Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob. I have wondered if the arrest of the family court bomber which was at Campbelltown on the same day as BS was due to appear eclipsed everything.
Could be. I'd think there would be at least a mention somewhere. Wasn't even mentioned on any of the Find William SM pages :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No, I didn't ask if it was adjourned til then but as I was reading back over the posts, I saw Ksks overview of how a mention would likely play out and 23/9/15 is approx 8 weeks later than 28/7/15. So I am guessing the crown didn't have the full brief to hand over to the defence and another 8 weeks were granted. MOO

There was a brief story on Ten News Sydney/NSW on Wednesday night, that said prosecutors are seeking access to BS's medical and Medicare records from 1987. As mentioned earlier, the newsreader said, the case is adjourned until September.

I recorded channels Seven and Nine news to see if they had any further information, but they didn't cover the story and I didn't get a chance to see ABC NSW news that evening.

There was a brief story on Ten News Sydney/NSW on Wednesday night, that said prosecutors are seeking access to BS's medical and Medicare records from 1987. As mentioned earlier, the newsreader said, the case is adjourned until September.

I recorded channels Seven and Nine news to see if they had any further information, but they didn't cover the story and I didn't get a chance to see ABC NSW news that evening.
WELCOME HILDA [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Thank you so much for your post!!! That is very interesting. Wonder why they are looking into his medical records??? Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you so much for your post!!! That is very interesting. Wonder why they are looking into his medical records??? Anyone have any thoughts?

Very interesting!!!

They may be looking for identifying moles, birthmarks or scars in particular areas of his body that a young child would have no reason to know about unless he is guilty? Or he had a prescription for a "knockout" drug like Rohypnol or Valium that could be used to sedate a child whilst he/they violated them? Very interesting to know that they are looking at this.

From memory I think Samantha Knight was drugged with Rohypnol by her pedo rapist and she died of an overdose.

I guess if there was evidence in those documents, it might confirm a place or time that the defendant disputes, a type of treatment either linked with the crime or a treatment that was current at the time to confirm the accuracy of a witness' memory, there might be psychiatric notes, it might be a bluff to intimidate the witness and buy the prosecution more time....etc.

Maybe an STD?
I wonder if something was found in the medical reports of one or both victims that they are trying to match to BS From that time. Maybe now looking through records they showed symptoms of an STD. I remember HIV was not yet well known in the 80's. What about STD's, meaning were tests accurate then?

Just a general question not related to BS.

Would my kids medical records appear under my medicare records?

Seeing that we're all on the same medicare card.

maybe medical records show he is incapable of rape in the general sense? a dysfunction?

If a rape kit was done on the girls at time despite no charges being pressed there could be other (gross) evidence that could link it to BS or rule out JH? STD, impotence???

Wonder why they are looking into his medical records??? Anyone have any thoughts?
Defence will be arguing that the witness's recollection is unreliable as to which of the two men were assaulting her. In preparation for that, the prosecution will be pressing her hard for her reasons for being sure that the rapist was BS and not JH. It could be something like, the man who did it had a limp and I remember it was the accused who had a limp because he'd had such-and-such an accident a few months previously. Anything to show that her memories are coherent and reasonable and reliable. (IMO)

I guess if there was evidence in those documents, it might confirm a place or time that the defendant disputes, a type of treatment either linked with the crime or a treatment that was current at the time to confirm the accuracy of a witness' memory, there might be psychiatric notes, it might be a bluff to intimidate the witness and buy the prosecution more time....etc.

That's a good point. BS may have been seeking psychiatric help and records may show he was very unstable at the time.
And as tracecomp mentioned, he may have been given medication that either could have made him more unstable or he drugged the victims with.
Did the girls' medical reports show a certain drug in their system?

Will be interesting to see what the rest of brave hearts targetted awareness campaign that is supposed to be rolling out this week will consist of. The campaign to find William is gaining a lot of momentum I'm hoping this will be added pressure on those who know or saw something. It's been 3 months since news of the pedo ring broke surely there's been some progress with that, hopefully they release something else for us to sleuth soon. Imo.

We only have Guider's word for that as her body was never found, sadly.

They may be looking for identifying moles, birthmarks or scars in particular areas of his body that a young child would have no reason to know about unless he is guilty? Or he had a prescription for a "knockout" drug like Rohypnol or Valium that could be used to sedate a child whilst he/they violated them? Very interesting to know that they are looking at this.

From memory I think Samantha Knight was drugged with Rohypnol by her pedo rapist and she died of an overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel