Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise that there is no new info and that everyone can only repeat the same info so many times, but gee it's sad to see the talk of William go quiet, not just in the media but here as well :/

I agree. William is often in my thoughts and I know many others think of him constantly too. I hate that very thing is so silent. I'm praying that he is found soon.

I also agree, I have this page open on my phone constantly refreshing it in the hope of some new information.

I think of him often and pray he is found, i can even begin to think of the pain his family are feeling. I check as soon as i get up in the morning on the news for new of him

Keep checking back - hoping to see the Orange title "found safe" pop up.

This week he seems forgotten by MSM

It's our responsibility not to forget William

"I want his face and the fact that he was dressed as spiderman to continue to dominate the news. I want his name to trend on Twitter until we find him. And I want you to "like" everything on Facebook about him you can find.

Madeleine McCann went missing a million miles away, and I still find myself looking for that odd eye of hers, in the hope that one day, in a crowd, someone finds her.

Many of my friends admit to doing the same; mothers and fathers who have stared at the McCanns on television and willed the publicity to send investigators down the right path.

William Tyrell wasn't in any far away country. He wasn't in any crowded shopping centre. He wasn't in a public place, in the dead of night. He was at his grandmother's home in Kendall on the NSW mid north coast. In broad daylight.

Centimetre by centimetre, the local bushland has been searched and no answers found. Anyone and everyone has been door knocked, but the questions remain.

No-one saw anything. No-one heard anything. No-one knows anything. And that has to be tearing at the heart of all those who know the little boy who loved to dress up as his superhero".

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/that-...to-forget-william-tyrell-20140924-10l9os.html

Who was doing the lawns that morning because the mower was pictured under the carport, that's not a secure place to be stored.
It would be normally locked up under the house. IMO.
Was William given a joy ride, a little city boy would be intrigued with the sit down mower.
One acre is a massive job for an older woman who has recently lost her husband.
MSM showed the side driveway to the roller door there was a pile of mulch or bark so possibly jobs were under way for spring.
Trees = endless leaves in the gutters and the back of that home is very high so that is definitely a job for professionals only.

:lookingitup::findinglink:

Wasn't next door neighbour mowing his lawn when William was discovered missing? perhaps it is his mower or he had been using it

When dad went for the message strange he did not take him for a ride. It was alleged to be the same time he went missing.

Yes the coincidence of him going missing whilst his father was running his errand has already been mentioned. I think others have questioned if maybe William tried to take off after his father or someone was watching and waiting and made their move taking William after they'd seen the father leave. I still wonder if William's 'complicated history' (how complicated could a little 3 year old's history be?) and the parents hidden identities have something to do with his having gone missing?? Perhaps someone known to him and the family have taken him believing they are 'rescuing' him? So many possible scenarios and the mystery surrounding the family's hidden identity seems to make it all the more baffling. The media may have gone quiet but the police will still be investigating and he is still in the hearts and minds of many people across Australia and the world.

I find that troubling as well.....

I don't find it strange that he didn't go with his dad. He ( the dad ) may have been seeing someone or doing something with regards to his business ( if he even owns or runs a business, I'm just guessing ) In that case it would not be at all appropriate to take a 3 year old with him.

I don't find it strange that he didn't go with his dad. He ( the dad ) may have been seeing someone or doing something with regards to his business ( if he even owns or runs a business, I'm just guessing ) In that case it would not be at all appropriate to take a 3 year old with him.
Also, Williams sister was there. If he took William, she possibly wwould have wanted to go, too. A short errand when you have all the kids becomes a big thing. He also left his wife and mother in law behind as well. If I had an errand to run and the kids were playing happily with a parent and grandparent I think I would leave them behind.

Come home William where ever you are.
You are dearly missed.

I don't find it strange either. Could be for the reasons already mentioned or perhaps William had no interest in going, or the father just wanted to have a break from the kids.

I don't find it strange either. Could be for the reasons already mentioned or perhaps William had no interest in going, or the father just wanted to have a break from the kids.

Yes, I don't find it odd that the dad did not take William with him either. But I do find it coincidental that William went missing while he was away from the home, the other adults were preoccupied/not visible/elsewhere ..... and the only other person that may have been visible to any potential abductor was a little girl. I'm still not convinced that someone was not lurking nearby. Someone with no relation to the adults that were present.

Many missing children have been found in the USA because of the parents dogged search for a child. I've been looking at how Elizabeth Smart was found after her parents and family put flyers everywhere and were on the show Americas Most Wanted and because of that show someone saw Elizabeth and her abductor walking in the street a year later.
Have flyers been placed around Kendall and surrounding towns?
A 3 year old's face can change so maybe an identikit photo should be put out in a couple of years when he attends school.
This darling child can't be forgotten.
Boys can be harmed the same way girls, let's pray it not too late.

It's frustrating having to speculate on every aspect of this. Case, how hard would it have been for police to just say" dad had gone to shops or wherever he went" one gets the impression there aren't many places to go in Kendall.

Even allowing for William's complicated history, there must be someone who has authority over him, that can do an interview, people know his name, even if they do it with voices and faces disguised, half the country probably doesn't even know he is still missing, and it's not even three weeks ago yet.
I find it very sad.

It's frustrating having to speculate on every aspect of this. Case, how hard would it have been for police to just say" dad had gone to shops or wherever he went" one gets the impression there aren't many places to go in Kendall.

Even allowing for William's complicated history, there must be someone who has authority over him, that can do an interview, people know his name, even if they do it with voices and faces disguised, half the country probably doesn't even know he is still missing, and it's not even three weeks ago yet.
I find it very sad.

I know just what you mean, I said to someone here in South Australia the other day, "I hope they find William Tyrell" and I was met with a blanket stare of what and then asked "who" William is missing needs to be on every news broadcast etc, I wish Nicole or someone would speak out from the family, the media being as they are would be in a feeding frenzy and just maybe some information would come in to help locate this dear boy.

I'm a little surprised that police haven't made another appearance in the media and thanked the public for support, not because the public are precious and need thanking but just to make a connection with them. There is so much speculation, finger pointing and bickering on social media you can really sense the frustration. Not forgetting the nutjobs either and their appalling comments and contribution of crazy. Addressing the public and speculation must be low on the priority list and it is probably for good reason. Some possibles....
Drawing more attention other than the bare minimum is harmful to the case.
Help from the public is not really required
There really isn't any good leads at the moment and there is nothing further to say.
More speculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member