Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it the less I think BS has abducted William. His MO is to assault children he is known to and has easy access to. Abducting a child not known to him in broad daylight is a HUGE leap for him. I still feel that, sadly, William has some how fallen down a hole or crawled into a drain and become trapped. The fact that the dogs found no scent of him outside of the property seems to indicate he never actually left the property. The police had no choice but to arrest BS for his past crimes (and rightly so, may he rot in gaol) but I don't think they will arrest him for William's abduction.
Brings us back to the damn sceptic tanks in close proximity....have they all been drained to absolutely nothing and throughly checked

The more I think about it the less I think BS has abducted William. His MO is to assault children he is known to and has easy access to. Abducting a child not known to him in broad daylight is a HUGE leap for him. I still feel that, sadly, William has some how fallen down a hole or crawled into a drain and become trapped. The fact that the dogs found no scent of him outside of the property seems to indicate he never actually left the property. The police had no choice but to arrest BS for his past crimes (and rightly so, may he rot in gaol) but I don't think they will arrest him for William's abduction.

Don't forget he is also accused of providing victims to other men for "sexual purposes". Who were these victims? Where did he get them from? Where are they now? Maybe not such a huge step from "providing victims" to other men then to abducting them (if indeed he did.)
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

I've been wondering about the nature of pedophiles sexual preferences. If indeed BS is one, does that mean MS is completely a cover?

I have several theories...but one of my favourites is that BS is copping a bit of revenge for really pissing off someone who knows him well. Either by good luck or good management this someone who knows his history re young girls has known he was supposed to be at this house but called off because of the kids....gone there around the time he was supposed to return and whilst the kids are playing has grabbed the first child who they saw (remembering WT also had a sister) and sat back and watched the chaos that ensued and the history came up.

Brings us back to the damn sceptic tanks in close proximity....have they all been drained to absolutely nothing and throughly checked

I really think sniffer dogs would have found him if he had fallen down a hole! Plus WT mum said in interview he would never run off it was not like him to ever be out of their sight! he didn't even like crossing the road on his own apparently. I definitely think this is planned and someone was watching and took him when they had the chance! I just seriously cannot believe they didn't find any scent? A van must of been waiting close by and more than two people involved in grabbing him! But like a lot of you have said the police must know a lot more than they are letting on so not to jeopardise and leads they may have! I just can't believe they found know tyre tracks or scent of another person when they must of grabbed him? And where did his scent end round the back of the house? That's obviously where he was grabbed?

I think it was said that the scent ended at the driveway

I keep going back to misadventure myself, I dont know the area but if he crawled into a rabbit hole they go down deep, without sounding to awful, snakes live in these places also he could have been bitten. Myself I would love to see that property and surrounds searched again, each inch of it.

The profiler seems to think it's possible to make the leap to abduction, especially if the access he has had to children is too obvious.
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Also, as mentioned the charges are pretty heavy, not just abuse but passing children to other adults.

I think the police know more and when we find out it will be utterly shocking and sickening.

This was almost 30 years ago. Lord only knows how much his sickness has grown and progressed since then. If there have been other victims I hope they have come out or will come out. Sad thing is if the children were very young at the time they may not know who their attacker was. Especially if multiple parties involved :(

Really really really hope that new information comes out during the court dates next week!!! Especially regarding little William. Where is he?!?!?!

The profiler seems to think it's possible to make the leap to abduction, especially if the access he has had to children is too obvious.
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Also, as mentioned the charges are pretty heavy, not just abuse but passing children to other adults.

I think the police know more and when we find out it will be utterly shocking and sickening.
Yes, we need to brace ourselves! Very curious if any other arrests have happened of others in connection to BS.

I keep going back to misadventure myself, I dont know the area but if he crawled into a rabbit hole they go down deep, without sounding to awful, snakes live in these places also he could have been bitten. Myself I would love to see that property and surrounds searched again, each inch of it.

I initially wondered if he had gotten trapped somewhere too. However, I kind of gave up on that possibility after BS was arrested, and it was stated that they believe WT may be in the midst of paedophile ring. I'm sure law enforcement have a lot more info than we are privy to. My gut tells me that they may have found some images of WT online, or some other hard evidence to make them believe this was abduction.

I initially wondered if he had gotten trapped somewhere too. However, I kind of gave up on that possibility after BS was arrested, and it was stated that they believe WT may be in the midst of paedophile ring. I'm sure law enforcement have a lot more info than we are privy to. My gut tells me that they may have found some images of WT online, or some other hard evidence to make them believe this was abduction.

I agree. If it was misadventure, he would have been heard crying etc

At first I was convinced they had missed him and he was injured or stuck somewhere but when the police reported the dogs couldn't find him is when I started to get a weird kinda feeling about wt. If he was there somewhere those dogs would have found him, or one of the hundreds of people searching. The few spots he could have got stuck were checked, checked again and then rechecked from my understanding. Also from reading fb posts from locals they kept searching for weeks after police stopped so it just seems so unlikely that he had wandered.

I'm on the fence. When the charges against BS first came out I was rocked. If he wasn't charged back then, I am curious as to his defence or explanation. I have grave doubts about the victims statements due to their age at the time. It really relies on the then 6 year old's statement or hearsay from the mother and grandmother. The details disturb me greatly and I wonder if the six year old victim gave those details as a child or as an adult to the police. I wonder about the state of the relationship between BS and his ex at that time and how long she took to go to the doctors. Was it hours, days etc? Did she have another boyfriend at the time? Did he have an alibi at the time or dispute the kids were in his care when this event happened to them? Have these victims heard all these years from their mother that BS did this to them? I do not dispute that something terrible has happened to these children. I'll reserve judgement until the court decides that BS did it. Where are the other charges, it's been weeks? I'm sure if he gets bail they will slap them on him straight away. I have other theories that can't be discussed and I don't know if there is any investigation into those other avenues. If BS is found guilty of these charges then I think he is our man in the WT case.

I hope the statements taken back when the offences occurred were thorough enough for a conviction. What bothers me is the probable lack of dna, surely if they did dna tests back then he would have been charged regardless of what the parents of the young girls wanted. Or did they take dna swabs from the victims back then but have only been able to link it to someone recently? I wish we knew more :-(

so if police believe little w may be in the hands of paedophiles, how would that work?
would he be held at someones place, with just basic care, keeping him alive, maybe drugging him and people would come and visit or borrow him?
or would he be being cared for, treated like a prize asset and given gifts and treated kindly, being groomed, normalised slowly to the horrors yet to come?
could he be in someones home in the nsw area?
would police know where he is and if so why not rescue him?
if he was out of the country wouldnt there be a record of this in the system,
unless it was a fake passport with different name?
so many questions,
i also have a few possible other scenarios which cant be discussed and also wonder if these have been thoroughly discounted,
but in the scenario involving bs, i believe he may have given w to someone as a gift
and that has ended badly and now bs is protecting this person
i believe this has been going on for years and involves people very close to bs inner circle

Yes, there is a whole back story here, that many of you have sleuthed and I haven't and maybe my mind would change if I was in possession of all those connections and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle