Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he have to do this? Because the younger of the two has (perhaps) somehow blocked it from her memory. The younger of the two still refers to BS as "Dad". The older girl more than likely remembers it all and can provide details of what happened to the younger sister. From what I can tell, the older girl has absolutely nothing to do with BS: which speaks volumes.

i know, its like admitting he did it!
im wondering if the older girl suffered years more abuse from him and hes scared to contact her in case it all comes out?

Sadly, ((guessing on my part)), DNA swabs, and definitive ''age'' of injuries may not have been enough for good case against BS.

There could have been a '''lag''' time between the incident and mother being made aware of the injuries ((guessing)) ---- hopefully medical savvy WSrs could attest to this possibility.

Unless the mother's usual state was "somewhat clouded", how on earth would she have not have noticed something as soon as the girls were back in her care? It would be apparent immediately! Years ago in the '60's when I was in Grade 3 or 4, 2 other girls and I walked home after school to one of the girls houses. On the way, a guy pulled up and tried to get us into his car to give directions. He exposed himself while asking us questions. When I got home that night, my Mother knew "something" had happened.

Lets not forget MS text - how did it go?
It saddens me that you are involved in this...

and the three year old was raped several times, im amazed she didnt die!

off topic tgy but hows your dog, ive been thinking of you and your little one and hope shes starting to feel happier and eating etc, such a trauma!

I believe those injuries were horrific and painful.

Awwww thanks for asking bear. Doggie got a full body scan today and there appears no spread to organs. A round of chemo has been advised and we will see that through. $2,714.00 paid today and she's worth every cent.

Lets not forget MS text - how did it go?
It saddens me that you are involved in this...

Which can be taken 2 ways. It saddens me that my a-hole Suspect #1 husband has done things to you (of which I may, or may not have been aware)
or
It saddens me that you have dobbed him in.
I know which option I'm going for.

I have been at work all day, so madly trying to catch up on this!! I must admit that I am surprised he got bail.

Wasn't there a talk last thread about someone doing a nudie run if he got bail?? :D lol

I wonder how the community will react to him being released?? People who live in the same street or town with young children.

I'm guessing he'll be treated like he has leprosy and no one will want him anywhere near their houses. There will only be so much work that Colin and his extended family can provide him through pity.

Awwww thanks for asking bear. Doggie got a full body scan today and there appears no spread to organs. A round of chemo has been advised and we will see that through. $2,714.00 paid today and she's worth every cent.

What a joy it is to read something as lovely as Doggie doing well, no matter the cost, after all the other shocking things that have been posted here! Like mine, your Doggie is priceless and I hope she continues to improve.

I don't understand why he would contact family members for a character reference. Wouldn't it be better to have a reference from a non relative. To me a reference from a relative means nothing. A normal person would expect them to give you a good one.

Edited to add I'm very pleased your dog is doing well They'll get you.

What a joy it is to read something as lovely as Doggie doing well, no matter the cost, after all the other shocking things that have been posted here! Like mine, your Doggie is priceless and I hope she continues to improve.

To "they'll get you" - I too am glad to hear your pooch is doing well and all the best for the chemo. I have two pooches myself, and as you say, they are priceless. xx

so pleased little doggies on the way to getting better, hopefully the chemo isnt too hard, shes lucky to have you!
they really are worth every cent!

I don't understand why he would contact family members for a character reference. Wouldn't it be better to have a reference from a non relative. To me a reference from a relative means nothing. A normal person would expect them to give you a good one.

Edited to add I'm very pleased your dog is doing well They'll get you.

You think that would be the case.
I also wonder why you would be chasing character references (from family or others) before you were even charged with anything ?....very odd.

The older sisters testimony will be the key to it all. I really feel for her, she's carried this her whole life and now has the enormous job of testifying. And probably some of her family being in denial and not believing her.

The suppression of names is so inadequate in the age of FaceBook, ancestry.com, Google etc (as a general observation not sleuthing the victims). I'm not sure what the court should be doing, but people show their family tree, high school, surnames, friends etc on FaceBook. Today they suppress the name of JH today but it's already online. Everybody knows the tyrrell family tree and foster family name. I've realised that one person connected in this case lives in my suburb and we have several mutual friends. Courts aren't really keeping up with these issues. It's very noticeable in this case.

Sorry sidetracked... By your doggy :)

Have they removed all the affected tissue? Are they giving pups chemo to make sure it's all gone? Or is chemo to try reduce tumor?

Chemo is expensive, but in particular cases so very worth it...

Locals are pretty ropable right now, il put it that way with no colourful language.

"Mr Hillsley is the brother of Mr Spedding's ex-wife, Catherine."
Just how many ex-wives does Mr Spedding have prior to MS?

I see this on par with releasing a deadly snake back into someone's yard. It (snake) has been accused of biting 2 young children, but we can't be 100% sure yet it was that particular snake. All peachy though, we know the nominated hole & range it intends to frequent & we've asked it to stay away from children. Carry on Kendall... I'm sure you won't give it a second thought. (??!!)

I'm curious, just how much of a common occurrence is it for children's clothing to get stuck in pipes? How long could a small t-shirt remain lodged without showing some kind of problem with back flow, slow drainage etc. Was this the same home that had a septic tank? I know it was dismissed, but still sticks out as odd to me. Any domestic plumbers in-house? :thinking:

"Mr Hillsley is the brother of Mr Spedding's ex-wife, Catherine."
Just how many ex-wives does Mr Spedding have prior to MS?

2 (I don't think he was married to Mr Hillsley's sister, but I have included her) :)

Just caught up on the day's news - very disappointing. :(

I wonder if JH would give valuable info on BS to the prosecution....Thinking he won't be too happy with BS trying to put blame onto him. So who did BS try to spin the blame on when it happened in 87?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
And I just wondered the same thing - no doubt JH will be re-interviewed, and surely he won't sit back and take the fall for something he didn't do (especially since he seems to have almost gloated about past crimes - ick!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61