Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the POIs business model is perfect for what happened. Here, there and everywhere is all justifiable. Not answerable to anyone apart from the mrs although any story can be made up in a second because the work is so mobile, and potentially so many jobs in a day.

So the two cars on Benaroon drive were there for an hour and a half? (1.5hours?) How long would you be looking at a property for sale? 1.5 hours a bit long? Obviously FM doesn't know the cars, nor does FD. The two cars are not local to the street then? Or the FP would have known who it was.

What does the other POI do for work? The AJ guy? Anyone know what Paul and Anthony did for jobs? Apart from GAPA work?

1. PB - GAPA
2. AJ - GAPA
3. BS - [edited correction] Not GAPA as per Wozzie

AJ lived opposite BS in Wellington?

There were 2 men arrested and charged with pedophile crimes, from the GAPA group I believe.
Both men — who are close friends — were arrested and charged in the time following the disappearance of William. Paul Bickford and Anthony Jones, both have appeared in court and been sentenced.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rance-of-toddler/story-fni0cx4q-1227513475400

Unfortunately the POIs business model is perfect for what happened. Here, there and everywhere is all justifiable.

So the two cars were there for an hour and a half. (1.5hours?) How long would you be looking at a property for sale? Bit long? Obviously FM doesn't know the cars, nor does FD. The two cars are not local to the street then? Or the FP would have known who it was.

What does the other POI do for work? The AJ guy?

I think I would just go about my business as usual, would he have been advised that police search was in relation to WT and what time it would be on? Was it the most likely path from where his jobs were to where he was going?

Depends where the warehouse was. It certainly wouldn't be the chosen path from Laurieton to Bonny Hills. Do any articles say where the warehouse is?

Unfortunately the POIs business model is perfect for what happened. Here, there and everywhere is all justifiable. Not answerable to anyone apart from the mrs although any story can be made up in a second because the work is so mobile, and potentially so many jobs in a day.

So the two cars on Benaroon drive were there for an hour and a half? (1.5hours?) How long would you be looking at a property for sale? 1.5 hours a bit long? Obviously FM doesn't know the cars, nor does FD. The two cars are not local to the street then? Or the FP would have known who it was.

What does the other POI do for work? The AJ guy? Anyone know what Paul and Anthony did for jobs? Apart from GAPA work?

1. PB - GAPA
2. AJ - GAPA
3. BS - GAPA

AJ lived opposite BS in Wellington?

I thought I read somewhere that BS was not directly associated with GAPA? Wasn't there mention of a breakaway group or something?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775

It states in this article that BS was a member of a different group.
Upon reading this article again I was able to take in that AJ had been abusing an 11 year old for 2 years. That is since she was 9! He was obviously knocking her out with the medication he was giving her, so God knows the extent of the assaults. I find it curious that the police dropped the charge against him of child rape. I can only think that was done to strike a deal. If information against BS is taken from AJ for his edited confession in his crime against this child, I think he would be found to be a poor witness to the court. MOO. The article also states that if he is released he plans to still reside around Port Macquarie. Seems like quite a defiant type to me.

Apologies, the link is behind a paywall. The article is title, Another William Tyrell person of interest by The Australian. You can read it that way.

Yep. Not GAPA. My apologies.

However GAPA's chaplain Alan Battishall said Mr Spedding had nothing to do with them.

"We didn't even know who he was until it all blew up," he said.

Mr Battishall said police interviewed him, his wife, who is the GAPA president, and other members earlier this year and went through the group's records.

"It was a long time ago GAPA was interviewed by police but we were found to be clear," he said.

GAPA's former president Paul Bickford, who stepped down last year, has been charged with the indecent assault of a child.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...ort-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html#ixzz3mdgSc1aF
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

O'Neill, president of the breakaway group, told The Saturday Telegraph. ...

THE only man named by police as a person of interest in William Tyrell’s disappearance lived across the road from the family of convicted paedophile Anthony Jones in their shared home town of Wellington.

Tradesman Bill Spedding also had business dealings with Jones’s daughter, selling her a washing machine in the western NSW town. Jones was convicted of indecently assaulting an 11-year-old girl.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rance-of-toddler/story-fni0cx4q-1227513475400
September 4, 2015 10:00pm
Author: Taylor Auerbach
The Daily Telegraph
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au

Mr Spedding "was a member of another support group"

Title: Another William Tyrrell person of interest
URL: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775
Author: Dan Box
The Australian
September 12, 2015

I thought I read somewhere that BS was not directly associated with GAPA? Wasn't there mention of a breakaway group or something?

Just while we are on the subject of the search site, I've calculated the distance between Benaroon Drive and Long Point Drive. It's 21.4km and 18 minutes. What's interesting, and I'm sorry I can't work out how to put the picture in, is that when you look at the map you see the journey head straight to the highway from Benaroon and then straight off the highway to that search site. The diagram is almost a mirror image.

I've put in this link but I'm not certain it will work. EDIT: It does work! Check it out. Also, sorry about the picture, I accidently attached it but I can't figure out how to remove it.

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n...292125398&elon=152.813300514&rt=fastest_tolls

No lations but seeing as the pineapple boy label (HAOLAILU) meant coast road in Chinese. Off Huston-Mitchell road Bonny Hills is Coast Drive.
I bandied a lose theory that a paedophile from the coast near BonnyHill - Port Macquarie had more chance being exposed to the type of coastal markets, maybe on a coastal road markets that the Wynarka pineapple boy label clothing came from rather than from Wynarka region. All clothing appeared faux label. Because there is a size correction means it was markets, charity or support group supplied. It doesn't look like Wynarka clothing in the case.
That the Wynarka case had 'travelled' from NSW to the Tailem Bend motor racing.
Perfume salesmen & wholesale reps get around. Ring connections connected to other rings via the dark-net as they call it. Its a long bow I know. State police would never presume a body from another state. Its too far.

No chance.

No, there is no significance whatsoever to William's case.

No lations but seeing as the pineapple boy label meant coast road in Chinese, I bandied a lose theory that a paedophile from the coast near BonnyHill - Port Macquarie had more chance being exposed to the type of coastal markets , maybe on a coastal road markets that the Wynarka pineapple boy label clothing came from than Wynarka region. That Wynarka case had 'travelled' from NSW to the Tailem Bend motor racing. Ring connections. Its a long bow I know.

No chance.

The label doesn't mean coast road in Chinese. One person's interpretation was that is meant Ocean Road. It was also mentioned that the name on the label may have meant Hollywood. We don't really know what the name means. There is also the (Great) Ocean Road in Victoria, which again has nothing to do with William's case.

Time to put that long bow away Crabby. You're confusing members with cross-referencing two entirely different cases that have no connection to each other whatsoever.

Cars

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

Investigators focus on CCTV footage in the search for missing toddler William Tyrell

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”

Bail conditions relaxed for Bill Spedding after court appearance

10:24pm September 23, 2015

Video at link.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...storic-child-sex-offences#hd7mg4OKBCQxWRpy.99
BS has successfully applied to reduce the time he spends in the presence of police. ha ha

The magistrate said the travelling would put strain on any community member's life.
Gee don't all the tradies hoon of the 30km to work at Port Macquarie and afar daily.
Maybe easier to deal with if he had his spiderman doll to keep him company. lol

William wearing motocross helmet. Williams dad rode bikes? Did Williams dad ride the Ghost road tracks? Did William meet someone out on the bike trail while biking prior his abduction?'

99%sure it would light pollution Id say. Surely not. The original RAW would be editable to see better. This image has not been touched up. A lot of light red pollution off the brake light. Dotted line bottom right hand corner. What do you see?

View attachment 82026

Dad had stored his bike at GM's home, not in his home town??
Are you allowed to take a little 3yo child onto a motor bike riding from A to B?

BS has successfully applied to reduce the time he spends in the presence of police. ha ha

The magistrate said the travelling would put strain on any community member's life.
Gee don't all the tradies hoon of the 30km to work at Port Macquarie and afar daily.

:laugh: Maybe easier to deal with if he had his spiderman doll to keep him company. lol

Last sentence ...

Cars

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

Investigators focus on CCTV footage in the search for missing toddler William Tyrell

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”

I wonder if two cars found on the CCTV were not identified and happened to be a match with FM's description of the two cars in Benaroon Drive?

MOD ALERT: This thread is for William Tyrrell so please stay on topic. Police have stated that there is no connection to William Tyrrell and the remains of a female child found at Wynarka, South Australia. The police would have investigated this a lot more fully than we here at Websleuth's ever hope to.

If you want to discuss the Wynarka case please do so at the link below.

AUS - Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

Mr Spedding, who was named as a person of interest in the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, today argued in Campbelltown Local Court that the 60km round trip he made daily from his Bonny Hills home to report to police in Port Macquarie was excessive.

The court was told Mr Spedding had completed the daily reports “religiously”, and had travelled six hours to appear in court today in person, despite not being required to do so.

His wife was beside him in court and did not comment to waiting media after the hearing.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...storic-child-sex-offences#L6SsGshw0GvFKk8k.99

:dunno:

He had traveled the 6 hour trip to appear in court today.
Is that another 6 hours back?
Or is it 3 hours from port and then the 3 hours back to port?
So where is he living I wonder?

Consider it done Makara. No more cross pollination

*zig zags back through bushes at a rapid rate*

The label doesn't mean coast road in Chinese. One person's interpretation was that is meant Ocean Road. It was also mentioned that the name on the label may have meant Hollywood. We don't really know what the name means. There is also the (Great) Ocean Road in Victoria, which again has nothing to do with William's case.

Time to put that long bow away Crabby. You're confusing members with cross-referencing two entirely different cases that have no connection to each other whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState