Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I'm also sure the staff of the café were interviewed too as to whether or not he was there. First hand facts will beat a bit of paper.

Two coffees doesn't prove anything!! It could mean MS was was expecting him at the school but it doesn't mean he was there! He could have been late or didn't arrive.
If the school had no records or footage of him attending then hopefully some security cameras caught his van driving past their shop. Was that the idea of the tennis court's camera?
Exactly. IMO I don't think he was ever at the coffee shop. No one seems to have confirmed actually seeing him there. And I don't remember ever reading any quotes from MS saying he was. It has all been Colin's wording.

Hopefully the cameras did catch something.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Detectives have visited the cafe on the town's main strip twice in recent days to quiz staff about whether Mr Spedding was there four months ago.

One cafe employee told AAP she couldn't recall the Speddings being in the cafe given the amount of time that had passed.

However Colin claimed he downloaded Mr Spedding's bank statement, which showed a transaction at the cafe at about 10am on September 12.

Mr Spedding then went across the road to Laurieton Public School, where one of his grandchildren was receiving a principal's award.

Earlier in the day, Mr Spedding also had some work in nearby Dunbogan, Colin said.

Detectives visited the waterside hamlet on Wednesday and spoke with locals.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

Yes. That would be very helpful! [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This might be one of the reasons he came to the attention of the police in the first place.
If no one could remember seeing him in any of the places he said he was that morning.

Dunbogan has a caravan park and if you follow that up the coast you get to Castle Cove. Someone mentioned earlier that they kept getting a feeling about the movie the Castle. Maybe thats why. Dunbogan would be a very easy drop off point for BS if he had William.
Just thinking out aloud :)

Detectives have visited the cafe on the town's main strip twice in recent days to quiz staff about whether Mr Spedding was there four months ago.

One cafe employee told AAP she couldn't recall the Speddings being in the cafe given the amount of time that had passed.

However Colin claimed he downloaded Mr Spedding's bank statement, which showed a transaction at the cafe at about 10am on September 12.

Mr Spedding then went across the road to Laurieton Public School, where one of his grandchildren was receiving a principal's award.

Earlier in the day, Mr Spedding also had some work in nearby Dunbogan, Colin said.

Detectives visited the waterside hamlet on Wednesday and spoke with locals.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

It is understood Mr Spedding performed a separate repair job at a home in Dunbogan, roughly 14km from Kendall, about 2pm on the Friday William vanished.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/ne...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

So when exactly did BS go to Dunbogan? Was it in the morning or in the afternoon? I fear Colin only knows as much as the Speddings have told him and whether that is truth or lies is anyone's guess but he tells it anyway.

BBM. UBM.

It is understood Mr Spedding performed a separate repair job at a home in Dunbogan, roughly 14km from Kendall, about 2pm on the Friday William vanished.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/ne...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

So when exactly did BS go to Dunbogan? Was it in the morning or in the afternoon? I fear Colin only knows as much as the Speddings have told him and whether that is truth or lies is anyone's guess but he tells it anyway.

BBM. UBM.

Colin could be feeding everyone a pack of lies, we have nothing really to confirm anything he says. :gaah:

Dunbogan has a caravan park and if you follow that up the coast you get to Castle Cove. Someone mentioned earlier that they kept getting a feeling about the movie the Castle. Maybe thats why. Dunbogan would be a very easy drop off point for BS if he had William.

The only Castle Cove I can see is about 350 km south of Dunbogan on the outskirts of Sydney.

In regards to the legal aid solicitor
They have so many clients to deal with. I don't think they really care about each case personally. They just turn up on the day have a brief read over the case files and pretty much just stand with them explain what's happening. Not like if you hired a lawyer they would be more invested in your case.
So IMO something has come up to adjourn the hearing.

There is no castle cove caravan park. There is a "Christmas cove" caravan park fondly nicknamed criminal cove between Lakewood and Laurieton.

No matter how much money you had, if you were charged with offences as serious as what bs has been. Wouldn't you hire a better lawyer than a legal aid lawyer?

From what I can see from the articles I have read, the staff were not interviewed until 4 months after the disappearance. Who would remember the customers on a particular day, 4 months later? If I'm incorrect please let me know.
yes I'm also sure the staff of the café were interviewed too as to whether or not he was there. First hand facts will beat a bit of paper.

Hi apollo. Is that the one where the child was heard crying?

There is no castle cove caravan park. There is a "Christmas cove" caravan park fondly nicknamed criminal cove between Lakewood and Laurieton.

No matter how much money you had, if you were charged with offences as serious as what bs has been. Wouldn't you hire a better lawyer than a legal aid lawyer?

I remember someone posting they had a feeling about "cold stream". I don't remember Castle. Does that ring any bells with your map search?

Whatever happened to the lead they had about the child screaming in the caravan park at the time William disappeared? I don't recall any follow-ups.

Thanks apollosong. It doesn't have anything to do with the caravan park where the child was heard crying about seven days after William disappeared. That caravan park was The Haven caravan park at Laurieton.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/caravan-p...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

Apollosong, I was asking on the thread earlier if any locals could give their opinion on the feeling towards BS in the local community and if there are any different stories going around without saying what those stories are of course?

Yes True Makara, but if just passing WT on then Dunbogan would make an easy drop off point and give BS an Alibi, from there for whom ever may have him would only be a 5 hour drive to Castle Cove. Then looking into it more only 32 minutes drive from the Knox Grammer School, which has rife pedophile history.
The more I know the more I realise we are surrounded by those filthy people.

What happens in a missing persons case on here if there are no named POI's or media releases? How and what can we sleuth?

Another thing I was thinking. If bs is strongly denying his innocence. Why haven't the family come out & sold there side of the story to the media to pay for a fancy lawyer??
Is there a clause on them ? Not to speak to the media? Doesn't make sense to me. If I was innocent? I would be telling anyone who who listen. And making money for being wrongly accussed to cover legal cost/damages.

Another thing I was thinking. If bs is strongly denying his innocence. Why haven't the family come out & sold there side of the story to the media to pay for a fancy lawyer??
Is there a clause on them ? Not to speak to the media? Doesn't make sense to me. If I was innocent? I would be telling anyone who who listen. And making money for being wrongly accussed to cover legal cost/damages.

BBM

I think you mean "guilt"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members