Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great pics.

So, if I'm following correctly, William's abductor saw him before reaching the main driveway, on the way up the road?

I can't get over how brazen that is. If William was cautious I can't see him being too close to the road. They would've had to walk right under the family's noses, not making a sound.

Looking at the Google Map image below, I think it would have been relatively easy for the abductor to grab William undetected. The grandmother was sitting in the sunroom around the other side of the house. William's mother had gone inside to make a cup of tea and William's sister had gone to the bathroom. I don't think William's mother would have been gazing out the window during that time.

Benaroon-Drive-cnr_zpsi7eobwil.jpg

And directly opposite the abductor would have also gone undetected.

Benaroon-Drive-opposite_zpswrqtqncb.jpg

The comment that the friend made about WS walking down the side of the house makes sense now, to look at the washing machine, and not going through the house to enter the laundry. If that is the laundry in the porch photograph and the clothesline is so close.

In the parents interview at 3:33 Mum says it was 2 - 3 mtrs from where we were sitting.
Which make me think that both adults were on the porch. imo

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents

So this would indicate that both women wouldn't have been able to see the abductor down in Benaroon Drive. I'm wondering if the 2 -3 metres the mother describes is where she last saw William. He has obviously ventured further than that before he was abducted.

The police stated they didnt get a scent passed the driveway so i wonder if the dogs picked up a scent in the backyard at all?

Great sleuthing has been going on here! Thanks for the pics too. I think they have given us a much better understanding of how the abduction took place. You are all awesome!

The police stated they didnt get a scent passed the driveway so i wonder if the dogs picked up a scent in the backyard at all?

I think the police said that the scent ended at the drive way.

I think the police said that the scent ended at the drive way.

Yes and that would make sense if you look at this pic again. The bottom driveway (into the garage) is very close to that corner leading to the top of Benaroon Drive. It's always been reported that William ran around the back of the house, not towards the front where the driveway to the carport is situated.

Benaroon-Drive-cnr_zpsi7eobwil.jpg

Aww this is a cute pic of William with shorter hair.
His mum and dad obviously loved and cared for him because every photo of him he is happy enjoying activities.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 163
So this would indicate that both women wouldn't have been able to see the abductor down in Benaroon Drive. I'm wondering if the 2 -3 metres the mother describes is where she last saw William. He has obviously ventured further than that before he was abducted.
Yes Makara I think that is exactly what she is saying, the last time she saw him he was only 2-3 metres from her, but if he had been there, he wouldn't have been taken.
That's where she thought he was. I don't blame her for thinking he was safe running around at grandmas. I just wish they could closure, what a horrible Mother's Day for her.

The comment that the friend made about WS walking down the side of the house makes sense now, to look at the washing machine, and not going through the house to enter the laundry. If that is the laundry in the porch photograph and the clothesline is so close.

The carport looks to end right at the porch.
It seems it would make more sense to pull up on the drive and walk through the carport to the laundry (backdoor) if you had been there already to do a quote to repair a washing machine. imo

house.jpg

Or knock on the door from the carport.

house2.jpg

That what I was wondering Makara - I was wondering if the celery tree may have been the one just near the balcony. Would that be classed half way down (the block) ??

The carport looks to end right at the porch.
It seems it would make more sense to pull up on the drive and walk through the carport to the laundry (backdoor) if you had been there already to do a quote to repair a washing machine. imo

View attachment 74536

Or knock on the door from the carport.

View attachment 74537

Yes that would be the logical thing to do Soso but I think BS got distracted by William down in the yard and never drove up to either driveway.

I'm not sure about the Celery Wood tree. The one William's mother mentioned could be anywhere on the block. What stuck in my mind was she said halfway down, so not close to the house.

BBM.

Yes that would be the logical thing to do Soso but I think BS got distracted by William down in the yard and never drove up to either driveway.

I'm not sure about the Celery Wood tree. The one William's mother mentioned could be anywhere on the block. What stuck in my mind was she said halfway down, so not close to the house.

BBM.

I agree Makara - I do not think either drive way was used.
I was replying to Karo, it does not make sense in my opinion to take the long way round the steep sloping ground when there is a drive way and path all the way to the laundry.

I agree Makara - I do not think either drive way was used.
I was replying to Karo, it does not make sense in my opinion to take the long way round the steep sloping ground when there is a drive way and path all the way to the laundry.

Oh, ok. Sorry.

At one point William was seen hiding behind a celery wood tree , halfway down the garden.

I am thinking that if nanna and mum are sitting on the porch and they can see William hiding behind the celery tree than it is in view of the porch.
Unless his sister has said that was last place he hid .. I guess.
You would think a scent would be picked up from the celery tree. (where ever it is located)
imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member