Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that no evidence was found of William at 'the corner of Batar Creek Road and Cobb & Co Road' or in that vicinity for quite a ways.
We know that the no-one has been charged for the disappearance of William.
We know they have charged the foster parents in two separate ways for the same alleged crime of assault 7 years later (not sure that twice was necessary in tying up the courts).
We know they have charged the foster parents with auction fraud.
We know that is all they could find, because " I would have charged her with more offences if I could have proved it".

If Lonergan knows these things, then Laidlaw would know them. imo
Have you forgotten this part????

We know why, we know how, we know where he is,” Sergeant Scott Jamieson told the woman, who can only be identified by the pseudonym SD, in October 2021.

This statement has been said in a Court of Law today …

ALL IMO

Link please, I don't know that.

Links from several MSM sources have already been posted. Here is the last one that was posted two weeks ago.

"William's disappearance is Australia's most high profile missing child case, and despite multiple searches including a high intensity dig for his remains last November, no trace of the toddler or the Spiderman suit he was wearing has been found."

We know why, we know how, we know where he is,” Sergeant Scott Jamieson told the woman, who can only be identified by the pseudonym SD, in October 2021.

ALL IMO
Said last year?

ALL IMO

No, Slouth, I haven't forgotten anything. I think it is disappointing for some that things seem to be turning out this way.

But they need enough evidence to bring the CORRECT perp (if there is one) to justice. And they do not seem to have that.

I thought they had learned their lesson (from Spedding) about making these accusations in public.

Jamieson said they know everything but now Lonergan says the main objective was to find out what happened to William. No bluffing at
S

ALL IMO
Spot on Slouth. No need to read between the lines the words are loud and clear that they know

No, Slouth, I haven't forgotten anything. I think it is disappointing for some that things seem to be turning out this way.

But they need enough evidence to bring the CORRECT perp (if there is one) to justice. And they do not seem to have that.

I thought they had learned their lesson (from Spedding) about making these accusations in public.
Yes and in that case Jubelin never named as POI and even when asked directly about BS he said he wouldn’t comment on individuals. Lonegran seems extremely foolish or incompetent to say that in court.

I will agree with you SA on the fact that they should have learnt their lesson with Spedding et al ….

Either make an arrest or not …. I am not in favour of these tactics either …

Just MO

Links from several MSM sources have already been posted. Here is the last one that was posted two weeks ago.

"William's disappearance is Australia's most high profile missing child case, and despite multiple searches including a high intensity dig for his remains last November, no trace of the toddler or the Spiderman suit he was wearing has been found."

thanks, i just don't know if the media would know if something has been found by police at this stage.

ALL IMO
Not to nitpick, but that statement was being reiterated in court today, but originally was something said by a police sergeant to FM a year ago. And police may very well know how, who, why, and where, but seems they need more than whatever they already have, to ensure conviction. imo.

Disappointing for some that things seem to be turning out which way?

thanks, i just don't know if the media would know if something has been found by police at this stage.

I think they all have their sources. And if anything had been found, there would have been movement in the case.

The police do not have to wait for any Coronial recommendation to make an arrest (or not).

During the phone call, the foster mother is heard saying: "She locked me out of the house."
A male voice then replies: "That's not good … we've got a problem, we've got a big problem."

That's when he thinks they have a big problem?!
Something secret and important in the house, which the girl could find by chance, if alone there?? That would be a big problem, for both of them and both of them knew. My speculation.

Not to nitpick, but that statement was being reiterated in court today, but originally was something said by a police sergeant to FM a year ago. And police may very well know how, who, why, and where, but seems they need more than whatever they already have, to ensure conviction. imo.
Yes agree…. But it does not mean they have no evidence whatsoever…. IMO

I still suspect Williams DNA is in the grandmother's boot.

The fosters have locked in that William has never been in that vehicle IMO.

That is to me compelling evidence to give LE a direction but yet not enough.

Just speculation

Not at all. I'm sure they have enough to have come to their conclusion, and mentioned it publicly. Just not enough to get justice. Yet. imo.

Which is exactly what happened to Spedding. Deja vu. imo

I personally hope that no-one was involved in William's disappearance. None of his loved ones. And no harm by a stranger.
The most peaceful way for William was if he sleepily succumbed to the elements, having got himself into a predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout