Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching channel 9 news. Another appeal from Supt Feron and footage of police stopping cars on Batar Creek Rd. For Supt Feron to say that someone must know something, or something to that effect, does kind of indicate that they do believe there was 'human intervention' of some sort...

Mum maybe young, but she may be the youngest of a number of siblings. Also, is grandma mum's mum? I always thought it was the paternal grandmother, although looking back I can find no evidence of this, just my assumption I guess.

Obviously, something happened to this little boy. I hope his family finds out what, soon, even if it is awful- cant imagine what not knowing is doing to them. My gut feeling is still firmly behind little William's mum. My heart is breaking for her.

Mum maybe young, but she may be the youngest of a number of siblings. Also, is grandma mum's mum? I always thought it was the paternal grandmother, although looking back I can find no evidence of this, just my assumption I guess.

Obviously, something happened to this little boy. I hope his family finds out what, soon, even if it is awful- cant imagine what not knowing is doing to them. My gut feeling is still firmly behind little William's mum. My heart is breaking for her.
You're right I don't know that we were ever told if it was the maternal grandmother. I guess it's even possible it was one of the parents grandmother going by the slippers.

Is GMA house No. 52? If it is, then those photos didn't NOT come that house as the front verandah is tiled etc etc.....
Instant google street view shows a side driveway as well leading to a large area UNDER the house via a roller door. I hope I've got the right house!

Beautifully mowed lawns for a recovering patient. A law mowing mob usually has a ute with box trailer and I'd say a sit down mower for that large property. Were they there that morning making a racket?

There was a neighbour who was mowing his own lawn that morning. So it would not have been a perfectly quiet morning where the sound of a car would necessarily have been heard. I don't know where the neighbour was mowing, but he was evidently not in a position to see William ... or perhaps any car that may have left the area.

'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him. I wish he was found on the first day.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...land-dressed-favourite-Spiderman-costume.html

Funny you should mention that, newone. From day one, I've had David Paulides' Missing 411 books at the back of my mind! This case fits his cases very closely. So sad. Fingers crossed there is a breakthrough soon :-(

Incidentally, hi to everyone. I haven't been able to dedicate time to WS for so long!

Off & On Topic :)

Love David Paulides books - and I can see the connection.
I'm hoping this case turns around soon and there are some good leads and William is found.

All Ive seen is "Williams" grandmother. This year hasnt been kind to her :(

William's grandmother is an active and well-liked member of the tight-knit Kendall community and had recently been in hospital.

His grandfather died earlier this year and his grandmother needed someone to care for her in the house, so William's family had travelled from their home in Sydney to stay with her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-hope-finding-alive-fades.html#ixzz3Dkh1DZww

<modsnip>.
Honestly this case makes me feel sad. I am scared for William whether he is alive or passed.
I hope so much there is a conclusion to this case and soon.

That could be grandmothers legs & slippers there near William in the first pic then in the second pic the slippers have been taken off. That photo of little William IMO looks like a back door. A front door hasn't usually got a small laundry type window. Just my thought.

Looks like a rear porch/verandah to me ... in the screen print of the porch I posted earlier, you can even see the bottom frame of the sliding glass patio doors, as well as a back/laundry door.

Rear of house .. faces north-west

24e99g9.jpg

Front of house .. faces south-east

t8vi2s.jpg

Other side of house ... facing east

2csgg82.jpg

Wow, thanks South Aussie! How do you get such good images from Google Earth? My Google Earth just tells me that there is no zoom at that location. So, sounds like msm reported incorrectly when it said that William was playing on the front porch/balcony. That patio with slippers etc DOES appear to be at the back of the house. And the high balcony seems to run all the way along two sides of the house. That pink flowering shrub I think is on the corner, from where Benaroon Drive turns up towards the forest.
The more pictures I see of this place, the more I see it likely that he could have disappeared from there and/or that someone - known or unknown to him - could have been lurking in the bushes or behind a tree.
It is 0.4 acre block of land. I reckon, if a car was parked at the lower boundary of their land, that it's not inconceivable that it would not be heard. It's not like there's an uninterrupted row of houses along that street. The houses are relatively sparse, with lots of trees/ground between them.

william house 3.pngCan confirm that Southaussie is correct...the backporch is facing north.

sorry if these are too big...first time posting pictures... From the angles I got on street view...if the kids played mainly in this area they could only be observed from two other houses...unless of course they had been stalked from shops or somewhere else to the home.

Attachments

• william 4.jpg
    william 4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 205
So confusing and heartbreaking. I hope he is found soon. There is nothing like not knowing :(

Apart from abduction in a more widely thought of sense, one angle of inquiry could revolve around a child trafficking syndicate I suppose...
But even for that, who would think of going to a place like Kendall, for god's sake, to do that??!!
Unless someone had been in that precise spot before, you wouldn't even know it existed, let alone what it looked like up there. It's not at all a major thoroughfare, just a few houses, a couple of streets. That's it!
And, as a criminal, if you were concerned about being seen/chased, there's really no way out apart from the very same street you drove along to get to the vicinity of the house. I know the point about tracks in the bush has been raised but again, you'd have to be even more a local to know about those than you have to be, to know about Benaroon Drive!
The only other alternative, I reckon, if it were a non-local, is someone who has researched that particular spot and knew that it would be a place to pick William up from.
Just can't get my head around what a random person would be doing there.

Having said all of that, though, I'd be scared to live there by myself. I'm glad to see on the last photo, that the dark brown house nextdoor is not all that far away. But I've always found the bush creepy. I hate isolated places. I want to both hear and see neighbours. I'd never be able to live in a house in that location.
I can only imagine the sheer panic and then horror of realising William was missing. After the initial scout around the house, I would just have been totally overwhelmed. No fences to keep him in. Bushland all around. You wouldn't know where to begin. For that reason, also, I can see why the police were called so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro