Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if BS's FB page will come back up now that he's out of jail.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I doubt it. I'm sure it was taken down well before he was taken into custody. Imagine all the hate messages etc he'd receive.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

i guess with all this free time bs might while away his days perusing social media sites and forums?
googling his name, wonder if he will be tempted to post anywhere?

I doubt it. I'm sure it was taken down well before he was taken into custody. Imagine all the hate messages etc he'd receive.

I think it disappeared about 2 days after his arrest. I always wondered who took it down. I doubt it will get put back up either, just wishful thinking to look at any connections that I missed before. I could not image the magnitude of angry messages he has gotten since he became a POI. Same for MS.

Why in the world would the complainants let him there for the night if they genuinely believed he had abused her?

This is such a good question for the purposes of a trial. Until I am verified, my answer will be based on my experience as a criminal lawyer and MOO only.

If the visit was before the complainants had approached the police again recently and there had been regular visits over the years, then it can probably be explained by the psychological complexities of abuse victims and family ties.

If, however, it was after the two girls had starting talking about the historical offending, but before BS was aware of the new investigation, then the prosecution case has gone down the gurgler.

I think it disappeared about 2 days after his arrest. I always wondered who took it down. I doubt it will get put back up either, just wishful thinking to look at any connections that I missed before. I could not image the magnitude of angry messages he has gotten since he became a POI. Same for MS.

Yes im kicking myself for not grabbing his friends list earlier on. Would have been interesting to check out. Will keep my eye out but doubt it will be reactivated.

I suppose my question is, how much evidence does the judge see before making a bail decision, compared to all the details that get dragged out during a trial?

This is such a good question for the purposes of a trial. Until I am verified, my answer will be based on my experience as a criminal lawyer and MOO only.

If the visit was before the complainants had approached the police again recently and there had been regular visits over the years, then it can probably be explained by the psychological complexities of abuse victims and family ties.

If, however, it was after the two girls had starting talking about the historical offending, but before BS was aware of the new investigation, then the prosecution case has gone down the gurgler.

I believe it will of been a Christmas stay over, and it will have been before the girls panicked after hearing BS was questioned (22nd/23rd January) and accused of kidnapping Little William.

I suppose my question is, how much evidence does the judge see before making a bail decision, compared to all the details that get dragged out during a trial?

Depends on the case. In a standard case with no media attention and a bail application made immediately, there would be very little evidence. However in this case prosectution have had time to gather most of the evidence. The fact that there was still a lot of questions prosecution couldnt answer says to me that prosecution cant get that evidrnce.

I have to say the defence lawyer played a blinder yesterday in casting doubt, I know my Daughter who has just turned Five years old just over an hour ago would know the difference between me or my Brother doing unspeakable things to her and I don't think its something she would forget in a very long time or ever.
So I think a Six going on Seven year old girl's memory would be crystal clear on the tragic events that happened to her in 1987. :moo: :moo:

I'm :eek:fftobed:, Goodnight :websleuther:'s

I seem to remember CY describing the kids in MS care as a bit wild, and the estate agent quoting MS as saying they were a bit of a handful, apparently this was the first bit of stability the kids had known, so I would say the reason something like a shirt was flushed was one of three boys misbehaving
I encounter snakes every summer. I have had them sliver by my leg towards/past my kids. It is scary especially when you have kids playing in the yard and I would not let them out alone until a certain age. I would prefer any snake to a pedo. At least a snake lets you know it is a snake by its looks and you know the intentions by being a snake. Unfortunately pedos have a camouflage of being a human who can hide their intentions in plain sight of family and friends.

I have lived on septic with kids for approx 10 years and have never had clothing in the pipes? Have had the septic backflow when it was blocked with toilet paper and had the tank pumped once. How many kids would flush a t shirt and why? If you are on septic you are trained to know what should be flushed and make sure your kids know as any plumbing can be expensive to fix.

I believe it will of been a Christmas stay over, and it will have been before the girls panicked after hearing BS was questioned (22nd/23rd January) and accused of kidnapping Little William.
Thinking it Could have been the younger victim that does not recall anything?

I believe that the victim who had him visit 6 months ago was the younger of the victims (the three yr old). She would be the one who has no memory of what occurred.
I also have a sneaking suspicion she has since that time tried to withdraw from her relationship with WS ... possibly having a child of her own may have had some impact (mother's intuition, wanting to keep her own child safe).
I have also noted that WS has five or six kids, and only two (or three at the most) of those seem to have anything to do with him. The other three seem to have no contact.

Off topic, but it's driving me crazy : every time I go to click on "Like" (which is often!) I get a website notice with an exclamation mark and have to refresh the page to get "Like" to work. Can anyone help, please?

I know my Daughter who has just turned Five years old just over an hour ago would know the difference between me or my Brother doing unspeakable things to her and I don't think its something she would forget in a very long time or ever.
So I think a Six going on Seven year old girl's memory would be crystal clear on the tragic events that happened to her in 1987. :moo: :moo:

My friend's son, who is now 8, was exposed to graphic *advertiser censored* when he was about 5. He has never disclosed who showed it to him. But, if my friend had innocently suggested to him "was it Mr X?", a local man his family didn't like (and my friend was making suggestions hoping that she would stumble across the perpetrator), it would be very easy for him to agree that it was Mr X, in the knowledge that he would be stopped being questioned, he wouldn't have to disclose the real perpetrator, and he would probably be rewarded for being so brave.

I bet within a couple of years of reinforcement that Mr X was the offender, by now my friend's son would believe, with absolute conviction, that Mr X was the perpetrator. If the whole incident then was not mentioned for 15 years, when it was raised again, the boy would still be utterly convinced that it was Mr X.

yes, me too
Off topic, but it's driving me crazy : every time I go to click on "Like" (which is often!) I get a website notice with an exclamation mark and have to refresh the page to get "Like" to work. Can anyone help, please?

I have to say the defence lawyer played a blinder yesterday in casting doubt, I know my Daughter who has just turned Five years old just over an hour ago would know the difference between me or my Brother doing unspeakable things to her and I don't think its something she would forget in a very long time or ever.

I'm :eek:fftobed:, Goodnight :websleuther:'s

I totally agree with you on that! My six year old
would remember even last detail of it, as well!

Didn't the judge say the case against BS is weak?

Chasing one person who fits a supposed profile might give people a sense of justice, but it's not true justice.

I'd be happy as anyone when someone is proven guilty. Somehow this is getting further and further away from WT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010