Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "0ne minute" doesn't necessarily mean literally one minute more figuratively speaking, and they don't know the exact time by the clock.
As to snatching him, you would only be talking seconds if William was near footpath, and you were in a vehicle. I hink 20 seconds would be more than enough time, if you had engine running.

Plus when kids go missing you don't immediately look at your watch. By the time the family realised he really wasn't there it could be 5-10 minutes since they could be sure he had disappeared

Plus when kids go missing you don't immediately look at your watch. By the time the family realised he really wasn't there it could be 5-10 minutes since they could be sure he had disappeared

Sorry guys I was only trying to comment about the article earlier, about what time the resident drove off that's all. I will edit my post to clarify. Sorry.

Yes exactly.

Sorry guys I was only trying to comment about the article earlier, about what time the resident drove off that's all. I will edit my post to clarify. Sorry.

No need Esmae, nothing wrong with your post

One minute before William disappeared the wife of a Benarron Drive resident drove out of the street.
He saw nothing strange - She saw no car - He remembers with minute detail it was 26 or 28 to 11am.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

IIRC the wife from No. 30 said she heard children playing next door before she drove out.

From this vantage point, even if she'd backed out of her driveway she could not have seen the 'S'peddo van parked in front of No. 48 up around the corner..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 126
From the above article:

"We have information that could link William’s disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,” lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said in April.

Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said the sex abuse ring is just one of a number of possibilities officers are investigating.

“We are pursuing many, many lines of inquiry but what I can say is that there is a team of detectives working very hard. This is a very fast-paced moving inquiry.”

This is good and bad news I guess. They seem to think he is alive but it is still homicide leading the enquiry. They also seem to suggest that there is a lot that the public don't know. "A fast paced enquiry" suggests they have had leads and these look good. If it was all dead end stuff they would surely say that. I'm hopeful, like I said earlier, that the net is closing in.

I would like to insert a light hearted comment here which I attribute/BLAME my beautiful children and their world of text that I have been catapulted into. Every time I see a link to The Sydney Morning Herald (smh.com.au) web page, I read "shaking my head Australia". I do not care how many articles I have read on this site, my mind immediately thinks this will be an article the Australians are not happy about. I am truly sorry Australia, I am after all blonde...

After my silly commentary, I do have a serious question and I really want to tread lightly here. Has there been any leak of grandparent member names (other than the two released)?

There is more than one grandparent group being investigated.

Maybe simple online name registry of groups to a police portal would be a good idea? Police clearance working with children may not show where those persons are dealing with children. It definitely would leave a trail. This would be a 2 minute entering the persons details into a police database from any device to show where they were dealing with children.

In saying that, now people have to be registered to coach etc. Some people don't coach, bother applying they have to pay to do a volunteer job.

After my silly commentary, I do have a serious question and I really want to tread lightly here. Has there been any leak of grandparent member names (other than the two released)?

There is more than one grandparent group being investigated.

Maybe simple online name registry of groups to a police portal would be a good idea? Police clearance working with children may not show where those persons are dealing with children. It definitely would leave a trail. This would be a 2 minute entering the persons details into a police database from any device to show where they were dealing with children.

In saying that, now people have to be registered to coach etc. Some people don't coach, bother applying they have to pay to do a volunteer job.

I am not advocating anyone break the law, BUT couldn't the hackers of the Ashley Madison site also use their time hacking the membership lists of sites like these?

In reference to paying to volunteer, do volunteers in Australia have to pay for their background checks? Only recently did our public schools require any type of background check on adults and I do not know if the volunteers at the schools have to pay for them. (I do not know the requirement because our children went to a private school that did not require checks.) Also, we have had our children in AYSO (non-profit soccer) which relies on volunteers and AYSO pays for background checks. I guess I assumed it is typical for employers that require background checks also pay for them.

Sure, if you want to hack a police database, go for it. Its like hacking a bank, but a whole lot worse. Probably some jail time, and some.

Ashley Madison database is not different to Websleuths. It could have been hosting administrators etc.

Banks & police are a wee bit more complex, hosted on govt infrastructure. Rolling passwords etc.

I am not advocating anyone break the law, BUT couldn't the hackers of the Ashley Madison site also use their time hacking the membership lists of sites like these?

It seems that way. I'm disgusted that pedophiles were part of something innocent like this. It makes you feel like every second person out there is a pedophile!

I'm interested to know how many grandparents are in that region raising their grandkids. It's only a small area, I wouldn't have thought there would be many?

I'm also really curious as to whether more POIs will be named in this case. I sure hope the police are closing in.

There are a lot of retired people in the area. Older people move there to retire. There's also alt of grandparents helping out their kids with babysitting and before and after school care. I grew up there and my parents live in Wauchope as does my sister and her husband and three boys!!! Makes me sick to think this bloke was living there.

In reference to paying to volunteer, do volunteers in Australia have to pay for their background checks? Only recently did our public schools require any type of background check on adults and I do not know if the volunteers at the schools have to pay for them. (I do not know the requirement because our children went to a private school that did not require checks.) Also, we have had our children in AYSO (non-profit soccer) which relies on volunteers and AYSO pays for background checks. I guess I assumed it is typical for employers that require background checks also pay for them.

Yes you (the person being checked) has to pay for a working with children check which is about $80 I think for a five year clearance.

Sure, if you want to hack a police database, go for it. Its like hacking a bank, but a whole lot worse. Probably some jail time, and some.

Ashley Madison database is not different to Websleuths. It could have been hosting administrators etc.

Banks & police are a wee bit more complex, hosted on govt infrastructure. RollingI guess passwords etc.

I guess I showed how little I know...I thought they could hack their website to get the names. I know how to work computers but I do not know how they work!

I had a look at some of the data after the comments "Pedophiles are everywhere"
Maybe Im mistaken but Im sure it said 45 to 145 victims. Or assaults, either way
that is one busy person. I guess thats why they call them sexual predators.

Having worked in an area where the sex offenders were required to report. I have an understanding that that 'Sex offenders" are everywhere.

When they offended, they put up the usual "How dare you", when placed against the Parole board, "Oh I am a lovely person".

They are on your door step, they do live next to you. I KNOW.

They re-offend, They are always the victim when found taking photos at the pool, in the change room.

No emotos. Am Angry

Has anyone found a link where we can watch the 60 Minutes segment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP