Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo was taken from a video or a Skype session, apparently, it wasn't taken 4 months after his disappearance.

I am pretty sure that it has never been confirmed where that picture actually came from .... someone here did speculate that it could have been taken from a video or Skype session - that was someone's opinion - not fact....just to clarify for Acamelia.

I am pretty sure that it has never been confirmed where that picture actually came from .... someone here did speculate that it could have been taken from a video or Skype session - that was someone's opinion - not fact....just to clarify for Acamelia.

yes thats how I understood it too.

I am sure someone posted about one (or more) of the POI's being an amateur radio 'enthusiast'. Puggle, from memory.

Would tie in very 'conveniently' regarding the scenario we're talking about.

I don't recall if I mentioned it ....isn't ringing any bells...BUT then again it's been a long 12months.

But then again that brings up another interesting consideration around communication around possible co-conspirators

I was so certain that police would easily be able to identify the person's within Kendall that day - as they (police) have access to Tower Dump (Mobile Phone's signals active) in the area which are stored.....

Kendall Unfortunately has massive issues with black spot areas..

Lots of 4 wheel Drive enthusiasts/campers .... even grey nomads ....have UHF CB radio's..

Just a thought ...

When a journalist literally says what we're all reading in the media about WT is all lies because of suppression orders that stop journalists from printing the truth ... Makes you wonder if it's worth speculating much ...

When a journalist literally says what we're all reading in the media about WT is all lies because of suppression orders that stop journalists from printing the truth ... Makes you wonder if it's worth speculating much ...

or makes you speculate a whole lot more.....

Lies by omission ;)

I've just deleted this comment as it's not allowed...pm me if you'd like

What are your theories about that particular photo being removed entirely when every other photo of WT still circulating, Would it be because of the photo not being authorised as such?

or makes you speculate a whole lot more.....

SPECIAL REPORT: POLICE SMASH PAEDOPHILE RING
November 3, 2014

Now to a special NBN News report on a police operation on the mid north coast, that’s uncovered a secret paedophile ring with international links.
Operation Twigg is one of the most successful of its kind in New South Wales, with detectives at Manning Great Lakes prosecuting more than 30 people in 16 months.
hmm ...video long gone.

Secret pedo ring - not the local one that came to light in March??

http://media.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/11/03/special-report-police-smash-paedophile-ring/

I know we are all aware of this but the dates .......

16 month operation - 30 arrests (assuming some were local)
PB and AJ charged in September.
Homicide detectives turn attention to BS December as do facs.
Home and pawn shop raided Jan.
Local pedo ring - made known by police in March.

imo

I don't recall if I mentioned it ....isn't ringing any bells...BUT then again it's been a long 12months.

But then again that brings up another interesting consideration around communication around possible co-conspirators

I was so certain that police would easily be able to identify the person's within Kendall that day - as they (police) have access to Tower Dump (Mobile Phone's signals active) in the area which are stored.....

Lots of 4 wheel Drive enthusiasts/campers .... even grey nomads ....have UHF CB radio's..

Just a thought ...

I dont remember it either but in country areas it is pretty common to have a CB. And as Puggle says, also popular with campers etc. I cant see one in any of the pics of the van but it may be low down on the dash, not up on the roof.
However, the photo of the van in this article shows something on the windscreen attached by suction cups. Is that a dashcam??
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bi...ying-involvement/story-fnii5s3y-1227520959271

Yes. It will be nice when we can one day discuss this case here in full.
Until then though ...

I doubt that will happen though. If WT is a fostered child and taken from his bio family by the state, there is so much the public will never know about the circumstances surrounding his case. And if that is the case i wonder what his biological family are feeling about it all? What a messed up situation for all of them in this case, IMO.

http://news.anotao.com/link/au/www.theage.com.au

Millions of social media photos found on child exploitation sharing sites

Photos posted online by parents are not exploitative, but can be sexualised through added comments, investigator says.

I have tried to explain this to one of my friends repeatedly yet she continues to put up photos of her naked children bathing, playing, etc on her FB with public settings. Her family have asked her not to do it as well. She just doesn't get it. It's frustrating as hell.

Just a thought ...

Sorry, babe, I thought it was you. Looks like I'll have to search threads now *ugh* (was trying to avoid that).

Yes, I've been thinking about 4WDers, etc, due to the (scant) report of the white one allegedly seen speeding through Kendall on the day William went missing by LE; and the equally (scant) details of the white van ("All paedos drive white vans!"; dontcha know :\ ) allegedly seen entering the bush near Ghost Road and Long Point Drive.

Also other routes around Kendall to anywhere. Where would you drive if you wanted to stay out of sight? Not the Pacific Highway (north or south) but back roads IMO. In that case you'd really need to be 100% sure you didn't end up in a dead end or small 'hamlet' so I reckon it's gotta be someone who knows the area like the back of their hand. Likewise, someone local who wanted to conceal evidence. Illegal dumping sites? Now, who would know those?

I remember LE saying they were reviewing footage from a club in Kendall, trying to identify vehicles on the day William went missing but said they could only get profiles, etc, not number plates because of camera angle? Must be the only CCTV available IMO.

Also, there's supposed to be only one road into and out of Kendall but I think I followed Albert Road west on Google maps. Can't remember where it led. Will have to recheck.

Wow! i just listened to whole of that audio segment. Very very interesting. Thank-you for posting. It is a shame that the lady who was talking about WT's disappearance was stopped in her tracks. The organiser said they had to go to questions from the audience & so it got sidetracked on the WT issue :(

i just heard some interesting comments made by a journalist regarding this case and information being withheld and LIES told by the media. Very emotive! Towards the end of This mornings ABC Life Matters radio interview titled 'Woman who kill'
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/past-programs/
Start listening at about 49'50"

I have tried to explain this to one of my friends repeatedly yet she continues to put up photos of her naked children bathing, playing, etc on her FB with public settings. Her family have asked her not to do it as well. She just doesn't get it. It's frustrating as hell.

Hit 'Report' next to the image(s) on FB and they'll delete them. Against their TOS. Also you might want tell her to Google search 'Copine scale'; her children or no.

My apologies, I thought it was based in gossip and rumour and never acknowledged by police.
Is this the one?
imagesQTFG6RQI.jpg
google images.

Wow! i just listened to whole of that audio segment. Very very interesting. Thank-you for posting. It is a shame that the lady who was talking about WT's disappearance was stopped in her tracks. The organiser said they had to go to questions from the audience & so it got sidetracked on the WT issue :(

Yes... I felt like the presenter shut her down.

Crackbook drives me nuts like that...some things are seen that can't be unseen when they pop up randomly on your feed. A friend who is a bit of an activist put up an image of half a child blown up somewhere in the middle east. Lets just say that I gave him an earful. And like I said, an image like that can't be erased from the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties