Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is always possible that the part dislodged from a car and the rubbish thrown from the car could be one and the same thing too.

A part was dislodged from a car, or was said to be dislodged from a car, and then was thrown as rubbish from the car or said to be thrown as rubbish from the car.

Nice to see you Alioop!

Re the missing car parts references: perhaps while LE were checking all cars in the vicinity, they came across a car that had damage/missing part and were told this occurred some time prior to WT disappearance in minor accident etc. LE could be looking for car parts in the bush that may disprove the owner's story? LE may think the damage looks too new or appears more consistent with scraping or hitting against a tree rather than another kind of accident?

Yes, maybe even something like .......

"Where did your car bumper/part go, Mr/Ms X?"
"Well I was driving along that forest track the other day, and it came off so I threw it off to the side somewhere ... no, I don't remember exactly where."

Hi all. I have been following this case from day 1 as well as being a mum of three kiddies under the age of 6, it really got to me. There are sooo many suspicious and baffling things about this case. I,too, have been of the opinion that little William has been taking by someone and because it happened in such a short time frame I think someone was lying in wait and watching for the right moment. Because it was only their second day at the grandmother's house could someone have followed the family to Kendall from Sydney? Someone <modsnip> who had already been watching William? I also remember reading about the tracker finding a knife sheath and a small set of footprints somewhere in the bush and a campsite. Could these possibly be linked

Hi all. I have been following this case from day 1 as well as being a mum of three kiddies under the age of 6, it really got to me. There are sooo many suspicious and baffling things about this case. I,too, have been of the opinion that little William has been taking by someone and because it happened in such a short time frame I think someone was lying in wait and watching for the right moment. Because it was only their second day at the grandmother's house could someone have followed the family to Kendall from Sydney? Someone <modsnip> who had already been watching William? I also remember reading about the tracker finding a knife sheath and a small set of footprints somewhere in the bush and a campsite. Could these possibly be linked

Good point Zechoan. The 'following from Sydney option' has not been canvassed on here before. Mind you, I think it would have needed to have been someone familiar with the grandmother's property in order to establish whether it would be a viable environment from which to abduct a child...
I think police/SES reported on the knife sheath and small footprints too, but they could not establish any link to William.

:greetings: Zechoan

:welcome6:

Yes the Bush Trackers found the knife sheath and small footprints along with the campsite. Im glad they offered to help.

Bush trackers have found clues such as a knife sheath and a set of small footprints, but tip-offs from bush searches, investigations of CCTV and interviews with neighbours and local businesses have not uncovered a solid lead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lliam-Tyrell-abducted-week.html#ixzz3EOahE5sF

Only other thought remains (and has I think been mentioned once before on here), that it's an extortion bid gone wrong. We don't know what the legal reasons for anonymity are. People tend to assume it's about protecting family interests or another child e.g. William's sister, but who knows, could be related to litigation around parents' business interests or something completely different.
Police might have been called in before any kind of ransom demand was issued. Maybe the current LE tactic is to stay quiet and see if something or someone surfaces...

Only other thought remains (and has I think been mentioned once before on here), that it's an extortion bid gone wrong. We don't know what the legal reasons for anonymity are. People tend to assume it's about protecting family interests or another child e.g. William's sister, but who knows, could be related to litigation around parents' business interests or something completely different.
Police might have been called in before any kind of ransom demand was issued. Maybe the current LE tactic is to stay quiet and see if something or someone surfaces...

Thanks for the hi's Xantara and Amee. Wanted to ask what LE stands for also (pardon my ignorance)? How mind boggling is this case? <modsnip> Also, has anyone thought that perhaps the abductor was waiting and watching in the bushes and carried WT off into the bush and that is why the sniffer dogs couldnt pick up a scent and why no cars were seen or heard?

I've just re-read an article in The Australian from a few days ago. I still think it's interesting that whatever the father went to do has been called "an errand". Who would say that? Why not say "He went to get some bread and milk"... Or whatever it was (and I realise this is probably terminology provided to the media by LE). The fact that it's been called "an errand" is interesting, as though LE don't want to disclose where he was/what he was doing. I know it's been investigated and that the father was where he said he was,<modsnip>

Two weeks missing today......I can't believe that we still don't know where he is. Someone somewhere knows...they must. Media have gone quiet too. There is a small piece on the Who mag site, but I couldn't get the link to work. Grrr, so damn frustrating........where are you???

Two weeks missing today......I can't believe that we still don't know where he is. Someone somewhere knows...they must. Media have gone quiet too. There is a small piece on the Who mag site, but I couldn't get the link to work. Grrr, so damn frustrating........where are you???

I'm praying that sweet child is alive and well. :praying:

Allison Baden-Clay was thrown under a bridge miles away and was eventually found because she was not buried. William is small and could be in a small grave somewhere and may never be found unless someone squeals. Possibly the police are waiting for some phone pings or a slip up of a suspect.

I remember the amazing sting against Kiesha's mother & Daniels murderer.

I thought the same about the word errand. I last heard that word when I read an Enid Blyton novel. Those kids always ran errands. It's a bit anachronistic. It still means what it means, just don't hear people say it these days. Not that it's significant to the case at all. But I do think in most cases they'd (the media) be more forthcoming. He'd be doing a job for a friend, or shopping, or paying a bill for his MiL, or whatever. But nope it's just an 'errand'.

A reminder that you're not to be casting aspersions on any member of the family.

There are no suspects or persons of interest (POI) mentioned by police therefore the family are off limits.

I don't find the word errand odd. Police use a lot of language that isn't in the everyday lexicon. I see it as the more formalised version of how I would say I have to go do some jobs or run around, if I wasn't being specific about each stop I had to make. The police have reason to be more formal and less specific.

Zechoan, I think there is a great chance the culprit could have been on foot. There is ample places to remain out of view in that bushy street and it wouldn't take long to be out on the other roads on foot, the window of time is big enough.

If they have any connection to William's life they are going to need a fat stash of cash and pretty much abandon contact with anyone they knew. I really hope they have a suspect and are just tracking them down, an easier task in this day and age when everything is digital and being off the grid stands out.

The police, yes. But not the media. Not in longform articles where they normally elaborate wherever and whatever they can.

I feel the media is holding back a lot. Maybe because I'm following this case more closely than I normally would but I feel like there is loads not being said that normally would be. I can't think of a missing child case that went so silent? Within two weeks of the disappearance. Obviously over longer periods of time/cold case that would be inevitable, but I don't mean like that. Correct me if not the case

Yeah that is odd PrimeSuspect.
Could be a reason for putting it there, then again it is MSM.

I don't find using the word errand odd either - I know I use it myself, especially when speaking in a more formal setting (as compared to telling friends what I'm up to), so I can understand why it would be used by police and media. I know folks from the US use the term very commonly, so maybe I'm just used to reading and hearing it too.

I feel like the US is lacking a lot in the way of logic with regards to various crimes, specifically sex crimes and giving them multiple chances. However, one area we got it spot on , is RSO and making all of that public at all times for any one in the area to see who their neighbor really is. I think I have asked on another thread and got the answer that AUS does not have an RSO program that is public. Is that correct?
Do you all who have followed closely find an RSO involvement is more likely or possibly a little lost boy in the wild at this point? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx