Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it’s a possibility that some vehicles could have been used after the cars were searched or dogs gone over vehicle imo.

That's possible, but where would they hide a body in the mean time with Police and searchers going over everything? Then getting it into a car?
IMO there would be a very high possibility of being seen and even caught.

If we are to entertain the theory that WT died at the FGM’s house, it is interesting that the cadaver dogs found no scent there. Is it possible WT left alive with one of the FC’s that morning and something happened after that time. JMO.

and about his phones: how many he had, and why the one he’d given them had contacts listed under the names Tom Cruise, Britney Spears and Bruce Willis.

Pretty odd. Usually a phone will have phone numbers? (Now that's a novel concept.) Would love to know who those numbers actually belonged to.

Fair enough, but considering I have seen a LOT of 3yo in my line of work over a total of nearly 3 decades in the field, I am of the professional opinion he looks underweight.
ETA I also am the parent of 2 boys, one of whom has always been underweight, so I know what it looks like!
I agree. If you look closely at William's face in that 'last' photo, he looks very underweight. I don't understand how others can't see it?

Just a thought…
The newest developments in this case are
1. The FFC is the latest POI
2. The car she was driving to search for William has been taken away for forensic analysis 7 years after his disappearance.
3. Previously AFAIK we had not heard she had taken that drive, and it has only been recently we have heard of this.
4. Both foster parents are alleged to have given false or misleading information to the NSW crime commission (it is uncertain if this relates to Williams disappearance AFAIK).

Really these are the only new developments in the case most recently.
Would it then be possible that the drive to look for him is what they have allegedly been charged as lying about?

We also know that both foster parents are charged with stalking the same child they are accused of assaulting.

EXCLUSIVE: William Tyrrell's foster mum and dad are charged with stalking a CHILD - who they were also accused of assaulting - as allegations mount against the couple

Fair enough, but considering I have seen a LOT of 3yo in my line of work over a total of nearly 3 decades in the field, I am of the professional opinion he looks underweight.
ETA I also am the parent of 2 boys, one of whom has always been underweight, so I know what it looks like!
I agree. If you look closely at William's face in that 'last' photo, he looks very underweight. I don't understand how others can't see it?
If we are to entertain the theory that WT died at the FGM’s house, it is interesting that the cadaver dogs found no scent there. Is it possible WT left alive with one of the FC’s that morning and something happened after that time. JMO.
This is something that I have also pondered. Why didn't the cadaver dog pick up his scent, if he died at the FGM's house?

This is something that I have also pondered. Why didn't the cadaver dog pick up his scent, if he died at the FGM's house?

I think you’ve answered your own question. The cadaver didn’t pick up a scent because he didn’t die there?

I think you’ve answered your own question. The cadaver didn’t pick up a scent because he didn’t die there?
As told at Inquest by Ronald Chapman. As a long shot for whatever reason, could William been handed over to a person(s) by either MFC or FFC?

'I'm sure it was William Tyrrell': witness tells inquest he saw missing boy in car

“The Kendall resident Ronald Chapman was questioned about his claim that he saw a young boy wearing a Spider-Man suit the day William went missing in September 2014.

“I’m sure it was William Tyrrell that was in the vehicle,” he told the NSW coroner’s court.

“He just had his hands up on the window and was looking. His face wasn’t pressed against the glass but he was very close to the glass.

“He didn’t seem distressed or upset. Whether he knew the person I don’t know.”

The first dog on scene was PD Gov, who was scent dog, and not a cadaver dog.

How long was it until an actual Cadaver Dog was on scene? And how trampled was the yard of 48 Benaroon Drive by then??

For three days, Senior Constable Matthew Gates and his dog, called Gov, searched for William Tyrell in bushland around Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast.
William Tyrrell inquest: Police dog handler describes ‘impossible’ search | Kidspot

Other Reference: CO Podcast explains the difference between scent dogs and cadaver dogs. Also refer to Page 31 of Overington's Book, Missing William Tyrrell

How long was it until an actual Cadaver Dog was on scene?

How long does a body have to lay in a spot, before cadaver scent is detected?

I’m doing some googling on this. This article suggests a cadaver dog isn’t necessarily going to find the site of a death, they are trained to find bodies in decomposition: How Soon After Death Can a Cadaver Dog Detect? (+ How Long)

I can only find one article to suggest that a Cadaver Dog was used in the search for William back in 2014 .... and that was reported on the 5th day of the search...... (Sniffer Dog PD Gov was there for 3 days)

Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home.

The search for the three-year-old who vanished from his grandmother’s Kendall home on Friday is in its fifth day – and the chances of finding him alive nearby are thought to be rapidly diminishing.

Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said.

William Tyrell search: police say sniffer dogs have found no trace of boy | Australia news | The Guardian

The article does not specify if Cadaver Dog searched 48 Benaroon specifically, or just in the surrounding bush???
And one would have to question the accuracy of a single report??? IMO

Where as, there are multiple references of Cadaver Dogs being used in the 2021 Search for William, and at both the properties of BS and FA ......when Police carried out those searches ...

imo

Well I don't know what William weighed, do you?
No, but just looking at him I would say that he appears to be within that average weight range<modsnip>
All children's medications are based on weight- mg/kg/dose and it is important to be aware of the correct weight range ..... It is also important to question a weight, if it does not appear to be correct...

In addition to this, I am sure FACS know exactly how much William weighed. And that information will be in the Police File.

JMO

I just don't find the discussion on a child's weight respectful to William, but by all means question the adults in the case. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only find one article to suggest that a Cadaver Dog was used in the search for William back in 2014 .... and that was reported on the 5th day of the search...... (Sniffer Dog PD Gov was there for 3 days)

Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home.

The search for the three-year-old who vanished from his grandmother’s Kendall home on Friday is in its fifth day – and the chances of finding him alive nearby are thought to be rapidly diminishing.

Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said.

William Tyrell search: police say sniffer dogs have found no trace of boy | Australia news | The Guardian

The article does not specify if Cadaver Dog searched 48 Benaroon specifically, or just in the surrounding bush???

Where as, there are multiple references of Cadaver Dogs being used in the 2021 Search for William, and at both the properties of BS and FA ......when Police carried out those searches ...

imo

I think the report is probably accurate (that cadaver dogs were used early in the search) due to the information in this post.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

imo
It would be good to have it clarified.

I think the report is probably accurate (that cadaver dogs were used early in the search) due to the information in this post.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62
Thanks SA
Do you have a link to that actual podcast and the time on where to find that info?? Not just one person's post on the thread??

Just curious, as CO's book does not mention a cadaver dog being there on day 1. As my post was specifically referring to day 1.....

I can believe that there was a Cadaver Dog there by Day 5 .......

IMO

William Tyrell search: police say sniffer dogs have found no trace of boy

Article from 16th September 2014

"“It’s baffling that there’s no lead at this time,” Superintendent Paul Fehon told Macquarie Radio on Tuesday.

“We would have thought we would have had some indication of something at this stage of this very thorough search.”

Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member