Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrrell search: Foster parents say they have ‘nothing to hide’ | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
In this article it mentions MFC - leaving at 9.15

Around 9.15am, William’s foster father left the house to find better reception for an important work phone call.

It also mentions that the FFC went for a drive before her husband returned.

Before her husband returned home, the foster mother leapt in the foster grandmother’s car to search for William.

“I get to the riding school and I just think, ‘he’s not here’,” she told police at the time.

I also feel that he didn't have shoes on - when he went missing. I don't know why this gets mentioned and what is the significance. MOO

William is barefoot in the photographs.

Is the charge of giving false/misleading information against both foster carers- in relation to the other foster child - when they insinuated the bruising/injury/incident happened due to a horse riding incident which has now been verified as not possible - due to maybe covert audio recordings or statements from teachers of the child. Just MOO.

And published by other MSM sources .....

The charges relate to evidence the foster mother gave at a hearing before the NSW Crime Commission, and are not related to the operations of NSW Police.
William Tyrrell's foster mum charged with lying

So which is it?
The same article does make reference to a Statement released by the NSW Police on the matter....

In a statement released on Thursday, NSW police said the woman was charged with knowingly giving false or misleading evidence.

Guardian Australia understands this occurred at a hearing before the NSW Crime Commission – a body that works alongside police to investigate serious crimes.

“She remains before the courts,” the police statement said. “Investigations under strike force Rosann continue.”

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence | New South Wales | The Guardian

I guess, time will tell which one it is.....
imo

Can I ask a opinion in regards to the photos.
There was 5 photos taken in total - which she mentioned in the sixty minutes program she was going to use as a photo album story of their time at Grandmas.

Does anyone else think its odd that she didn't get any close up pictures of her foster daughter - I get that she took photos of them doing activities but I would also think she would take a facial photo of each child.

Probably over thinking it. It doesn't mean anything just took random photos and probably thought she would get others later. MOO.

Was there only 5 photos taken? Or is it that only those 5 photos were released by the Coroner? I have just looked at several articles about the five photos, and I am not seeing where it says there were only those 5 photos taken.

Just looking for clarification (as opposed to opinion) as I don't think that has ever been established here before. IIRC

This Australian article says that they are from a series of photos taken (not that they are a series of photos taken).
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...d/news-story/9a45ac6b77df80787e601878974b826c

When I look at the times on the photos, it seems there is plenty of time for other photos to have been taken (or not).

9:35:05
9:35:19
9:35:28
9:37:29
9:37:44 (the famous pic)

I've struggled with the "official" campaign, due to a number of issues.
* It has given the impression that the FP's are the natural authority over WT, and that they are his parents.
* It has given the public the impression that the FP's have been cleared and that police are keeping them abreast of all developments.
* Since they were able to campaign in this way, the questions have to be asked, Why did FACS and the NSW police allow them to do this undertaking, knowing that no one had been fully cleared and that the campaign looked like it was aligned and sanctioned by NSW police.
*Through this campaign, the FP's have personally lobbied politicians in private meetings, asking for bigger rewards and pulling on heartstrings with special performances..... It would be an understatement to say, I don't get it! The minister who overseas WT's care should already be able to do this in conjunction with the Minister of Police. Why has this burden been left on the FP's shoulders? Is the campaign just for them or is it for FACS?

In relation to Lia Harris' praise of Insight, I think her bias in reporting has been evident since the 1st episode of the Where's William podcast where she talks about this case, being the one in her career as a crime reporter that she feels personally affected by and sees the couple as "undeserving" of any bad media, it was all the FACS secrecy that made people suspicious of this couple and nothing else....

Last edited:
The same article does make reference to a Statement released by the NSW Police on the matter....

In a statement released on Thursday, NSW police said the woman was charged with knowingly giving false or misleading evidence.

Guardian Australia understands this occurred at a hearing before the NSW Crime Commission – a body that works alongside police to investigate serious crimes.

“She remains before the courts,” the police statement said. “Investigations under strike force Rosann continue.”

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence | New South Wales | The Guardian

I guess, time will tell which one it is.....
imo
BBM- is the answer to that in bold? The CC works along side police

I think some people actually convince themselves their lies are truth, eventually. The ‘best’ lies are the simple, non embellished ones. I appreciate some find FFC’s statements to be overly long winded with seemingly irrelevant detail, but I think that might actually be anxiety driven.

I can’t find the source, but have read of parents/carers of missing/kidnapped children failing polygraphs purely because of the sense of guilt they felt in ‘failing’ the child, by taking their eyes off them. I reckon I’d be one of those parents. As an aside, it always struck me as strange that the FC’s never once, that I can recall, blamed themselves or expressed any sense of guilt or shame, they may have done so privately though, who knows.

Polygraphs are junk science. They certainly cannot pick up a “sense of guilt”. As for the parents not expressing any sense of guilt, you do realise they are very restricted on what they can and can’t say. Police and even moreso FACS would completely control any interviews or statements.

EXCLUSIVE: William Tyrrell's foster mum and dad are charged with stalking a CHILD - who they were also accused of assaulting - as police step up pressure on couple

“William Tyrrell's foster parents have been charged with stalking the same child who police allege they assaulted last year, Daily Mail Australia can reveal.

The foster father is accused of one count of stalking and intimidation intending fear of physical harm against a child.

The foster mother faces two of those same charges against that child.”

William Tyrrell's foster parents accused of stalking SAME child they were facing assault charge over | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: William Tyrrell's foster mum and dad are charged with stalking a CHILD - who they were also accused of assaulting - as police step up pressure on couple

“William Tyrrell's foster parents have been charged with stalking the same child who police allege they assaulted last year, Daily Mail Australia can reveal.

The foster father is accused of one count of stalking and intimidation intending fear of physical harm against a child.

The foster mother faces two of those same charges against that child.”

William Tyrrell's foster parents accused of stalking SAME child they were facing assault charge over | Daily Mail Online

Police said William's foster mother was seen driving along the road on the morning the boy vanished.

William Tyrrell search: Foster parents say they have ‘nothing to hide’ | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
In this article it mentions MFC - leaving at 9.15

Around 9.15am, William’s foster father left the house to find better reception for an important work phone call.

It also mentions that the FFC went for a drive before her husband returned.

Before her husband returned home, the foster mother leapt in the foster grandmother’s car to search for William.

“I get to the riding school and I just think, ‘he’s not here’,” she told police at the time.

I also feel that he didn't have shoes on - when he went missing. I don't know why this gets mentioned and what is the significance. MOO

William is barefoot in the photographs.

I have noticed that the FM almost always speaks in present tense when describing a past event. Truthful people usually describe historical events in the past tense.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...h/news-story/be183a8963114394f23f21e7524adc31

New police boss says no DNA evidence has been found in new William Tyrrell search
Cops have now bagged 15 pieces of evidence in the new hunt for William Tyrrell, but a new police boss has revealed a sad fact about the search.

Over the course of the past eleven days, police searching bushland on the NSW Mid-North Coast have found 15 objects of interest, including pieces of cloth and part of a hessian bag, which have been bagged and sent off for examination.

However, Deputy Commissioner Webb said no DNA link had been established between 15 pieces of fabric and William Tyrrell.

“There’s been miles and miles of material and many exhibits taken and it will be examined, but that takes time,” she said.

BBM : seems they were able to rule some out quite quickly. Wonder how they are going with the rest???

It's been, what 5 months or so?

Lucky I'm patient :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members