Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much appreciated for the links. They say he fell after climbing on the foster mum.
However this one mentions the FF.

Missing boy William Tyrrell's doomed life
Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to say the boy has a black eye, sustained when he is climbing up on the foster father and lost his balance and fell.

My reasoning for clarity is that it there are 2 differing stories, could there be a cover up? Could there be 2 stories for a reason? All imo, I’m not saying there is but worthy of investigation

That's why I stated "Three articles a day apart, all reported to BM by social worker prior to last visit in August, 2 say FM one says FF - which is correct?"

You would think, the articles being so close together in time, that they were reporting on the same thing - but one was different. Why is it so?

That's why I stated "Three articles a day apart, all reported to BM by social worker prior to last visit in August, 2 say FM one says FF - which is correct?"

You would think, the articles being so close together in time, that they were reporting on the same thing - but one was different. Why is it so?

That’s exactly what I am trying to establish- which story is correct? And why are they differing?

Do all of these reported "climbing" incidents give any credit to the current investigative theory that William could have climbed over the High Balcony and fallen accidentally???
JMO

It's hard to say.

On the one hand, William was climbing up on one of the FP.

On the other hand, he didn't like climbing a tree.

Maybe scoring a black eye from the first fall put him off climbing.
The black eye and then not wanting to climb a tree happened several weeks apart, I think.

It's hard to say.

On the one hand, William was climbing up on one of the FP.

On the other hand, he didn't like climbing a tree.
Yes I also thought of that ...... but I have wondered if, William, (being a small child) may not have realized how high it actually was up the far end of the verandah/high balcony???
As the entry level of the high balcony, near the small back deck area is at ground level.......
JMO

Someone mentioned in the thread that two stories seemed to be circulating about how the black eye happened. Climbing up on foster father? Missing boy William Tyrrell's doomed life

OR

He had been climbing up as the foster mother was having a cup of tea with a friend and had fallen on a piece of furniture.

Privileged life of William Tyrrell's foster mum haunted by final photo

From the attached link, this statement fits into the theory of the FFC being named POI.
"News.com.au spoke with a witness who says police told him that when sniffer dogs were brought in, they did not detect any scent of William beyond the perimeter of the house where William went missing."

From the attached link, this statement fits into the theory of the FFC being named POI.
"News.com.au spoke with a witness who says police told him that when sniffer dogs were brought in, they did not detect any scent of William beyond the perimeter of the house where William went missing."

Highly suspicious the trained sniffer dogs didn’t detect traces of him outside the driveway IMO. It could lead to the theory he was put into a car at that location and taken away, which would explain the scent not being across the road, or in the bush where they led the dogs.
And if a foreign car stopped in the driveway, no car was seen in that location.

A theory: all speculation only:

7.37 photo taken

fall from balcony

8 ish. MFC drives to hide body

8.50? MFC captured on tennis club camera, returns home

9? MFC leaves again for meeting/chemist

10.30 MFC returns home

10.30 FFC realises shoes still here - drives to hide them near riding club. Uses family car, not grandmother car. (speculation)

Feasible theory Monsoon.

It’s possibly the family car was not gone over because William’s scent etc would definitely be all over it.

But wouldn’t she have given the shoes to FMFC & he quickly go out out again.

It’d be helpful if we knew WHEN the FFFC did her drive i.e. before or after her husband arrived home.

Yes I also thought of that ...... but I have wondered if, William, (being a small child) may not have realized how high it actually was up the far end of the verandah/high balcony???
As the entry level of the high balcony, near the small back deck area is at ground level.......
JMO

I have had the same thought regarding the height of the balcony. The foster grandmother said that he was 'jumping out of his skin with energy' and got bored and ran down onto the grass, however I have also read that he 'jumped down onto the grass from the short end of the veranda'. It's not hard to imagine an energic little boy, dressed up in his Spiderman suit, running back up onto the veranda and possibly jumping or falling from the high side.

Feasible theory Monsoon.

It’s possibly the family car was not gone over because William’s scent etc would definitely be all over it.

But wouldn’t she have given the shoes to FMFC & he quickly go out out again.

It’d be helpful if we knew WHEN the FFFC did her drive i.e. before or after her husband arrived home.

BBM - CO's book page 31

"They surrendered their phones, computers and cars, for forensic analysis. They each gave detailed accounts of their movements"

Their car was forensically tested, so everything would have/should have been tested.

Sorry, I meant has it ever been reported that they had multiple phones? If so I would like to see that.

Me too, hence the question. I haven’t seen anything as yet

Hypothetically speaking though, if it were to be found that either of the fosters had more phones and they could be tracked from that day, the case could blown wide open imo

Last edited:
BBM - CO's book page 31

"They surrendered their phones, computers and cars, for forensic analysis. They each gave detailed accounts of their movements"

Their car was forensically tested, so everything would have/should have been tested.

"Their car was forensically tested, so everything would have/should have been tested" - except FGM's car for how many years? 7 years? ;):(

"Their car was forensically tested, so everything would have/should have been tested" - except FGM's car for how many years? 7 years? ;):(

Sorry I don't understand what you mean - 7 years?

This happened very early on in the case so it didn't take 7 years, if that is what you meant. Just to give a bit more of an example I will quote a bit more from the book where it says this.

CO's book page 31:

"William’s foster parents understood that they would be the first suspects in William’s disappearance. They wanted police to investigate them immediately, in order to quickly rule them out. Any time spent on them would, they reasoned, be time that couldn’t be spent finding William.

They surrendered their phones, computers and cars, for forensic analysis. They each gave detailed accounts of their movements (albeit not as quickly as might have been the case, had William not at first been considered lost).

They understood that their inability to front the media would invite speculation, but there was nothing they could do about that: they simply could not find a way around the rules.

They could not legally say: we are his foster parents, please help us.

They could not honestly say: we are his parents.

They were aware of gossip online – Where are the parents? – but detectives who probed their story in the early days did not believe they were involved, and also understood William’s complex family circumstances."

Me too, hence the question. I haven’t seen anything as yet

Hypothetically speaking though, if it were to be found that either of the fosters had more phones and they could be tracked from that day, the case could blown wide open imo

I think much could be said hypothetically about past and present POI's, as you have said before we should stick to what we are permitted to quote.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean - 7 years?

This happened very early on in the case so it didn't take 7 years, if that is what you meant. Just to give a bit more of an example I will quote a bit more from the book where it says this.

CO's book page 31:

"William’s foster parents understood that they would be the first suspects in William’s disappearance. They wanted police to investigate them immediately, in order to quickly rule them out. Any time spent on them would, they reasoned, be time that couldn’t be spent finding William.

They surrendered their phones, computers and cars, for forensic analysis. They each gave detailed accounts of their movements (albeit not as quickly as might have been the case, had William not at first been considered lost).

They understood that their inability to front the media would invite speculation, but there was nothing they could do about that: they simply could not find a way around the rules.

They could not legally say: we are his foster parents, please help us.

They could not honestly say: we are his parents.

They were aware of gossip online – Where are the parents? – but detectives who probed their story in the early days did not believe they were involved, and also understood William’s complex family circumstances."

I believe From Germany was referring to the FGM car took 7 years to be forensically searched, which was only done last year. That car was present at the time so made sense to search it

I believe From Germany was referring to the FGM car took 7 years to be forensically searched, which was only done last year. That car was present at the time so made sense to search it

Oh OK, thanks for that. My original response was to Wash who suggested that the FF's car wasn't tested because Williams scent would be present anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo