Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the photos little williams appearance seems to change from a chubby face happy little boy, then the last photo shows him as thin and almost sickly?
he looks like two different children, maybe he had been unwell and lost weight?

I keep thinking about that dear little boy and how my kids where at that age, my heart goes out to his family. These things always have a flow on effect, how long will it be till the people of Kendall feel safe letting their kids do things they have always done? I was reading this article this morning and im lost for words, more of the flow on effect.

IT’S pretty rare these days, but when the children of Kendall actually do come outside to play, their games are enough to break your heart. It’s not footy or skateboards or BMX. Instead they play “search for William”.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-without-a-trace/story-fni0cx12-1227072478602

Let's make one!

Yeahokay! I think MAKO does a great job, though, as far as the private sector goes.

What the real problem is, with the current status of the registries is pretty well described in the posts by SouthAussie and Amee, where it's mentioned that the registries have restricted access, and that msm publishing pictures of sex offenders is illegal.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-2&p=11021729#post11021729

Basically, IMO, the current laws do more to protect child rapists than they do to protect the people who have to live around them. Public registry searches, like those which operate legally in America, would help Aussies identify and locate ALL sex offenders in their area... so if a kiddie rapist lives next door to you, you'll know what he damn well looks like.... handy, if he's taken to finding seemingly innocent reasons to be hanging around in view of your front yard or your kids' school playground..

Good ole Derryn, he is a deeply flawed man -- but he's always been right up front of the fight to get us open sex offender registries.

I reckon rallying support for a change to the laws is a great way to start addressing the problem.

in the photos little williams appearance seems to change from a chubby face happy little boy, then the last photo shows him as thin and almost sickly?
he looks like two different children, maybe he had been unwell and lost weight?
In the photo for the NSWPol page he looks like a different child. I've wondered why that photo was chosen especially since the bruised eye attracted speculation about his welfare prior to his disappearance. I read that the photo was one of those professional Kindy type pictures where the photographer comes around to the centre.
Anyone can look different in photos depending on angles etc. and with growth kids change so quickly. Perhaps he was recently ill as you suggested.

In the photo for the NSWPol page he looks like a different child. I've wondered why that photo was chosen especially since the bruised eye attracted speculation about his welfare prior to his disappearance. I read that the photo was one of those professional Kindy type pictures where the photographer comes around to the centre.
Anyone can look different in photos depending on angles etc. and with growth kids change so quickly. Perhaps he was recently ill as you suggested.

In addition, once little kids get the opportunity and skills to happily run around and do lots of different play activities, their baby chubbiness can sometimes just completely drop off them and they can turn into wiry little active bunnies.

I agree SouthAussie - I just assume he passed that baby-fat stage and had a growth spurt as well, turning into a gorgeous little man. I haven't thought he looks sickly in any of the photos we've seen, maybe because my boys were wiry little things when they were young too.

Regarding the first photo - as the family weren't at home to get their hands on a photo to share, maybe grandma had a copy of that one on hand and it was simply passed on to media and searchers at the onset, keeping in mind that they really probably expected William to be found nearby fairly soon. I know lots of people order extra copies of pics like that to send on to rellies. Even though the pic taken that morning would have been more accurate in terms of what he was wearing, it probably doesn't really show William's face very well, given he was being a wild thing when it was taken, distorting his beautiful little face.

I'm really starting to get a bad vibe about how this is going to turn out. It appears that the police are genuinely baffled, which makes me more inclined to believe it was an opportunistic abduction if indeed it was an abduction. All so strange anf dodgy...one day they arrive at Kendall and then the very next morning little WT is gone. Also, is it a coincidence that he disappears the same time dad is out running an errand?[/QUOTE sa]

Had the same thoughts re the timing. Creepy to think that someone might have been watching their place.

Are they baffled or throwing the criminal off so they think the police have no clue ?

Anyway regardless of if he is fostered or not we need to know if he is ok and catch whoever took him

He is a very healthy looking boy to me, he looks like he is fed good food and runs around. I think it is a combination of being a little older and a photo angle that make the pictures look so different, he is doing a bit of an awkward seal pose. I am also baffled by people who see anything else but a lively expression on his last photo - it is totally the kind of photo I get of my young boy all the time.

Dad being gone could factor into any scenario in my mind - an opportunistic abductor, a known abductor or William wandering off. It is one less adult in the mix. From what I understand both women are not at their peak. I mean, if a person took him they were pretty brazen and perhaps Dad being gone meant they were willing to take a risk an altercation with the remaining women to get William, and instead a tiny window opened up when they got him away unseen.

I don't think just because the police appear baffled they necessarily are. They will be doing extensive data analysis of mobile phone towers, cctv, and monitoring any suspects, none of which they will talk about publicly until it is successful. Someone I know was contacted several years after Daniel Morcombe went missing because their phone pinged in the vicinity - let's hope it doesn't take so long, but with less people around hopefully they'll have an idea soon who was where.

Dad being gone could factor into any scenario in my mind - an opportunistic abductor, a known abductor or William wandering off. It is one less adult in the mix. From what I understand both women are not at their peak. I mean, if a person took him they were pretty brazen and perhaps Dad being gone meant they were willing to take a risk an altercation with the remaining women to get William, and instead a tiny window opened up when they got him away unseen..

RSBM

Interesting thought ozazure. I think this is highly likely.
What would the chances be for someone to walk out of the bush or drive up a dead end street and grab William? Slim but possible.
What would the chances be if someone with those tendencies lived or was visiting closeby, was watching William and jumped at the opportunity knowing the two women were slightly vulnerable and if spotted could have a quick excuse. Probable.
I'm sure the police would have delved into everyone's past by now. Only IF they have priors the police can check up.

The longer it takes for William to be found the less likely DNA will remain.

I was thinking also that there are probably sickos travelling around to small rural areas looking for opportunities to abduct children. These areas could be thought of as good targets for abductors in that people living in them are a lot more relaxed about letting kids play outdoors without close supervision and letting them walk or ride bikes on their own to visit friends. If William has been abducted, I don't feel that it was someone who lives in Kendall. and I still feel that him going missing the day after they arrive in Kendall is too much of a coincidence. Perhaps someone (who had already been watching him in Sydney) has followed the family down to Kendall (I'm assuming it's down but I'm not familiar with the area as I'm from Victoria) or could someone have spotted them along the way and targeted them that way and then followed them? I also believe strongly that police have only used the word "baffled" because there are many different possibilities as to what could have happened to William and they have that many leads to follow that they weren't sure where to start (leads as in from people who have contacted police with information,etc, not leads as in physical evidence in Kendall as it seems they were lacking in that). I am disheartened that there has been no further mention of this case in the media as I check first thing in the morning with the hope that he has been located safe and well. I was always interested in the case of little Madeleine McCann as well (as such a beautiful, sweet little girl) and seems the more time that passes in locating the dear little child the more unlikely the odds of locating them at all are. I soooo hope that is not the case here. I am thinking that little William has either: hidden himself so well that no one has been able to find him (which is possible but highly unlikely), has been abducted by someone (either a resident or visitor staying in Kendall - unlikely but possible. Perhaps someone who is not a registered paedophile. Or someone else who does not live in Kendall - <modsnip>. There is also the possibility, by the sounds of it, of some kind of accident and cover up like that involving a car (which I don't like the sound of as it implies one of the worst case scenarios that I don't want to think of). If there had been some kind of accident and cover up what do you others think could've happened? And what could've happened that way to make someone cover it up instead of calling an ambulance and doing the right thing? The only thing that comes to my mind is a car that was speeding - if they hit a person and killed them then maybe they would protect themselves and cover up all the evidence. I can't think of any other reasons to why someone would hit another person and cover it up. Let's just hope all this media silence means that the police are onto something and will sometime in the immediate future uncover the truth so we, especially the family of course, can all find peace. Poor little Spider-Man.

RSBM

Interesting thought ozazure. I think this is highly likely.
What would the chances be for someone to walk out of the bush or drive up a dead end street and grab William? Slim but possible.
What would the chances be if someone with those tendencies lived or was visiting closeby, was watching William and jumped at the opportunity knowing the two women were slightly vulnerable and if spotted could have a quick excuse. Probable.
I'm sure the police would have delved into everyone's past by now. Only IF they have priors the police can check up.

The longer it takes for William to be found the less likely DNA will remain.

It makes me think with those low chances you mentioned that it must be someone who knows William.

I was just looking at property for sale in Kendall and found a listing for 43 Benaroon Drive, which I think is a property across the road from the house WT went missing from. It looks to be uncleared land and I was shocked as to how thick and dense the bushes all are. It gave me a good idea as to what the area looks like and there was an aerial view where you could see the neighbouring houses. I keep thinking he has disappeared down a drain or something but then...they've all been searched apparently. I have a 6 and 2 year old boy and at around 2 and 3 they do tend to wander off and explore if given the opportunity. My little girl was less inclined to wander off.

I've been thinking all along that someone may have followed the family from home, or noticed them along the route and then followed. By not releasing the parents' photos, LE may be losing out on valuable witnesses. I believe that locating the missing child would be the first concern here in the US, more so than the parents' identity. MOO

I also noticed on Google maps that after Benaroon Dr. turns at GMA's house it come to an end and it becomes a dirt road or path. At the end of this path is a clearing. It's really not far from there to the backyards of houses on Albert St. A car could have been hidden down that dirt road with no one noticing. When Dad drove away on his errand, they made their move.

Just wanted to add that in because there have been posts about the vacant lot across the way, but not the end of the road.

Who was doing the lawns that morning because the mower was pictured under the carport, that's not a secure place to be stored.
It would be normally locked up under the house. IMO.
Was William given a joy ride, a little city boy would be intrigued with the sit down mower.
One acre is a massive job for an older woman who has recently lost her husband.
MSM showed the side driveway to the roller door there was a pile of mulch or bark so possibly jobs were under way for spring.
Trees = endless leaves in the gutters and the back of that home is very high so that is definitely a job for professionals only.

:lookingitup::findinglink:

I actually think that William looks better in the more recent photos, where he has lost the what appears as 'puppy fat'. I think in recent photos he looks healthier, more alert, is smartly dressed and his eyes are brighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA