Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day is it likely that with this weak BS case that he knows where WT is....... I think not [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link Tootsie:
'For whatever reason, that somebody is not coming forward. That somebody knows who took him. That somebody is keeping a secret ...,' his parents told The Sunday Telegraph.
'How long can you live with that? Knowing that there is a family who is desperate for William to come home. Knowing that his siblings miss playing with their brother. Knowing that there is a family who are shattered. It’s unbelievably cruel and torturous,' they said.
The family have expressed their fear that people have given up on finding William and believe they have a long way to go.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-year-anniversary-William-s-abduction.html

We won't ever give up trying to find William.

I wish we had something new to sleuth, even just a tidbit of information.

Sigh

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This morning, on Channel 7 News (NSW- Australia), a banner at the bottom of the 9am news flashed by..

"Parents of William Tyrrell Speak out".

I haven't seen any more on this yet.........will keep looking

'Somebody is keeping a secret': William Tyrrell's parents launch another heartfelt plea to find the missing boy almost a year after he disappeared

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-year-anniversary-William-s-abduction.html
I think this somebody probably won't say squat until they're in jail for some other reason and they spill the beans to the wrong person.

Sorry but whoever knows the truth is someone who obviously is not a good person. In fact they're basically the worst kind. So why think having knowledge of WT and his fate is weighing on their conscience? They don't have a freaking conscience. Thats why he was abducted in the first place.

just saw a small report on channel seven news at 6.30 saying william tyrrells parents are afraid the public may have forgotten about william as his disappearance gets close to a year, its so sad.
theres always hope but i dont really think all these appearances and appeals are going to affect the person who took him, of course somebody knows but i dont think they care!
at least he is kept in the news though and not forgotten

I think we can promise his parents that while ever there is Websleuths, he will not be forgotten :)

ETA also actually I have friends on FB who share his pic still fairly regularly; he is definitely remembered! Probably better than most missing kids. I do think though if it wasn't for the foster care situation he'd be incredibly well-known.

I think this somebody probably won't say squat until they're in jail for some other reason and they spill the beans to the wrong person.

Sorry but whoever knows the truth is someone who obviously is not a good person. In fact they're basically the worst kind. So why think having knowledge of WT and his fate is weighing on their conscience? They don't have a freaking conscience. Thats why he was abducted in the first place.

I agree :( I think that fear not guilt in this person is the only thing that will help them talk.

But there may be others (friends/ relatives)that may know something Or there may be a certain person (wife) who knows that someone's story or timeline from that day that they told police is different from what they witnessed. And that is who needs to speak up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i pray our little william isnt caught up in a paedophile ring...

chilling words to undercover police from paedophile, brett cowan, daniel morcombes killer,

It was a shame, Brett told Fitzy, that he hadn’t found himself one of those paedophile rings that you heard about in the media. Perhaps if he’d hooked up with an organised group of child sex offenders, he wouldn’t have the two convictions. Paedophile rings “pass kids around”, Brett said. He wouldn’t have had to abduct anyone if there were children being passed around.
“The kids do not know any different,” he insisted to Fitzy. They didn’t know they were being abused. They didn’t know it was wrong.
He told his mate he’d be sure to let him know when the “feelings” came back again.
“They reckon it goes in a six-year cycle,” Brett said. It had been six or seven years by the time he’d taken Daniel, he said. And it had been more than that since. When the time came, he told Fitzy, he’d let him know. He’d want the group to send him to Thailand so he could “go and have some fun”.
“I am f---king proud to be a deviant,” Brett said. He loved *advertiser censored* – particularly bestiality. It really got his blood boiling and his motor running. “I don’t mind looking at a bit of bestiality,” he said. “I wouldn’t go out of me way to f--k an animal though.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...|heading|homepage|homepage&itmt=1438560130124

Cowan Is a disgusting creature, imagine being a cop listening to that you would want to put his u know what in a blender. Hey just a thought I remember in an early thread that Williams shoes were discussed, sandals from memory. I don't think I ever saw a picture or description in msm of them. I was thinking that if a shoe turned up beside a road or hidden somewhere they may not be recognized at wt and therefore maybe not reported. Everyone knows the spidey suit and rightly so but I dont think many people would think about his shoes.we have seen from the little wynarka Angel how recognizableclothing and shoes can be. Just a thought and just my oppinion.

Sorry kyja and snoop dog I didn't see that article, rookie mistake lol. Maybe cant hurt for them to be seen again though I guess.

No need to apologise at all esmae, you're right, it's been along time since we have seen the sandals/shoes and can't hurt to see them again.

Welcome by the way! :)

I suppose there is another reason the media has gone quiet...I too doubt they would just do it because they have been told but it could be....they have been given a deal?? It is possible....."back off and we will give you one huge story in a few weeks time"....type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney