Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if MS would have been able to keep the kids if she'd kicked BS out.

I wonder if MS would have been able to keep the kids if she'd kicked BS out.

Probably but as part of his bail conditions I thought she had to give him 'security of residence'. The poor dear, she must feel like she's between a rock and a hard place (take this statement with or without sarcasm, as you wish). All I know is, I know who I would choose; three little boys...

]

It most certainly does.... But sadly it appears the ball had been dropped by FACS...hence the Biological Mother of the children in their care went to the authorities to ask why they were allowed to foster her children in the first place...considering there were notes apparently of the historical allegations.

Interestingly... they only had custody of the boys from that family....do you wonder why???.....this should give some pause for consideration...

I in no way blame Family services officers....they are grossly overworked...with way too may caseloads...

Karinna....I totally get where your coming from.....But at the same time... things were a lot different in 1987.

It's only been in the last few years that all these royal commissions have been coming out about abuse that took place 20 years ago that weren't acted upon or investigated thoroughly... there was a totally different mindset back then to now...I'm guessing any report was a mere blimp on the records...accounting to no significance.

I have to admit though....and hope this is not the same situation....Lindy Chamberlain had her life ruined by incompetent investigation...and was ultimately proved not guilty...I really hope we aren't making the same mistake again....as Bill's life and his wife Margaret's life , as they knew it post Williams Disappearance is/has been completely destroyed

Puggle ITA with what you are saying. I have no idea about the people in question and what they did or didn't do. That is up to the court to decide, and i certainly hope they get it right. I have heard about women that have accused their ex husband of child molestation of their own children to get back at them for leaving the relationship, and those women are the worst kind IMO. But there should always be evidence to back those claims, as in getting the children checked by a medical practioner etc., because to be accused of molesting a child if someone is innocent must be a terrible thing to have to deal with.
And if Mr. Spedding has hurt any child then he has to pay for that and rightly so, but if not then nothing will ever make his life ok. again for the damage done.

Puggle ITA with what you are saying. I have no idea about the people in question and what they did or didn't do. That is up to the court to decide, and i certainly hope they get it right. I have heard about women that have accused their ex husband of child molestation of their own children to get back at them for leaving the relationship, and those women are the worst kind IMO. But there should always be evidence to back those claims, as in getting the children checked by a medical practioner etc., because to be accused of molesting a child if someone is innocent must be a terrible thing to have to deal with.
And if Mr. Spedding has hurt any child then he has to pay for that and rightly so, but if not then nothing will ever make his life ok. again for the damage done.

I think everyone knows where you're coming from. Maybe you'll just have to agree to disagree. As for me, I have to put my trust in DI Jubelin and his team to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Night now. Play nice. Remember we're all on the same team here; William's.

I think everyone knows where you're coming from. Maybe you'll just have to agree to disagree. As for me, I have to put my trust in DI Jubelin and his team to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Disagree with what exactly?

Lol I love your post...

But I'm thinking a three year old wouldn't pose much resistance at all.... this is just my opinion....but at three years of age what would a kid do????

From those 60 minutes programmes I really got the feeling little William would do as he was told by an adult. They came across as such loving parents with strong principles IMO I got the sense he would be polite and well behaved, sadly in these circumstances of course.
Do we all drum into such young children about 'stranger danger' ?

I'm still thinking of that white 4 WD driving at speed just when he seemed to be gone.
Also the track at the end of the street amongst trees for parking up.

It was just a description of William further back in the thread that made me smile. Believe me, I know how non-compliant superheroes can be at that age :\ I have a grandson a couple of months older than William.

From your experience....a superhero can be non compliant... I am assuming the experience you are drawing from is not are real life experience of an abduction???

My little man at home says many things around a real life scenario of abduction...he is many years older than William at 10 years of age....... he knows his mum is obsessed with this stuff......but I think 9/10 times my gut feeling on my own little man says he wouldn't have a clue what to do...and he'd probably clamp up in fear.....freeze and just passively sit in a car in fear..

From those 60 minutes programmes I really got the feeling little William would do as he was told by an adult. They came across as such loving parents with strong principles IMO I got the sense he would be polite and well behaved, sadly in these circumstances of course.
Do we all drum into such young children about 'stranger danger' ?

I'm still thinking of that white 4 WD driving at speed just when he seemed to be gone.
Also the track at the end of the street amongst trees for parking up.

Jessie... not sure what to say....yes...he was only THREE... what hope do we have that any child at that age can fully understand or comprehend a message of stranger Danger...I don't think they could...

From your experience....a superhero can be non compliant... I am assuming the experience you are drawing from is not are real life experience of an abduction???

My little man at home says many things around a real life scenario of abduction...he is many years older than William at 10 years of age....... he knows his mum is obsessed with this stuff......but I think 9/10 times my gut feeling on my own little man says he wouldn't have a clue what to do...and he'd probably clamp up in fear.....freeze and just passively sit in a car in fear..

No, puggle, no experience of a real life abduction thank goodness. Just remembering when he wanted to walk home a particular way and I didn't as I'd met a neighbour. I'd just spent all morning playing with him but he's very possessive and sometimes doesn't like it when I talk to other people. Anyway, the result was I had a very small caped figure refusing to hold my hand, yelling at me all the way home and then refusing to come in the front gate. I made myself comfortable in the front yard and, after he'd kicked a screw out of the gate latch and ripped a few leaves off the plants without getting a reaction, he realised that he didn't have superpowers after all. Not against Nanna Kryptonite anyway :)

Jessie did you ask something earlier on....and delete your post?? My mind is swimming and I am so over ready for bed...but I was re looking for an earlier post from you asking a question that I couldn't find...

But people *do* often abduct non-compliant kids and drive off with them. Even teenagers. How do they normally do it??

He could have threatened or hurt William to silence him. Or just distracted him with a spiderman toy or some candy. He could even have put him in the trunk of the car. Or restrained his arms and legs with cable ties or something.

No, puggle, no experience of a real life abduction thank goodness. Just remembering when he wanted to walk home a particular way and I didn't as I'd met a neighbour. I'd just spent all morning playing with him but he's very possessive and sometimes doesn't like it when I talk to other people. Anyway, the result was I had a very small caped figure refusing to hold my hand, yelling at me all the way home and then refusing to come in the front gate. I made myself comfortable in the front yard and, after he'd kicked a screw out of the gate latch and ripped a few leaves off the plants without getting a reaction, he realised that he didn't have superpowers after all. Not against Nanna Kryptonite anyway :)

Beautiful...I love it....

But our little superhero's....do you think with a real life scenario...of truly epic scary scenarios would assert themselves with a stranger....or would be frozen with fear...I know in my heart my big talking 10 year old would be frightened out of his wits...

Off to bed...

Interested in your thoughts though...

*advertiser censored* Puggle

Jessie did you ask something earlier on....and delete your post?? My mind is swimming and I am so over ready for bed...but I was re looking for an earlier post from you asking a question that I couldn't find...

Yes puggle I did ask a question earlier then deleted it! I found my answer on the Wynarka thread actually - BS wasn't investigated or searched (thinking here of forensic evidence) until January.
Also my previous post it was a rhetorical question as No, surely we don't talk to 3 year olds about "stranger danger".

But people *do* often abduct non-compliant kids and drive off with them. Even teenagers. How do they normally do it??

He could have threatened or hurt William to silence him. Or just distracted him with a spiderman toy or some candy. He could even have put him in the trunk of the car. Or restrained his arms and legs with cable ties or something.

All possible Rayemonde. The abductor may have also promised to take William to see his daddy.

I am guilty of the distraction/focus technique of 'looking out for Daddy's car' with my kids when they were little when it was near my husband's home time. Now I can see how potentially dangerous this could be in terms of misadventure, but way back then it kept my eldest focused whilst I changed the little one's nappy/diaper, or cooked food for example. As a car would pass, my eldest would peek through the window and report back....no it's not daddy, it's a yellow car, etc. and eventually yay, it's daddy!

I can see how these factors...
this expectation of daddy's imminent homecoming (as related by the FM in 60minutes) mixed with
free access to the whole of outside AND
the FM momentarily being sidetracked with another task
...could be a recipe for disaster. I'm not blaming the FM, it's just I can relate to the scenario of a child anticipating the return of a loved one. In my case my children were indoors. It is unfortunate that, in Williams case, there were no physical boundaries that kept him within earshot or line of sight.

It is my personal opinion currently that William went willingly into a vehicle, having been duped into thinking that he was about to get to see daddy. I think the anticipation of daddy's return played a big part in William wandering further than would be usual, down the slope (I recall someone early on, possibly Nicole, saying he was not one to wander far usually) moving away from the decking where he had been playing and being more adventurous. A simple question to Spider-Man of 'what are you doing out here?' would yield an answer giving away that he was awaiting dad, and then the perp could act on that and take him in the vehicle....to see daddy. No struggle, just taken.

No links so all my opinion

All possible Rayemonde. The abductor may have also promised to take William to see his daddy.

Yes, sadly even if William had put up any resistance it would not be a problem psychically to an adult. I hope he had no idea of the danger he was in.

You drive the washing machine car with giant writing into the street and risk being seen picking up a child and bundling them into a car. You are a goner.

You drive another plain car into the street. Your seen bundling into the boot. You are a goner.

What sort of car was driven to school function etc? Was it a work vehicle?

You ring a ring who organise nondescript vehicles who sit, waiting for a child in an area with little to no fences. They start the car, do a U-turn and passenger grabs child off driveway in 3 seconds. They casually drive away. Passenger covers child with blanket on the fly.

cops.jpg

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...appearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html#ixzz3logq5ruk

I think the police are now only really interested in finding the owners of the two cars in the hope they witnessed the four-wheel-drive seen driving out of Benaroon Drive which was IMO been driven by BS or AJ or both, I don't think the two cars on the street are involved anymore there just pivotal in finally nailing BS and AJ.
I also think how most of the recent articles have been worded they are hoping if BS and MS are recently estranged there's more chance now of her coming forward.
All JMO of course :)

unless of course it is an act so she can see the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966