Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is what I’ve been saying for a long time now. Imo le are building a very strong case. Imo with what happened with the lawsuit having to do with prior poi’s, I don’t think le want a repeat. Imo they’re treading lightly so they can give William the justice he deserves and what we’ve been waiting for. Time will tell something. Whether it’s an arrest or not, it’ll be something. I for one can’t wait for le to show their hand. It’s been what all of us here at websleuths have been patiently waiting for imo. I think anything at this point is progress in the right direction. Can we all agree? Moo imo
<modsnip>

They publicly made the announcement that the foster parents were the prime suspects and only suspects.

AND THEN they carried out the investigation, PUBLICLY, after already making the public accusations.

They accused them and labeled them first. And then they did searches, impounded vehicles, sifted tons of dirt, reinterviewed everyone. And they invited news reporters to film and report upon every detail, every rag found in the mud, every bone, animal or otherwise, found in the creek area.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think this is quite accurate Katie… I think the only POI’s that fit what you have stated is FA and TG and PB …

I can’t recall other POI’s in the case as being convicted CSO’s ???
RD doesn’t even fit that criteria as his abuse was of adults with an intellectual impairment ….

JMO and happy to be incorrect on this if you can supply links for all the POI’s in this case being convicted CSO’s ….
OK, so just three of the other suspects then? >>>>[ I edited my post to add 'some' of the POIs]

My point remains the same. people are saying that the foster mom should be considered a suspect because of her harsh treatment of the child, and I am saying that there are other suspects who have sexually abused children, so they should be suspects as well, given that logic.

OK, so just three of the other suspects then? >>>>[ I edited my post to add 'some' of the POIs]

My point remains the same. people are saying that the foster mom should be considered a suspect because of her harsh treatment of the child, and I am saying that there are other suspects who have sexually abused children, so they should be suspects as well, given that logic.
Not just the harsh abuse, but the lying if it’s proved as well. Cos if you are proven to have lied to a crime commission, what else are you capable of lying about? And if your are found guilty of the aforementioned lie, then shouldnt that call into question the credibility of the person found guilty of lying?

And if these other POI’s can be proven to be in the vicinity of William when he vanished, then that will be very telling. Cos at the moment, none of them can be placed in Williams vicinity on that morning, however the foster mother can be. I think that weighs on peoples minds as well imo.

<modsnip>

They publicly made the announcement that the foster parents were the prime suspects and only suspects.

AND THEN they carried out the investigation, PUBLICLY, after already making the public accusations.

They accused them and labeled them first. And then they did searches, impounded vehicles, sifted tons of dirt, reinterviewed everyone. And they invited news reporters to film and report upon every detail, every rag found in the mud, every bone, animal or otherwise, found in the creek area.

<modsnip>
This is the only reference that I can find that relates to ‘the prime suspects’ :

William Tyrrell’s foster parents say they fear prime suspects will die before truth uncovered

“William Tyrrell’s foster parents fear the prime suspects in his 2014 disappearance will die before the truth is uncovered and they say being harassed by suspicious members of the public left them “devastated”.”

Thanks for the clarification ..

I don’t think people think that FM is a POI just because of the allegations of assault….

I think that many other factors in the case have been considered along with the latest allegations in forming that view…. Just like I don’t think the Police have considered FM a POI based solely on those allegations either …

JMO

Lying to the crime commission would have to be in relation to WT, would it not? The crime commission would have had nothing to do with any other children in their care at the time as far as I’m aware - in which case this assault charge is a completely seperate incident. From memory the detectives mentioned they had evidence that the FP’s had lied about something they could prove, correct?

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
(... edit: and it's not even looking improbable at all anymore imo)

There's a few high profile cases I can think of where years after the fact, the circumstantial evidence comes together.

They're not "making" her anything, they're looking for the truth. imo
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was a great fiction writer, he believed in fairies at the bottom of the garden, where is the probability in that?

A case is solved, usually, hopefully, where a thorough investigation has been carried out, not by chance or guess work. If the last proof of life photos are solid evidence WT was alive and well at 9.37 am, it becomes more likely WT died by misadventure or was abducted by a person known or unknown.
Those 96 minutes should be dissected to eliminate or incriminate the FM, but I find it hard to believe an accident and then, a perfect cover up was executed by the FM, it’s not probable, I hesitate to say, impossible, IMO.
………

Six year old Kylie Maybury’s 1984 murder wasn’t solved for over 30 years. The man responsible, Gregory Davies, lived close to her home, had a criminal history, he’d previously assaulted a 14 year old girl and spent time in prison for robbery and fraud.
Davies was questioned by police but eliminated as a suspect without providing a DNA sample, because he had an alibi. Kylie’s family members were all suspected, and sadly, 2 committed suicide.

Speaking of “POI’s”. What was the reasoning behind LE stating the FFC as the only POI?

Does that mean all previous POI’s have been eliminated from the investigation?

I dont understand why LE would state they only have one person of interest?
Maybe through the process of elimination used by LE, they arrived at that conclusion!
But they did leave some 'wiggle room' by saying:

.......Here is an extract from the Interview quoted in Sky News when journalist Peter Stefanovic interviewed Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw about the case.

Top detective makes bold claims on what happened to William Tyrrell

“Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw told Stefanovic he thinks he knows who is responsible for the little boy vanishing almost seven years ago – but no one is in the clear.

“Nobody has been excluded from the investigation,” he said.

“Everybody is a person of interest until they’ve been fully eliminated or to the end of our inquiries.”

“Mr Laidlaw said, “they haven’t” gotten away with William’s disappearance and “we’ll continue this investigation as long as it takes”.”

I think another reason for her being a poi is because she is one of the only adults you can prove was actually there that day. Other pois have been named but their no proof they were anywhere near that street

Speaking of “POI’s”. What was the reasoning behind LE stating the FFC as the only POI?

Does that mean all previous POI’s have been eliminated from the investigation?

I dont understand why LE would state they only have one person of interest?

Focusing on a sole POI in that search, is what I believe that means.

Those 96 minutes should be dissected to eliminate or incriminate the FM, but I find it hard to believe an accident and then, a perfect cover up was executed by the FM, it’s not probable, I hesitate to say, impossible, IMO.
………

<modsnip>

We don't know if it was an accident then cover up.

We can't be certain of the photo's timestamp.

The child doesn't fit a CSO perpetrator's victim profile.

The child does fit the profile of a desperate to adopt a perfect child perpetrator(s)'s victim. (These cases are even more rare as far as we know but there's some data.)

The execution of a cover up wouldn't need to be perfect if the investigation began based on the lies of the perpetrator.

The guardians are being charged with child abuse.

The guardians are being charged with lying to a crime commission.

Sir Arthur was a great man. Unusual beliefs don't negate his intelligence.

imo

Yes, a yard tarp or could it be a hessian bag .....

JMO – obviously some significance attached to a hessian bag:

William Tyrrell search could take months as hessian bag sent for forensic testing
“A hessian bag was found and collected for forensic testing on Saturday, with at least two other pieces of fabric placed in evidence bags and sent off earlier in the week.”

However, on 15 Dec 2021 the following was published:

Police end latest search for William Tyrrell
“Red, blue and black cloth as well as other items were found in the latest search but none have been linked to William's disappearance.”

BUT, this Article also went on to say (BBM): “New evidence from the operation is expected to be put before the coronial inquest, which is set to resume at a later date.”

....... To my knowledge, we have heard nothing further from the Coroner.

JMO - Question: Would this ‘New evidence from the operation’ be referring to what we now know about further developments with regard to the Charges against FFC and MFC …. Namely: Alleged Lying to the NSWCC / Alleged Common Assault / Stalking? OR could there be other ‘new evidence’ ….. that was put to be put before the coronial inquest (and this has not yet been released)?
What if FFC lied about something of the "new evidence", and only when the assault happened and got known, LE suddenly were able to prove, that a lie was told in front of the crime commission?

Last edited:
<modsnip>

<modsnip>

It is actually worse than what happened with BS, with regard to William's disappearance.

With BS it only became clear he was a POI when the media were invited to view the searches of his properties, and film the police carring out a mattress, a computer, blah blah blah from his office .... and film his septic system being pumped out, his firepit being raked, etc.

There was no pre-announcement.

imo

I think another reason for her being a poi is because she is one of the only adults you can prove was actually there that day. Other pois have been named but their no proof they were anywhere near that street
Some other points that make FFC the main suspect to me:

She said she was not coping with William
Indirect answers when she made the 000 call
Changing story about Cars she saw out the front
Failure to mention the drive in her mothers car
Allegedly lying to the Crime Commission
Allegedly assaulting Williams sister
Evasive and conflicting statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online