Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility that BS 's spare parts for his repair later the day of 12th Sept contained extra cargo in a washing machine barrel. Or maybe he was asked to deliver SCRAP METAL to AJ or perhaps service his previous client's machine who he was well published to have done work for before (as a relative of his good friend). Love to know who his customer was that Arvo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ting-young-child/story-fni0cx12-1227544057826

I must admit the thought also crossed my mind *shudders* but I pushed it out real quick.

I am sure LE would've followed up on his 'visit to Dunbogan on Friday at 2pm'.

Please supply a link for the image. If you can't supply a link, don't post it here.

ETA: If you can't supply a link and have taken a photo with your phone, at least add a footnote stating the source of the image. The name of the newspaper and the date the article was published will be fine.

Just read the article so took a photo. Note it actually mentions how it is from the same area as Anthony Jones and Bill Spedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'day all, just a couple of random ponderings from me...

I would imagine that, after William was missing for more than 24 hours, the first action taken by LE would be to investigate any known paedophiles in the area... So wouldn't AJ's name have come up way back then? Was he a known offender prior to WT's disappearance? I know he was arrested a week or so afterwards on a separate case, but did he have any priors? And since LE already knew about the description of the cars from the FM the night WT went missing, surely they would have put two and two together a year ago? Could LE have been watching AJ all of this time, but pushing BS's name out in the media so as not to panic AJ to do anything rash? Although, I still don't think BS is completely innocent in this crime.

If LE thinks William is still alive (and boy do I hope they're right), wouldn't they employ a strategy of not publicly naming the POI so as not to risk them panicking and killing WT? Isn't that normally the case in abduction cases or have I watched too many movies? Does the fact that BS's name has been the most predominant POI in the media suggest the police know he doesn't have WT but they are giving a false sense of security to their prime POI and watching his every move? Or are they pushing BS's name out there so he will do something stupid and police can catch him in the act?

So many questions and, sadly, so few answers.

Please supply a link for the image. If you can't supply a link, don't post it here.

ETA: If you can't supply a link and have taken a photo with your phone, at least add a footnote stating the source of the image. The name of the newspaper and the date the article was published will be fine.

? How? Can it be an online article only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That story was a real good pick up buy Lampshade......

In America they have a website called Blockshopper .... maybe somewhat of an intrusion to privacy...... but completely legal.

Same as google earth can be seen as an intrusion to privacy ... yet again..... perfectly legal.

Does anyone know of any Australian search sites that can be utilised to type in a street and be provided with home owner names??

I have a surname I am interested in..... and was wondering if it would pop up on a certain street.

That story was a real good pick up buy Lampshade......

In America they have a website called Blockshopper .... maybe somewhat of an intrusion to privacy...... but completely legal.

Same as google earth can be seen as an intrusion to privacy ... yet again..... perfectly legal.

Does anyone know of any Australian search sites that can be utilised to type in a street and be provided with home owner names??

I have a surname I am interested in..... and was wondering if it would pop up on a certain street.

I have never come across such a website. But....have you tried a good ol' fashioned white pages search using the surname??

Another little trick I use is an ABN search. I quite often run peoples names through the search to see if I can find anything. If you do find your person and click on historical details it will provide an address!! Which actually is how I knew BS was BS before he was named in the media ;)

I have never come across such a website. But....have you tried a good ol' fashioned white pages search using the surname??

Another little trick I use is an ABN search. I quite often run peoples names through the search to see if I can find anything. If you do find your person and click on historical details it will provide an address!! Which actually is how I knew BS was BS before he was named in the media ;)

Lol Yeah... done the white pages basic search - But in an age of defacto's I could miss something if the phone isn't registered in that persons name....

Not sure if the person I'm interested in runs a Business ....but thank You.... I will add that one to my list of tricks for future cases...Love hearing everyone's ideas on different methods of sleuthing things.

Puggle x

I concur. I really don't think how far people realise cops are onto all of this. Especially online; police monitor a lot of online for crime management. Wearing a symbol would be like wearing a bullseye.

I really, really don't think that this kind of thing is accurate. Sounds more like urban legend kind of territory.

We have a well dressed gentleman at a cafe in Kendall? A well dressed gentleman on a Wynarka roadside.

Bodies turn up years later. It appears in many cases, its a plumber that finds them.

As Puggles post goes, dam, creek, pond, river, under shed. Water. Technology improves all the time. I've seen ground penetrating radar at work. I think back 10 years ago, and I think now in awe. What will another 10 years hold?

How long was it before The Plod was onto white goods man? Was there enough time for him to shift anything around?

Were any other of these blokes Viet Vets like the friend in the media?

Just for clarification .... I believe if William is deceased ...... his remains will be found either in water or very near a water source.

Also.... pretty certain they didn't impound the Boat on Bill Spedding's rental property. That in itself tells me they have information/evidence that has them solely focussed on their vehicles.

I can't see them overlooking the boat otherwise.

I concur. I really don't think how far people realise cops are onto all of this. Especially online; police monitor a lot of online for crime management. Wearing a symbol would be like wearing a bullseye.

Not sure Crabby....

Our family went to a Pub for Lunch last week and the décor was.... well lets say freakish..

I commented to my eldest daughter that the place gave me a bad vibe......

The Pub/Hotel had a VERY large play area....which was strange to other pubs/hotels I've been at.....It had a table with actual toys - like a doctors office BUT WAY MORE TOYS ..... I said to my daughter without even turning....I bet there is a camera directly behind me?? .... she looks up without me turning...and says YEP!!!

Noticeably there was an absence of cameras elsewhere at the pub.....

Then I come on here and see someone posts those symbols..... and sure enough...a lot of the décor had the swirly symbols everywhere...

Yep.... getting paranoid now lol...

Lol Yeah... done the white pages basic search - But in an age of defacto's I could miss something if the phone isn't registered in that persons name....

Not sure if the person I'm interested in runs a Business ....but thank You.... I will add that one to my list of tricks for future cases...Love hearing everyone's ideas on different methods of sleuthing things.

Puggle x

It also gets a lot harder with most people having mobile phones that aren't attached to a specific address.

You would also be surprised how many people have an abn!!!

Back in the day when I was a skip tracer I recall using a program which was attached to the electoral roll. Obviously that was a registered program to the company i was working for, but that was quite some time ago. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a duplicate of it somewhere on the web!

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-abuse-more-kids/story-fnhocxo3-1226817733653

AN inquiry has been ordered into how a convicted WA pedophile was granted bail, which allowed him to abuse three more children in a pre-prison ``binge''.

Darryl James Osborne, a father of three, was handed extra jail time by a Perth judge last week, after being convicted of abusing a six-year-old school friend of his son, and two brothers aged 11 and 12 at a public pool in a small wheatbelt town in 2011 and 2012.

All but one of the new offences were committed while he was on bail for the earlier crimes.

Judge John Gerard Staude said Osborne had told authorities he knew he was going to prison, and so he believed he had nothing to lose by abusing even more children.

I really, really don't think that this kind of thing is accurate. Sounds more like urban legend kind of territory.

Some paedophiles; particularly hardline activists, really don't care about being identified, they think they can outwit LE. They even celebrate a holiday called 'Alice Day' and have their own websites and BBs as well as being active on the chans. You see, they purport to 'look but not touch' and that it is society that has the problem; not them. I am not going to link their websites and forums here but, if you doubt they exist, Google search terms such as; girl/boy/child and then the word 'lover'. Some of these sites are set up by LE; some are not. If you are on FB, check out #Op Safekids. I used to be part of them and, let me tell you, I have seen some things there that I will never unsee. Be warned; If you're not careful, it will change the way you view your fellow human beings forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member