Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this while googling.

The court heard that BS spent the night at one of the complainants about 6 months ago and played with her daughter.

http://cowracommunitynews.com/viewnews.php?newsid=9438&id=4

What the hell? Trying to make things seem like a normal family? Fake is awkward. Shivers at the slimey feeling this complainant and child had to endure.

The court heard that Mr Spedding spent the night at the home of one of the complainants about six months ago and played with her young daughter.
“It just didn’t feel right . . . it felt really awkward,” the complainant said in police interviews.

BBM

Sorry sidetracked... By your doggy :)

Have they removed all the affected tissue? Are they giving pups chemo to make sure it's all gone? Or is chemo to try reduce tumor?

Chemo is expensive, but in particular cases so very worth it...

This is the outcome we prayed for our little blue Staffy. A very aggressive mammary tumour was removed with good margins, the CT scan to to see what we are fighting and the chemo is to clean up any cells that may have escaped.

Like me, there are many survivors of breast cancer, just get to it early!

Sorry for the off topic but I thank you for the support, it's been one hellova day.

I still hate peddos.
I still adore our cops.
Today I'm especially in love with the miracle of medicine. :)

What the hell? Trying to make things seem like a normal family? Fake is awkward. Shivers at the slimey feeling this complainant and child had to endure.

The court heard that Mr Spedding spent the night at the home of one of the complainants about six months ago and played with her young daughter.
“It just didn’t feel right . . . it felt really awkward,” the complainant said in police interviews.

BBM

Sadly how much would that hold up in court if this happened in the complainants house after she allowed him in?

I don't understand the necessity to post, repost, analyse and rehash over the graphic details of the girls' injuries. It has nothing to do with the disappearance of a little boy. It is completely unneccessary. It all seems prurient to me.

MOO

I don't understand the necessity to post, repost, analyse and rehash over the graphic details of the girls' injuries. It has nothing to do with the disappearance of a little boy. It is completely unneccessary. It all seems prurient to me.

MOO
I imagine posters are trying to reiterate that the events of 1987, even if no charges were laid, were indeed very serious and sickening, and documented. What has been reported about the injuries is a harsh reminder of what BS is accused of - and a lot of mums especially, are livid that those details could be forgotten or dismissed by others.

I see this on par with releasing a deadly snake back into someone's yard. It (snake) has been accused of biting 2 young children, but we can't be 100% sure yet it was that particular snake. All peachy though, we know the nominated hole & range it intends to frequent & we've asked it to stay away from children. Carry on Kendall... I'm sure you won't give it a second thought. (??!!)

I'm curious, just how much of a common occurrence is it for children's clothing to get stuck in pipes? How long could a small t-shirt remain lodged without showing some kind of problem with back flow, slow drainage etc. Was this the same home that had a septic tank? I know it was dismissed, but still sticks out as odd to me. Any domestic plumbers in-house? :thinking:

I encounter snakes every summer. I have had them sliver by my leg towards/past my kids. It is scary especially when you have kids playing in the yard and I would not let them out alone until a certain age. I would prefer any snake to a pedo. At least a snake lets you know it is a snake by its looks and you know the intentions by being a snake. Unfortunately pedos have a camouflage of being a human who can hide their intentions in plain sight of family and friends.

I have lived on septic with kids for approx 10 years and have never had clothing in the pipes? Have had the septic backflow when it was blocked with toilet paper and had the tank pumped once. How many kids would flush a t shirt and why? If you are on septic you are trained to know what should be flushed and make sure your kids know as any plumbing can be expensive to fix.

MOO

I'm sorry Ksks but I felt some were minimising the assault.

6 months ago was January or perhaps December.
Does that mean there was an ongoing family relationship and visiting etc and I do query why she now says it was awkward, since charges were not laid at that time were they?

This news about BS spending the night in one of the complainants' homes makes me think I have had the wrong end of the stick about who is who here. Surely she wouldn't have invited him to stay in her home?

It depends on the ages of the kids, we have often had things flushed, undies, cloth nappies, singlets, toys, dummies. Usually they make it through the pipes. It is possible it was from a previous tenant or owner as well as the Speddings I suppose.

I encounter snakes every summer. I have had them sliver by my leg towards/past my kids. It is scary especially when you have kids playing in the yard and I would not let them out alone until a certain age. I would prefer any snake to a pedo. At least a snake lets you know it is a snake by its looks and you know the intentions by being a snake. Unfortunately pedos have a camouflage of being a human who can hide their intentions in plain sight of family and friends.

I have lived on septic with kids for approx 10 years and have never had clothing in the pipes? Have had the septic backflow when it was blocked with toilet paper and had the tank pumped once. How many kids would flush a t shirt and why? If you are on septic you are trained to know what should be flushed and make sure your kids know as any plumbing can be expensive to fix.

Sadly how much would that hold up in court if this happened in the complainants house after she allowed him in?
Could he have been in her house to request the character reference?

All part of his cover. If she did not remember the rape as a child(3 year old) he would use it as "see she lets me near her kid - I must be ok". What he did not count on what i call "mummy radar" - her gut telling her something is not OK by being awkward.

Does that mean there was an ongoing family relationship and visiting etc and I do query why she now says it was awkward, since charges were not laid at that time were they?

It may have been the content of conversation that was awkward...he was being investigated at this time ....reference maybe?

It depends on the ages of the kids, we have often had things flushed, undies, cloth nappies, singlets, toys, dummies. Usually they make it through the pipes. It is possible it was from a previous tenant or owner as well as the Speddings I suppose.

I must have been lucky with my kids (0 to 9 years)- but thinking on it we have the really old fashioned head/shoulder high handles on our bathroom door and kids could not reach and were not in there without supervision and doors closed when not in use. Being rural it can sure cost a lot to get a plumber to turn up and fix things.

It may have been the content of conversation that was awkward...

Absolutely! If he was there to request a character reference, it may have made her realise once and for all exactly who she was dealing with. It was not long after this contact that charges were laid.

It may have taken her to see him with her child to trigger these feelings, victims will sometimes block it all out especially if they were abused at an early age. She may never remember the actual events but her radar kicked in thankfully.

What if BS and his brother in law met because of their mutual interest in paedophilia? Just because the brother in law is convicted doesn't mean BS isn't a paedo. I can't see any mother leaving a 3 year old with such appalling injuries for over 4 months. For me the brother in law is a convenient way to introduce doubt at this stage but medical records should be able to give a rough age to the injuries caused.

The 3 year old probably has no recollection of the actual abuse due to age and her memory blocking it all out to protect her. The 6 year old though, I would believe. If it was the brother in law, he's now in jail. What benefit would it bring to accuse BS now, when they are getting on with their lives? No person wants to recount their history of sexual abuse, so for her to open up all these years later for nothing doesn't ring true to me.

Would he ask his own child for a reference?
More likely to be the older one but he may not have been aware at that stage either that he was going to be arrested, forgive me but I haven't recalled the timeline.
It may have been the content of conversation that was awkward...he was being investigated at this time ....reference maybe?

All part of his cover. If she did not remember the rape as a child(3 year old) he would use it as "see she lets me near her kid - I must be ok". What he did not count on what i call "mummy radar" - her gut telling her something is not OK by being awkward.

I once prosecuted a case where a man was charged with molesting his granddaughters. The mother of the girls, the defendant's daughter, was terribly molested by him when she was young. Yet she allowed her father to babysit her daughter and was completely shocked when she found out what had happened to her kids.

There has been discussion of a paedophile ring since before Spedding was arrested, and now his legal representation is leaning INTO the fact he has known relationships with pedophiles by blaming the other pedophile for his accused crimes? Yeah ok, I have a nice beachfront property with views of Uluru to sell you if you are buying the locked up pedo raped those kids and Spedding was blamed by vengeful harpies. Poor *advertiser censored*, who was expected at the home where the 3 year old who is visiting disappears into thin air in a seemingly statistically rare crime, is also framed for rapes of small children months after the fact. Can't cop a break.
Yeah poor *advertiser censored*. And he probably is. Imagine how unlucky he really could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010