Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we can hope....

I had a feeling he would be granted bail. While I'd love for him to go straight ahead and do something that would lead to William while he's back out.. I can't see him being so stupid.

I have been at work all day, so madly trying to catch up on this!! I must admit that I am surprised he got bail.

Wasn't there a talk last thread about someone doing a nudie run if he got bail?? :D lol

I wonder how the community will react to him being released?? People who live in the same street or town with young children.
Cough cough Manny [emoji6] [emoji13]

Well they have said a paedo ring operating near Kendall.
I am assuming then and now and all the way in between. imo

BS dodged a bullet for now....Jublin has five more sitting in the chamber.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Our cops are tops!!

Remember Daniel Morcombe? They eventually got their man.

channel nine news tonight were waiting to speak to both gary jubelin and bs lawyer who both declined to comment about the outcome with the reporter noting how disappointed the investigators were he was bailed after all their work to keep him in.
jubelin looked angry, understandably
bs will be released tonight or tomorrow morning

Sadly, ((guessing on my part)), DNA swabs, and definitive ''age'' of injuries may not have been enough for good case against BS.

There could have been a '''lag''' time between the incident and mother being made aware of the injuries ((guessing)) ---- hopefully medical savvy WSrs could attest to this possibility.

I really didn't want to reveal this but no mother could ignore these injuries...the pain for this child must have been excruciating!! Surgery would have been essential!

Ms Sharma said the girls' mother 'saw bruising and a gaping hole in her genitals and th three-year-old said it was this applicant [Spedding] who has touched her down there'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-child-rapist-murderer.html#ixzz3dUlF0sWh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I do wonder why BS contacted only one of the victims for a declaration?

I really didn't want to reveal this but no mother could ignore these injuries...the pain for this child must have been excruciating!! Surgery would have been essential!

Ms Sharma said the girls' mother 'saw bruising and a gaping hole in her genitals and th three-year-old said it was this applicant [Spedding] who has touched her down there'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-child-rapist-murderer.html#ixzz3dUlF0sWh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

and the three year old was raped several times, im amazed she didnt die!

off topic tgy but hows your dog, ive been thinking of you and your little one and hope shes starting to feel happier and eating etc, such a trauma!

I do wonder why BS contacted only one of the victims for a declaration?

Maybe he thought she was more likely to be manipulated by him - he may have seen her as the weaker of the 2 victims (in his eyes). I don't see either one as weak, they are extremely brave to go through this!

According to court documents, Mr Spedding asked an alleged victim to sign a declaration about his “good character” after learning police were investigating him over William’s disappearance.

He contacted one of his alleged victims, who is now an adult, “directly lobbying” her to declare he did not sexually abuse her when she was a child, according to police facts tendered in court.

why would he need to do this if he hadnt sexually abused her?
interesting what the victorian investigation unearths?

Spedding also allegedly gave a child to another man to use for sex, court documents state.

However, Spedding has not been charged in relation to these claims.

Police say they expect to lay more charges alleging other child sex offenders acted “independently of and in conjunction with”Spedding.

Victorian Police were also investigating allegations against Spedding.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

Why would he have to do this? Because the younger of the two has (perhaps) somehow blocked it from her memory. The younger of the two still refers to BS as "Dad". The older girl more than likely remembers it all and can provide details of what happened to the younger sister. From what I can tell, the older girl has absolutely nothing to do with BS: which speaks volumes.

Also, if he was completely clean why wouldn't he approach both victims for character references? Means the same thing as what you guys are taltalking about though

channel nine news tonight were waiting to speak to both gary jubelin and bs lawyer who both declined to comment about the outcome with the reporter noting how disappointed the investigators were he was bailed after all their work to keep him in.
jubelin looked angry, understandably
bs will be released tonight or tomorrow morning

Jubelin on Ch 10 news too and indeed looked hurried and angry. Can't understand how bail for BS could even be thought of while there's any chance at all that he might re-offend while on bail and another child's life be destroyed. Which is more important ... his freedom (temporary I hope) or the safety of children and peace of mind for parents living near him?

I have been at work all day, so madly trying to catch up on this!! I must admit that I am surprised he got bail.

Wasn't there a talk last thread about someone doing a nudie run if he got bail?? :D lol

I wonder how the community will react to him being released?? People who live in the same street or town with young children.

BBM

Here's the answer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online