Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in MSM as far as I’m aware, unless there is a link somewhere
Yes it has been reported in MSM....

The transcript of the interview reveals that the foster father was also asked about whether he believed his wife’s story; whether there might have been some other kind of accident on the property where they were staying; and about his phones: how many he had, and why the one he’d given them had contacts listed under the names Tom Cruise, Britney Spears and Bruce Willis.

William Tyrrell podcast: foster father was asked if he’d run over boy in driveway (theaustralian.com.au)

Yes it has been reported in MSM....

The transcript of the interview reveals that the foster father was also asked about whether he believed his wife’s story; whether there might have been some other kind of accident on the property where they were staying; and about his phones: how many he had, and why the one he’d given them had contacts listed under the names Tom Cruise, Britney Spears and Bruce Willis.

William Tyrrell podcast: foster father was asked if he’d run over boy in driveway (theaustralian.com.au)
In your link:

He replied that he had only one phone

A theory: all speculation only:

7.37 photo taken

fall from balcony

8 ish. MFC drives to hide body

8.50? MFC captured on tennis club camera, returns home

9? MFC leaves again for meeting/chemist

10.30 MFC returns home

10.30 FFC realises shoes still here - drives to hide them near riding club. Uses family car, not grandmother car. (speculation)
The theory maybe very well fitting, Idk. BUT:
Why did the family arrive earlier than originally planned at Kendall? ("Surprise" for grandma, who wasn't surprised at all, because she already got informed about it by a call.)
Why did the FP have hastily to put their cats into care and pick up their children out of kindergarden ahead of time?
Why did FFC take photos in the early morning of that "Bombshell"-Friday, when she could have taken them later in that weekend as well?
Why didn't they take some photos at the MacD, if this weekend was for relaxed photoshooting of places, little William visited and liked?
Why did the photoshooting concentrate on William, when both children are from the same bio parents and contributions to the mandatory storybook could have been of both children? (Just the child, who would go missing very short time after that, is the main object, it seems.)
Why did William have to wear his new striking spiderman suit from Bali? (Allegedly, because he made some trouble while dressing him for the day, what doesn't have to be true.)
Why did the MFC have to attend an "important" online meeting appointment despite allegedly bad internet connection at Kendall? (They could have made the journey later instead of hastily and earlier? In terms of time, the meeting wasn't worth mentioning at all, if MFC needed only an hour for driving to Lake Wood and back, the online meeting, getting medicine at a pharmacy and getting newspapers at a shop.)

So, it seems to me, there was some preplanning to the whole "event" and preplanning makes no sense, if a fatal "balcony fall" happened out of the sudden.

IF MFC was involved in the whole story, I wonder about his great acting as a desperate father, who was crying looking for his son. Hats off! - I would like to say. What an acting performance!

Last edited:
If they asked, "How many phones do you have?" that's just good English. They could have asked, "Do you have more than one phone?" But "How many phone you have?" is . . . pidgin.
Well possibly CO can tell it better than my written word.......The phones are mentioned here too, in this podcast ...

CO also seems to have a copy of the FF interview statement to read from, and able to quote directly from it ....

It is also possible that FF denied having additional phones.....

The Usual Suspects - William Tyrrell - Nowhere Child - Omny.fm

Last edited:
Why did the family arrive earlier than originally planned at Kendall? ("Surprise" for grandma, who wasn't surprised at all, because she already got informed about it by a call.)
Why did the FP have hastily to put their cats into care and pick up their children out of kindergarden ahead of time?
Why did FFC take photos in the early morning of that "Bombshell"-Friday, when she could have taken them later in that weekend as well?
Why didn't they take some photos at the MacD, if this weekend was for relaxed photoshooting of places, little William visited and liked?
Why did the photoshooting concentrate on William, when both children are from the same bio parents and contributions to the mandatory storybook could have been of both children? (Just the child, who would go missing very short time after that, is the main object, it seems.)
Why did William have to wear his new striking spiderman suit from Bali? (Allegedly, because he made some trouble while dressing him for the day, what doesn't have to be true.)
Why did the MFC have to attend an "important" online meeting appointment despite allegedly bad internet connection at Kendall? (They could have made the journey later instead of hastily and earlier? In terms of time, the meeting wasn't worth mentioning at all, if MFC needed only an hour for driving to Lake Wood and back, the online meeting, getting medicine at a pharmacy and getting newspapers at a shop.)

So, it seems to me, there was some preplanning to the whole "event" and preplanning makes no sense, if a fatal "balcony fall" happened out of the sudden.

IF MFC was involved in the whole story, I wonder about his great acting as a desperate father, who was crying looking for his son. Hats off! - I would like to say. What an acting performance!

All very fair questions, and I’m surprised weren’t followed up to the level of detail required earlier in the investigation. Just to discount what amounted to nothing or to pick up things that weren’t earlier.

FM took those photos because they were drawing pictures to put on their grandfathers grave and so it was obviously an important thing to take a photo of. No doubt there are just as many photos of his sister, yet obviously they aren’t released as her identity is suppressed.

HIS HONOUR: The child the subject of these proceedings – whom I shall call Julian – was one of four siblings. Julian was removed from the care of his mother at 7 months’ age because of concerns that he was at risk of harm (associated with domestic violence and drug abuse), and placed with foster carers. Julian’s sister, who is a year older than Julian and whom I shall call Sarah, had been removed from her mother’s care before Julian was born, and the Children’s Court had allocated parental responsibility for her to the Minister; she was later placed with the same carers as Julian, a week after he was. Subsequently, having found that there was no realistic possibility of restoration to their parents, the Children’s Court made final orders allocating parental responsibility for Julian and Sarah to the Minister until they attain 18; their care plans contemplate that they will remain in their placement with their current carers until 18. The other two siblings, who are younger than Julian, remain in their mother’s care, and there are apparently no current child protection concerns in respect of them.
Secretary, Department of Family and Community Services v Smith [2017] NSWSC 6 (23 January 2017)
BBM
I want to add to that, that AFAIK little W got "handpicked" to come to these foster parents, because they wanted a pair of siblings. The sister already was in care anyway, and it might be, the baby William as the sister's bio brother was given to the foster parents all too willingly by authorities. The bio parents (especially the bio father, it seemed later) were desperate for keeping William, but it wasn't allowed. I never heard, they were desperate to get the sister back, probably they had come to terms with her foster care, but they were so very attached to the baby son. I know, there were drugs and violence between the parents in the play. But who knows, if their chance to keep William, couldn't have been better without this certain wish of the foster carers to get siblings. MOO

Why did the family arrive earlier than originally planned at Kendall? ("Surprise" for grandma, who wasn't surprised at all, because she already got informed about it by a call.) MFC get an unexpected early finish from work, I believe
Why did the FP have hastily to put their cats into care and pick up their children out of kindergarden ahead of time? See above
Why did FFC take photos in the early morning of that "Bombshell"-Friday, when she could have taken them later in that weekend as well? Why not? There were a lot of photos and video footage of William. It’s very likely they intended to document the rest of the weekend also.
Why didn't they take some photos at the MacD, if this weekend was for relaxed photoshooting of places, little William visited and liked? It was a quick stop to eat before they got back in the road?
Why did the photoshooting concentrate on William, when both children are from the same bio parents and contributions to the mandatory storybook could have been of both children? (Just the child, who would go missing very short time after that, is the main object, it seems.) We wouldn’t be privy to those photos as that would breach the child’s privacy.
Why did William have to wear his new striking spiderman suit from Bali? (Allegedly, because he made some trouble while dressing him for the day, what doesn't have to be true.) This is actually one of the elements of the story I didn’t have trouble believing because that’s the kind of thing kids do. Similarly, I could imagine the strong feelings a child would have if someone tried to force them into a dress up outfit they didn’t want to wear. I had Iron Man accompany me shopping yesterday :D
Why did the MFC have to attend an "important" online meeting appointment despite allegedly bad internet connection at Kendall? (They could have made the journey later instead of hastily and earlier? In terms of time, the meeting wasn't worth mentioning at all, if MFC needed only an hour for driving to Lake Wood and back, the online meeting, getting medicine at a pharmacy and getting newspapers at a shop.) I wondered whether the morning meeting was set up to accommodate the cancelled meeting the day before, the one that allowed them to leave earlier.

The pre-planning was to head up earlier because they freed up sone time to do so. I don’t think it’s sinister at all.

IF MFC was involved in the whole story, I wonder about his great acting as a desperate father, who was crying looking for his son. Hats off! - I would like to say. What an acting performance

Answered in red alongside. Do you think William’s disappearance could have been premeditated and staged?

All very fair questions, and I’m surprised weren’t followed up to the level of detail required earlier in the investigation. Just to discount what amounted to nothing or to pick up things that weren’t earlier.

How do you know they weren’t followed up? Genuine question. If those easily addressed questions weren’t posed at the beginning, then LE made even more of a mess of the initial investigation than I thought :confused:

MOO.

Answered in red alongside. Do you think William’s disappearance could have been premeditated and staged?

How do you know they weren’t followed up? Genuine question. If those easily addressed questions weren’t posed at the beginning, then LE made even more of a mess of the initial investigation than I thought :confused:

MOO.
Thank you for your (red) answers!
If little W hadn't gone missing on Friday morning in Sept 2014, I would accept these. ;)

Last edited:
I want to add to that, that AFAIK little W got "handpicked" to come to these foster parents, because they wanted a pair of siblings.

That is a theory offered by a social activist. It is not anything that has ever been stated by the police, the Coroner, FACS, or any official source who might actually know.

I do remember hearing in Lia's podcasts that the FP had done emergency foster caring, but they preferred a longer term placement. (Which is what a child under the care of the minister until they are 18 would be.)

I think if William was 'handpicked', FACS would have set his sister up with the FP first, then brought William to them after his removal at 7 months old. Instead of leaving William's sister with other carers until months later.

As it was, William needed immediate care, when he was removed (which turned out to be after FACS found him).
And FACS moved his sister there later on - probably because it is better for foster children to be with a sibling, if they can be. To try to keep a little of the family together.
With the FP obviously being accepting of fostering two children.

If anything, I would say the FP were handpicked for William, and not the other way around.

Missing boy William Tyrrell's doomed life

imo

Last edited:
Just a thought…
The newest developments in this case are
1. The FFC is the latest POI
2. The car she was driving to search for William has been taken away for forensic analysis 7 years after his disappearance.
3. Previously AFAIK we had not heard she had taken that drive, and it has only been recently we have heard of this.
4. Both foster parents are alleged to have given false or misleading information to the NSW crime commission (it is uncertain if this relates to Williams disappearance AFAIK).

Really these are the only new developments in the case most recently.
Would it then be possible that the drive to look for him is what they have allegedly been charged as lying about?

Just a thought…
The newest developments in this case are
1. The FFC is the latest POI
2. The car she was driving to search for William has been taken away for forensic analysis 7 years after his disappearance.
3. Previously AFAIK we had not heard she had taken that drive, and it has only been recently we have heard of this.
4. Both foster parents are alleged to have given false or misleading information to the NSW crime commission (it is uncertain if this relates to Williams disappearance AFAIK).

Really these are the only new developments in the case most recently.
Would it then be possible that the drive to look for him is what they have allegedly been charged as lying about?

3. We have known about the drive since at least March 2019 (from the published video of a part of FM's walkthrough). The police have known since at least Day Six after William went missing, which is when the walkthrough was done.

The footage was released by police investigators on Wednesday (27/3/19) after it was shown at the inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of the three-year-old boy.
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...o/news-story/c785efb1ae0d0864af718ca48b6775a6

3. We have known about the drive since at least March 2019 (from the published video of a part of FM's walkthrough). The police have known since at least Day Six after William went missing, which is when the walkthrough was done.

The footage was released by police investigators on Wednesday (27/3/19) after it was shown at the inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of the three-year-old boy.
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...o/news-story/c785efb1ae0d0864af718ca48b6775a6
Thank you
Back to the drawing board.
Really starting to look like police are grasping at straws IMO.

There was a video published in 2013, an experiment done in the UK about how quickly a child can be abducted - by a friendly acting person.

90 seconds is all it takes.

Out of the 9 young children approached by the friendly stranger, 7 of them willingly went with him.

I am just putting this here, in case others would like to read and watch about the experiment, because I know there are some who feel that William could not have been abducted in 10 minutes of being alone.

I think he could have been, if there was someone with a predilection for young children in the area at the time.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...d/news-story/bf8b90c47f233e3b2ff50c0aaa62a1d2

Last edited:
Just taking "SouthAussie" discussion on how quickly children can be abducted further.

I can kind of understand why Jubelin was so interested in the neighbour PS.

He lives in the vicinity.
Has a reason to be walking around - which would not raise anyone's concern.
Goes for regular walks - could be aware of the comings and goings in the area - hearing children - so knowing possibly the earliest arrival - departure of occupants.
Had possibly seen both children at the previous Christmas street party - so may have even interacted with William - so was familiar and non threatening.

For a random abduction - opportunity plays the biggest factor. So PS certainly fits that criteria in my mind. MOO

December 2013 (if not 12 months earlier): William, his sister and foster parents attend a Christmas street party on the corner of Ellendale Crescent and Benaroon Drive, Kendall.

This was from a Article-
Missing boy William Tyrrell’s doomed life - News.com.au

So maybe a person may have become very interested in William - and a opportunity presented itself on that visit to Grandma's the following year. MOO

I want to add to that, that AFAIK little W got "handpicked" to come to these foster parents, because they wanted a pair of siblings. I know, there were drugs and violence between the parents in the play. But who knows, if their chance to keep William, couldn't have been better without this certain wish of the foster carers to get siblings. MOO

Do you have a source for this claim? It doesn’t make any sense as the fosters didn’t even have Williams sister in their care.The removal of William from his bio parents had nothing to do with a “wish” from the foster parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221