Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ears Could Make Better Unique IDs Than Fingerprints
“There’s real power in using the appearance of an ear for computer recognition, compared to facial recognition. It’s roughly equivalent if not better,” said computer scientist Kevin Bowyer of Notre Dame
http://www.wired.com/2010/11/ears-biometric-identification/

I will post this again[modsnip]. Google Freemasons illuminati and child abduction, abuse - it's harrowing

I will post this again[modsnip]. Google Freemasons illuminati and child abduction, abuse - it's harrowing
Harrowing indeed. I read about this in a book a few years back. Very scary!

I keep thinking about that facs investigation and whether that resulted in any charges we may not know about. imo

I think the FACS investigation is the same thing.
The 1987 abuse was reported just days after William went missing. So I think FACS would have started investigating BS and whether he should be fostering at the same time as police were investigating.
This would also explain why we havent heard anymore. Because we've heard all we can know for now.

My opinion.

Harrowing indeed. I read about this in a book a few years back. Very scary!

... shame most if not all of the websites making these wild allegations are full of such lunatic conspiracy theories (really? People STILL go on about freemasons??) as to render their content highly questionable.

Thanks krig,

That is the article I was referring to in the Sunday mail, but I couldn't get a link that worked.

Interested to know why others haven't been named as a POI, and only released Spedding as a POI.. Clearly they must know something

Interested to know why others haven't been named as a POI, and only released Spedding as a POI.. Clearly they must know something

maybe hes the only direct link to williams disappearance, he (or someone hes protecting) may have taken william and either passed him on (and they have video evidence of this) or disposed of him. maybe the other pois are all part of the ring and already been arrested or being covertly watched.
if he is a suspect police may need more solid evidence and he was outed in the hope locals may come forward or past victims?

he was outed in the hope locals may come forward or past victims?

Which ended up happening so at least that worked. Thinking back to morcombe, a lot of suspects, including Cowan, were released to the public as POIs early on,so it's frustrating the same can't be done in this case

maybe hes the only direct link to williams disappearance, he (or someone hes protecting) may have taken william and either passed him on (and they have video evidence of this) or disposed of him. maybe the other pois are all part of the ring and already been arrested or being covertly watched.
if he is a suspect police may need more solid evidence and he was outed in the hope locals may come forward or past victims?

hmmm I am leaning towards the 'someone he is protecting' theory. Some interesting questions.....
With the foster care of his step grandchildren, why did he have foster care of 3 boys (and not girls)? I wonder? Was that deliberate because of the history?
Why does the article about the mother and foster care refer to the mother being the mother of only one of the boys? Im just confused by that one.
Do you think the mother would have more animosity towards him or his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie