I notice it more and more. The only thing I have found that helps is to constantly refresh the page. Perhaps it happens when new posts are made whilst you are viewing the thread o_O

No answer from me, sorry Warshawski. I don't even understand how other people view posts or the site.

I don't "follow" any threads, I just bookmark the page where I want to resume reading (on a laptop) and only sign in if I want to "like" something or post something. I've only noticed posts going missing if they're deleted by mods or the entire thread gets disappeared.

I hope that a lot more information is released to the Public when the Coroner hands down the findings.

The suppression orders and secretive nature of many things have significantly added to the speculation in this case IMO.

There are still so many unknowns after more than 7 years. In particular - what statements have been made by the multiple persons of interest and what discrepancies have been identified.

Hopefully some items have been found during the recent searches near the riding school that can bring closure to this baffling case?

I started listening and turned off after 10 minutes. I find her and Xanthe very biased in their comments on this case, to me they come across as personal friends of the FPs doing commentary.

You didn't miss much. 45 mins of my life i won't get back. Oh well, something to listen to whilst folding laundry. Lol.

I started listening and turned off after 10 minutes. I find her and Xanthe very biased in their comments on this case, to me they come across as personal friends of the FPs doing commentary.

You are welcome to your opinion, it's similar for me with Candice Sutton and Caroline Overington being very biased towards the Bio's.

Although if you really wanted answers for the questions you posed you maybe should continue. IMO

Exactly how I felt. It was almost the whole episode dedicated to how they think the FFC has nothing to do with it and how the NSW police have unfairly treated them and let out secrets to the media. PS was targeted by media too and had no such pity upon him after being labelled and hounded for months and found to be innocent.

The FP may have nothing to do with it, but the podcast imo is very biased to one side and doesn’t explore a variety of scenario’s like the Shandee Blackburn one.

You are welcome to your opinion, it's similar for me with Candice Sutton and Caroline Overington being very biased towards the Bio's.

Although if you really wanted answers for the questions you posed you maybe should continue. IMO
Thanks Sleepinoz.

You have obviously listened and have the answers to what happened so perhaps you can summarise for us all here at Websleuths?

I doubt this Podcast provides any answers IMO.

Thanks Sleepinoz.

You have obviously listened and have the answers to what happened so perhaps you can summarise for us all here at Websleuths?

I doubt this Podcast provides any answers IMO.

Actually I haven't listened as yet, which is why I suggested that you listen to try to get the answers for the questions you posed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL