Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about that? I thought the the BM did report her concerns to FACS about those very things?

The only link we have is BM's police interview (dated 14th Sept 2014) from the inquest in which she made those comments.
In that statement, she doesn't appear to say that she had reported her concerns to FACS.

Unless there is another link?

“It’s hard because I don’t know the carers, I don’t know where they live and I never get to see them. I don’t want to come across as though I am blaming them or being mean, but it’s just been really hard.”
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/william-tyrrell-had-a-black-eye-and-looked-skinny-before-his-disappearance-mum-claimed/news-story/bf443e9f1dc23a9151cca5b843b6fd58

I have often wondered if the photo was taken at 7:37 and the time was manipulated (corrected) to 9:37+/-.

I look at Wm's feet in the now iconic photo. Busy boy, all over the house, the deck, the yard, biking, crashing, with and without shoes, I'd expect adorable, little, well-traveled, dirty feet by 9:37.

His are still pretty pink.

I have wondered if tea didn't happen twice -- and FGM and FD were occupied again, when the drive happened, and were unaware of her absence.

It might add more hours into the morning timeline.

JMO
Why haven't we heard back re the investigation into the time stamp?

A theory: all speculation only:

7.37 photo taken

fall from balcony

8 ish. MFC drives to hide body

8.50? MFC captured on tennis club camera, returns home

9? MFC leaves again for meeting/chemist

10.30 MFC returns home

10.30 FFC realises shoes still here - drives to hide them near riding club. Uses family car, not grandmother car. (speculation)
We don't know for sure that a cadaver dog searched the MFC's vehicle do we?

About William

The above website reports that WT used to like help park 'Daddy's Car'.

Although not stated on the page above, the FF would let the FM know when he was close to home, to let WT sit behind the wheel to 'park his car'.

The children knew they were waiting for the FF to return. WT's attention could have possibly been drawn to a vehicle in the road/driveway when running around the side of the house.

What if the car, was the FM leaving the house, having left the children in the care of the FGM? Maybe a brief run to the shops - something forgotton on their trip away from home. We now know the FGM's car was not examined at the time WT went missing.

All IMO - but I don't see why the FP's would conceal an Asthma attack - unless they left WT's medication behind.

We don't know whose prescription was filled at the pharmacy.
I honestly can't see them concealing an asthma attack.

Why haven't we heard back re the investigation into the time stamp?

I am keen to hear about this also. The time difference is often quoted as two hours (and Bali time given as the reason). However, it is a couple of minutes less than two hours.

The report by X-Ways forensic software reads: “Created 12/09/2014 07:39:54 Corrected time: 12/09/2014 09:37:44”.

And 739 and 937 are the same three digits. If the time was manually adjusted by someone wanting to put it back 2 hours, it would be an easy mistake to make - 2 hours difference is however 939.
https://www.news.com.au/national/co...e/news-story/219eb525eb0e76070785485909574131
https://www.news.com.au/national/co...e/news-story/219eb525eb0e76070785485909574131

I am keen to hear about this also. The time difference is often quoted as two hours (and Bali time given as the reason). However, it is a couple of minutes less than two hours.

The report by X-Ways forensic software reads: “Created 12/09/2014 07:39:54 Corrected time: 12/09/2014 09:37:44”.

And 739 and 937 are the same three digits. If the time was manually adjusted by someone wanting to put it back 2 hours, it would be an easy mistake to make - 2 hours difference is however 939.

I have always thought time differences are not exact and depends on where you are relative to the sun and the equatorial plain. So i am guessing digital computers are smart enough to work it out.
so this might explain the minutes and seconds IMO .

I have always thought time differences are not exact and depends on where you are relative to the sun and the equatorial plain. So i am guessing digital computers are smart enough to work it out.
so this might explain the minutes and seconds IMO .
IMO computers apply standard time zones. There are big jumps between time zones.

l can’t find anything to support that she did. Nothing confirmed by FACS workers during the inquest. Only found

Missing boy William Tyrrell's doomed life

WILLIAM'S BLACK EYE AND 'ADOPTION'

August, 2014: Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to say the boy has a black eye, sustained when he is climbing up on the foster father and lost his balance and fell.

William's birth mother learns about foster parents plan to adopt William permanently.

She is not happy.

She will later tell NSW Coroner Harriet Grahame, "I didn't agree [with the adoption plan].
I had heard about that ... they [case workers] said it wasn't happening.

"We were still trying to get [William back] we were at court."

________
According to the linked article the case worker had informed BM about the bruise before she had seen the bruise herself, the very last time she met with William before he went missing and who is, now as we all know, feared deceased (whilst in the care of FCC ; the main POI under investigation and faced with a number of charges)

She did mention the weight loss concerns to case worker around Sep 8th.
August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother's place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.
Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

About the same period: Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to tee up October visit. Birth mother is worried William is "a bit too skinny".

_______

Missing boy William Tyrrell's doomed life

WILLIAM'S BLACK EYE AND 'ADOPTION'

August, 2014: Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to say the boy has a black eye, sustained when he is climbing up on the foster father and lost his balance and fell.

William's birth mother learns about foster parents plan to adopt William permanently.

She is not happy.

She will later tell NSW Coroner Harriet Grahame, "I didn't agree [with the adoption plan].
I had heard about that ... they [case workers] said it wasn't happening.

"We were still trying to get [William back] we were at court."

________
According to the linked article the case worker had informed BM about the bruise before she had seen the bruise herself, the very last time she met with William before he went missing and who is, now as we all know, feared deceased (whilst in the care of FCC ; the main POI under investigation and faced with a number of charges)

She did mention the weight loss concerns to case worker around Sep 8th.
August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother's place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.
Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

About the same period: Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to tee up October visit. Birth mother is worried William is "a bit too skinny".

_______
Yes lm aware of that. It seems that is BM telling this story, l tried to find confirmation from FACS and couldn’t find anything. Either way we were discussing concerns about bruising and that wasn’t reported.

Yes lm aware of that. It seems that is BM telling this story, l tried to find confirmation from FACS and couldn’t find anything. Either way we were discussing concerns about bruising and that wasn’t reported.

The bruising happened between visits and was reported to BM by the case worker before BM saw him. I’m not sure how she was supposed to have reported the bruise …. that had been reported to her already ….. by them ?

The bruising happened between visits and was reported to BM by the case worker before BM saw him. I’m not sure how she was supposed to have reported the bruise …. that had been reported to her already ….. by them ?

We’re just going around in circles here. I had replied originally to a comment that said she had reported concerns with bruising, behaviour and his weight. There is no confirmation from FACS that that ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper