Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Australian reports today the father was out running an errand when he got a phone call that William was missing and he returned to the house straight away, the police have this

:thinking:

The timing is noticable ... was someone waiting for him to be gone?

There is a story on "The Australian" newspapers website today but I can't access it as you have to pay to read their stories but a lady has copied and pasted it on the amp Facebook today. I took screenshots of the story that was copied directly from the Australian. It was the most informative one I have read to date. If me posting screenshots is not ok please let me know and I'll delete :)View attachment 59405View attachment 59404View attachment 59406View attachment 59407

Brilliant, thank you.

Oh? That's weird. I've got the whole article. :waitasec:

I'll clear my cookies etc and try again.....may have just read too many articles (sorry for being so O/T everyone!)

The “errand” William’s father was on has been investigated. He was where he said he was. The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance. There is no evidence of any family dispute.

William’s wider family has been thoroughly investigated and interviewed, too. Their alibis have been declared sound — they were hundreds of kilometres away when William disappeared. Very few people knew the family had left Sydney to visit the area.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Thank you Pink bow!! The story helped clear up a few things for me!

Thankyou Pinkbow and Ausgirl, good on the mum for getting the number plate. You're correct
no one in their right mind would approach a little kid unless they're a creep.

They all need castrating, all known sex offenders grrrrrrrr

In the piece from The Australian it says something like "William has a complicated and difficult past." So does that mean he has been adopted or fostered by the family? I'm sure if that's the case that biological parents have been thoroughly checked out

so something happened to william within an hour of that photo, did he hide in his fathers car?

In the piece from The Australian it says something like "William has a complicated and difficult past." So does that mean he has been adopted or fostered by the family? I'm sure if that's the case that biological parents have been thoroughly checked out

And I guess that investigators will now be in the process of checking out the friends and known associates, as well.

I hope the police alert has gone out to other states.

Just adding...
Lantana is not good for asthma either.
Its not good even if you don't have asthma - some people react to it (respiratory) when its disturbed - it has a dust like quality which can be very annoying.
Lantana is also poisonous if ingested - certain parts of the plant more than others.

so something happened to william within an hour of that photo, did he hide in his fathers car?

along the same lines as what you propose,
makes me wonder if wee one didn't run after vehicle -- ??

So he tells them what he tells me. “We have a starting point, and that is the house. We are being *totally honest in providing everything we can. We have uncovered no new lead to be able to say we have a new starting point.”

It is baffling when you see from where it was he vanished. It’s *bewildering, too, in this era of electronic footprints, when a person’s phone is their personal tracker, that someone can disappear without a trace and nobody, or no machine, has seen a thing.

William, his parents and his young sister travelled to Kendall from Sydney on the afternoon of Thursday, September 11. His parents, I was told, live at Killara, on the upper north shore. They were described to me as “committed Christians and reasonably well off’. (William has a complicated family history and, for legal *reasons, his family cannot be named. It has made aspects of this story difficult to report).

On Friday morning, September 12, after breakfast, William and his sister played in a sunroom in the house, colouring-in with crayons. One of the adults took a photograph on a phone of an *excited William in his Spider-Man suit with his sister, head down in the background, *engrossed in drawing.

William’s dad went off to “run an errand”. Grandma, Mum, William and his sister went to the back of the house, where the kids played. Mum went in to make a cup of tea. “The two kids then played chase-ies around the house,” Fehon tells me. (There was no fence, but it isn’t the sort of place you’d be concerned because the only traffic is to the few houses up that end of Benaroon Drive.)

And, then, “within one to five minutes the adults noticed that William was missing”. They looked around the house. They couldn’t find him. They became frantic. William’s father was called on a mobile phone. He raced home to help. Within 10-15 minutes, neighbours on the street were searching as well. They couldn’t find him. “Twenty to 25 minutes” after he was first noticed missing, the police were called. They *arrived within six minutes. A “full search” was initiated.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

this link doesnt seem to work but you can google What happened to missing boy William Tyrell? and find the full article

After looking at the article in The Australian, I looked closer at the pushbikes at the Grandmother's house. They look way too big for William and his sister!! JMO

this link doesnt seem to work but you can google What happened to missing boy William Tyrell? and find the full article

Heck, you're right bearbear. I just Googled a piece from the article and got the whole thing, then copied the link. I'll edit my post so that people reading there first will know.

Thanks. :seeya:

After looking at the article in The Australian, I looked closer at the pushbikes at the Grandmother's house. They look way too big for William and his sister!! JMO

My little man is 3 and has the same size bike

I'm now thinking that the people who brought William to Kendall were the foster parents, they seem to be good people by all accounts.
Now that it's been admitted William had a complicated past, quite likely that there are custody issues, but even so it's still odd, one would think a joint appeal by both sets of parents would be worthwhile.
Could William have been hiding in the car when dad went on errand and got out of car when no one was looking, and got lost at that point.
Could the foster parents have gone to Kendall to hide ?
This case is doing my head in, the police seem genuinely baffled, sure they are probably hiding some things but I think they don't know either.

Will Tyrell: Day eight of the search
By Haley Sheridan
Sept. 20, 2014, 1:23 p.m.

WE will not give up until we find him”

The days are long - with early starts and midnight finishes – but Superintendent Paul Fehon says the determination to find the little Kendall boy in the Spiderman gear is unwavering.

On Saturday, officers expanded their search to the south of the Middle Brother National Park and also began searching to the north of the Kendall township as well for even the slightest trace of the toddler.

“We’re looking for anything that may indicate where young William has gone in the hope of a new starting point for information regarding his unexplained disappearance,” Supt Fehon said.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2573427/we-will-not-give-up-until-we-find-him-vows-top-cop/?cs=256

Hi Antechinus.

I live in Northern NSW - the Northern Rivers region - and there are indeed dingoes up here. I know several people who've had them on their property - as well as the wild dogs.

(not that I think a dingo took him - or wild dogs - but I just wanted to point that out. And Ausgirl's right - the dingoes are far more timid and wary of people than the wild dogs. The wild dogs have a far more aggressive attitude and travel in big packs up here)

Oh wow. You're right - & I forgot about the pups that were snuck through as red cattle crosses (shouldn't have because I had a friend with one in the ACT 20 years ago & my grandad had one out near Coonabarabran when he was a kid - that's what I get for posting at 2am. Should've learned my lesson by now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298