Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BS came with a recommendation from someone, I bet that person doesn't feel terrific.
This is absolutely my own opinion and gut feeling but this is a small town and the Nan was very involved in the community. I think they knew each other anyway. I dont mean to imply anything suspect by that, just that it is more than possible they did and if the washing machine was broken, well you would go by word of mouth right?

I have a few theories, of what happened that day.
I believe bs turned up unplanned to fix washing machine.
Seen wt grabbed gim, put either in the back of the van ( has no windows) or he may of had a old washing machine in back ( that may fit a small child)
Theory 1 : he took him and did what pedaphile do & dumped him down dirt track somewhere. ( that was hard to write)
Theory 2 : had him concealed in something (washing machine) took him to the office . Where he organised for a third party to collect him. ( pedaphile ring link)
Only because it very strong statement for the police to reveal to the public about p ring.
Also the way the ff where asking for some one just drop him off"give him back"
Makes me believe they have " evidence on the net of william" maybe??
These just moo - on what may of happened.!! That's all we can do is speculate at this point till some other news comes out. Would like to hear what others think happened??

I'm basically thinking along the same lines, I think wt may have been near the driveway or down the yard towards the road and was snatched and quickly taken out of the area. I have my possible theories about why and who but will wait and see what happens over the coming months. I don't think the person responsible acted alone after initially grabbing him!

Forgot to add I also think the cctv and phone records will play a crucial part of the investigation. Something was clearly off there.

Sorry, the "gaol" thing was me. I can't bring myself to write the american form (jail) as I was at school in the 60s and70s in Australia and it was a HUGE no no. Showing my age lol

MOO, the possibilities are endless to me with the information we have. Would the police hold off on arresting him as a suspect if they could place him in the area by way of phones or cctv after he has said he was elsewhere? If they could place a vehicle of his on cctv, but believed someone known to him was driving it they may well hold off on revealing that information. I just don't know.
Forgot to add I also think the cctv and phone records will play a crucial part of the investigation. Something was clearly off there.

I have a few theories, of what happened that day.
I believe bs turned up unplanned to fix washing machine.
Seen wt grabbed gim, put either in the back of the van ( has no windows) or he may of had a old washing machine in back ( that may fit a small child)
Theory 1 : he took him and did what pedaphile do & dumped him down dirt track somewhere. ( that was hard to write)
Theory 2 : had him concealed in something (washing machine) took him to the office . Where he organised for a third party to collect him. ( pedaphile ring link)
Only because it very strong statement for the police to reveal to the public about p ring.
Also the way the ff where asking for some one just drop him off"give him back"
Makes me believe they have " evidence on the net of william" maybe??
These just moo - on what may of happened.!! That's all we can do is speculate at this point till some other news comes out. Would like to hear what others think happened??

I'm sad to say that the logical part of my brain has been leaning towards "Theory 1". I haven't wanted to type it either. The hopeful part of my brain is with "Theory 2" because it means he may be alive.

I'm going to try to go into more detail as to why I lean towards both of those theories. Hopefully this won't be too long winded.

Theory 1:
Let's say there is a pedophile who has had access to children in the past and has gotten away with abusing them. For some reason, the pedophile is no longer able to abuse children and get away with it. Say, the pedophile has kids in their care and has to be monitored by FACS. That is definitely a situation where a pedophile wouldn't take a chance, IMO.

Say the pedophile has an urge to assault kids and that urge never goes away. Say he drives up William's grandma's street in his van with no windows. He notices William, but no one has noticed him and his van so he takes a chance and grabs William.

The logistics of keeping and hiding a kid are too difficult, especially with a wife, 3 kids at home and a business, so he does something unthinkable and it turns out that William has met the same fate as poor little Daniel Morcombe.

This would be why police have been searching bushland, and trying to gather evidence on Spedding's past so that they can present this along with circumstantial evidence.

They could be gathering evidence on a pedophile ring, not to assert that William has been taken for the ring, but to prove that Spedding is a pedophile.

Theory 2:
William has been taken for a pedophile ring.

This would explain why police searched Spedding's business premises, computer and storage space under the house. It would also explain why they issued an international alert and investigated claims of a child crying in a caravan park soon after William was abducted. They have also spoken openly about a pedophile ring.

regarding theories
my first instinct was family either bio or ff were responsible because statistically they usually are, and the photo and secrecy etc seemed off,
they were cleared straight away
so then i wondered if it was a neighbouring paedophile had him hidden,
but then bs was named poi and i believe police have a lot of info on him to be able to get a search warrant and name him so publicly
im now thinking bs went to the grandmothers, quickly saw and took the little boy to someone close to his family, who hes now protecting, thinking this person may have been in gaol, and now the little boy (dont want to say his name) is dead from the fatal attack or an asthma attack, i think bs and other people did a big clean up, flushing tshirts wiping hard drives etc and covering for this sadistic monster,
my opinion only and it changes daily

I don't have a theory as such but just disregarding some of them as I go, as I feel that BS is not clever/refined enough to have been a pedophile for over 28 years and only offend the one time with 2 children and never again, or have had anyone else come forward since the charges were made.
The police searched his home,
cars,
workplace,
they have his phone,
his computer
and have not done anything with the information (if any) they found on them. (that we know of)
Have we seen any links to other pedophiles?
Had there been anything of a pedophile nature on there, I believe he would have been arrested on those things and kept in prison while further investigations went ahead, gathering more evidence. Sad to say, I no longer have any hope the little one is still alive.
This is only my opinion though, for now.

little williams birthday tomorrow,
wouldnt it be amazing if he was found healthy and happy dropped off at the local fire or police station!

MOO, the possibilities are endless to me with the information we have. Would the police hold off on arresting him as a suspect if they could place him in the area by way of phones or cctv after he has said he was elsewhere? If they could place a vehicle of his on cctv, but believed someone known to him was driving it they may well hold off on revealing that information. I just don't know.
I don't know, the possibilities are endless.
Just thinking here, is it possible the cctv vision isn't so great and when they have asked everyone that was in the area that day to come forward maybe there was a discrepancy, a vehicle that wasn't accounted for?

little williams birthday tomorrow,
wouldnt it be amazing if he was found healthy and happy dropped off at the local fire or police station!

Yep bear. I keep waking up every morning and checking the news to see he's been found, alive or otherwise

Was just thinking that myself when I read your post. Point taken.The possibilities of what has happened and why aren't endless, you are right, the people in this situation are numerable, complicated histories, a few, co-incidences well above average and that's of the people we do know in this situation. I still have questions around the bio family, BS and MS extended family, FF and their extended family who had been local to the area, don't know if they still are, FP business associates and any groups or clubs or churches they are members of, any locals with a grudge, all known sex offenders living in the area and on and on...
I don't know, the possibilities are endless.
Just thinking here, is it possible the cctv vision isn't so great and when they have asked everyone that was in the area that day to come forward maybe there was a discrepancy, a vehicle that wasn't accounted for?

D: I had a meeting and I arrived back and there was a bit of confusionn if William was with me, because he’s always looking out for me and my car, and I was on my way back, and I’d arrived back and been asked if William was with me and I said no, then I immediately got out of the car and started looking around, and within 5 minutes we raised the alarm and I think I ran the perimeter of the whole street within about 10-15 minutes, and I mean, he wouldn’t, he’s not a wanderer, he wouldn’t even cross the street by himself. He wouldn’t go far.

This part of the fp interview in my opinion explains why William may have wandered away from the house, I cant help but wonder if he was down near the road watching for dad to come home.

I know I've typed this before, but this is another thing that really bugged me about the interview with the parents.
In all other reports, the father says that they phoned him to tell him william was missing, and he raced home. I really cant be bothered finding links now, but i know i did in a previous thread.
Why then, if he'd already been called, would they think he was with dad??

They surprised the kids and surprised Nanna by going a day earlier, so there is no way BS could have known to be lying in wait for the children to be unsupervised that early on Friday, since they were not expected to be there until later. Imo.

If BS was there on Monday to check the machine, Nanna more than likely mentioned that she needed it fixed by the weekend, as the family were due on Friday. They could easily have talked of grandchildren. BS on his way through the house, or on leaving the house could have easily seen a photo of both a little boy and a little girl. BS could have then alerted his "mates" and one or more of them could have been lying in wait on the Friday morning. As BS said "I" "did nothing to hurt William." Someone else did - but he gave them the information. (IMO)

Can't find the quote now but someone asked about the concrete slab a couple of pages back.
The concrete slab didnt get ripped up as it was put down before WT went missing.

I really think that if BS was guilty of taking WT and the police had evidence from the search of the properties he would of been arrested by now IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I've typed this before, but this is another thing that really bugged me about the interview with the parents.
In all other reports, the father says that they phoned him to tell him william was missing, and he raced home. I really cant be bothered finding links now, but i know i did in a previous thread.
Why then, if he'd already been called, would they think he was with dad??

When they have gone into a total panic and try to recall their steps, I would imagine that time gets confused. They may have thought William had got into the back of the car, or perhaps like Manny said, that Dad had found him wandering down the street as he drove back to the house. Every possible scenario would be racing through your head all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste