Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I am leaning towards the 'someone he is protecting' theory. Some interesting questions.....
With the foster care of his step grandchildren, why did he have foster care of 3 boys (and not girls)? I wonder? Was that deliberate because of the history?
Why does the article about the mother and foster care refer to the mother being the mother of only one of the boys? Im just confused by that one.
Do you think the mother would have more animosity towards him or his wife?

I think it's a good possibility there's some animosity between two parties

hmmm I am leaning towards the 'someone he is protecting' theory. Some interesting questions.....
With the foster care of his step grandchildren, why did he have foster care of 3 boys (and not girls)? I wonder? Was that deliberate because of the history?
Why does the article about the mother and foster care refer to the mother being the mother of only one of the boys? Im just confused by that one.

you would think child services would have zero tolerance to any child abuse history for foster carers, no matter what gender preference the abuser has, and from reading various comments posted in social media in this circle of people i notice there seems to be a lot of people in favour of fostering.

you would think child services would have zero tolerance to any child abuse history for foster carers, no matter what gender preference the abuser has, and from reading various comments posted in social media in this circle of people i notice there seems to be a lot of people in favour of fostering.

OFFICIAL foster caring yes you would at least like to think so....but in the case of kids living with a grandparent...maybe child services dont get consulted until it comes down to finance and child payments etc? Kids often live with a grandparent when there is a problem at home (with or without their parent/s)....it may not always be an official foster situation to start with. Then if it heads in that direction perhaps if the kids seem happy and well looked after well who better to look after kids than a grandparent? Child services being seriously underfunded might not have even questioned it.

Sometimes children are placed in "inappropriate" placements with their own extended family or other families to keep the siblings together and also to keep cultural ties. Here is one example of case http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/aboriginal-baby-removed-from-nonindigenous-foster-carer-20130219-2eorg.html

"An Aboriginal baby is understood to have been removed from his foster carer who he had spent the first seven months of his life with because she was non-indigenous."

"Not only was the child removed from her care but according to the woman, he was placed in a home judged by the Department of Child Protection to be "inappropriate."

BBM

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1001834/4000-fine-for-child-*advertiser censored*-charge/

To be honest I don't think the sex of the children is relevant. Without breaking the TOS it won't be hard for you to see the relationship between the foster carers and children so it's not that they were chosen due to their gender. It was likely their relationship with the carers. Also their might of been previous foster children of the opposite sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused too. Can someone please explain who is being spoken about.
They we're talking about the male who frequently comments on all her photos....not hard to workout considering there's only 2 comments oh that's if the profile hasn't vanished again lol

The Bowraville murders is not linked at all to this case. Google it and you will see its a historical case that was reinvestigated by Jubelin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - I realise that it's a case from the past that was reinvestigated by Jubelin, but thought the fact that it was Jubelin and not that far away geographically-speaking was 'interesting'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie