Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite this latest search along Batar Creek Road, and all the pomp and sensationalism (imo) around that, I still think that the Coroner is going to take at least a few other things under serious consideration.

A dying man picked up his best mate and missing toddler William Tyrrell from behind a shed and drove them 300km, a court has heard.
Okpegbue said Porter, who died last year, was distressed following the conversation, and had placed his head on her shoulder.

AND

“Did Frank Abbott say ‘I know where William Tyrrell is, why don’t you check Geoff Owen’s place?’”

‘I picked up William Tyrrell’: Dying man claimed he drove toddler 300km from home

Despite this latest search along Batar Creek Road, and all the pomp and sensationalism (imo) around that, I still think that the Coroner is going to take at least a few other things under serious consideration.

Part of the pomp and sensationalism do include BOTH ffc’s lying to the crime commission who are investigating WT. Whether or not they are guilty it would be interesting to hear what and why the lie was in relation to.

As for FA, nasty bloke for sure but wasn’t the timelines for his drive up north not corroborated? Happy to be corrected as I couldn’t find the link relating to it.

Good question. Given their circumstances now as regards foster parent status, I think the more compelling concern would be violating a court-imposed suppression order.

Did the former MFC violate the surpression order by advertising his online garage sale under his full name? Strange thing to do for people who have apparently been harrassed in the past.

Yes and the other car that apparently did a U turn driven by "a creepy look at her and the kids " , The amount of time since he disappeared re 000 call was "only" 20 mins . All the minor detailed word salads and still no proof of the 2 cars parked in the street . IMO if i was a detective (and I am not ) I would be remiss if I wasn't some what suspicious .
Also IMO the word salads all through this case did not do any of them any favors.
word salads! haha!:)

A dying man picked up his best mate and missing toddler William Tyrrell from behind a shed and drove them 300km, a court has heard.
Okpegbue said Porter, who died last year, was distressed following the conversation, and had placed his head on her shoulder.

AND

“Did Frank Abbott say ‘I know where William Tyrrell is, why don’t you check Geoff Owen’s place?’”

‘I picked up William Tyrrell’: Dying man claimed he drove toddler 300km from home

This report was very disconcerting to say the least and very incriminating , so do we gather this was followed up ? surely it was not left in limbo ?

As for FA, nasty bloke for sure but wasn’t the timelines for his drive up north not corroborated? Happy to be corrected as I couldn’t find the link relating to it.

There is far too much circumstantial evidence against FA for him to not earn a high-ranking spot on the POI list. imo

He has no alibi for the day that William disappeared.
The deathbed confession of one of his best mates.
The woman who heard the child's scream coming from the area of his home.
The two children who were told by FA that he buried William in a suitcase.
The uncanny (suppressed-details) death of his own 3 year old son.
The witness who said that FA had access to a vehicle that day, after taking RP to the hospital.

There is probably more that I am not thinking of at the moment.

All from a variety of links such as these ones, and others ...
NO ALIBI: Shock twist in investigation into missing toddler William Tyrrell
William Tyrrell inquest: woman says she heard boy scream in bushland near Herons Creek

AND

We don't know what happened of course , could be anything. I just keep coming back to this article.

The documentary revealed that Abbott's son died when he was three – with an inquest into the boy's death sealed by the NSW coroner.
[URL='https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/william-tyrrell-frank-abbott-allegedly-doesnt-have-an-alibi/news-story/f6662582b05db25a8949340e3ff407cb']William Tyrrell: Frank Abbott allegedly doesn't have an alibi[/URL]

This report was very disconcerting to say the least and very incriminating , so do we gather this was followed up ? surely it was not left in limbo ?

I think they tried to do some followup. But the only cameras were highway cameras. So if backroads were taken (to where?) they were unable to be followed up very well.

I also think that it has been published that FA was incommunicado for 3 days after William disappeared. But I can't find the link for that info (have only done a quick search). So that is IMO only, at the moment.

There is far too much circumstantial evidence against FA for him to not earn a high-ranking spot on the POI list. imo

He has no alibi for the day that William disappeared.
The deathbed confession of one of his best mates.
The woman who heard the child's scream coming from the area of his home.
The two children who were told by FA that he buried William in a suitcase.
The uncanny (suppressed-details) death of his own 3 year old son.
The witness who said that FA had access to a vehicle that day, after taking RP to the hospital.

There is probably more that I am not thinking of at the moment.

All from a variety of links such as these ones, and others ...
NO ALIBI: Shock twist in investigation into missing toddler William Tyrrell
William Tyrrell inquest: woman says she heard boy scream in bushland near Herons Creek
The interesting thing about FA reportedly not having an alibi, is that he claimed to have one with his daughter.

I think they tried to do some followup. But the only cameras were highway cameras. So if backroads were taken (to where?) they were unable to be followed up very well.

I also think that it has been published that FA was incommunicado for 3 days after William disappeared. But I can't find the link for that info (have only done a quick search). So that is IMO only, at the moment.

"Highway cameras showed Ray’s car driving south at Kew on that date, with the car appearing on cameras near Port Macquarie the next day."

https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/wil...i/news-story/f6662582b05db25a8949340e3ff407cb

Did the former MFC violate the surpression order by advertising his online garage sale under his full name? Strange thing to do for people who have apparently been harrassed in the past.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10713317/William-Tyrrells-foster-parents-hold-massive-sale-childrens-bikes-clothes-water-tank.html\
Maybe this indicates they are not perturbed about revealing who they, as sellers, are. The car seats may have posed a few questions if prospective purchasers knew of their connection, as foster parents, to William.

Charitable organisations would have been very appreciative of receiving a number of these items. Would their decision not to donate them indicate that the foster parents are really in need of the money?

It has been a while since we have viewed interviews with them on TV. No doubt, the upcoming charges against them for lying and assaulting precludes this.

Last edited:
Part of the pomp and sensationalism do include BOTH ffc’s lying to the crime commission who are investigating WT. Whether or not they are guilty it would be interesting to hear what and why the lie was in relation to.

Is the Crime Commission investigating William's disappearance?

Is the Crime Commission investigating William's disappearance?

Well they must have major involvement if they asked the FM to attend a hearing about WT’s disappearance and she allegedly provided false information.

The foster mother of missing child William Tyrrell provided a NSW Crime Commission hearing about the boy’s disappearance with false or misleading information, police have alleged.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence | New South Wales | The Guardian

But note that the paragraph before identifies 13 September, the Saturday, as "that date", so "the next day" would be 14 September. Nothing there about FA's movements on 12 September.

Granted but it does indicate where RP and his car were ....

"His friend, Ray Porter – who has since died from kidney failure – allegedly told a nurse that he had driven “his best fishing mate” Abbott and “that little boy from the television” 300km north on September 13.

Highway cameras showed Ray’s car driving south at Kew on that date, with the car appearing on cameras near Port Macquarie the next day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo