Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported by the media that William and his sister were playing together.

Just bumping my own post from Thread 1.

I just looked through all the AMP posts ... this one says that they believe what happened was William was playing in yard, sister went in to toilet ... but they are talking about conflicting reports so do not sound sure at all (to me). The statement is near the end of their post. And I still cannot find it in MSM or police reports, so who knows.

https://www.facebook.com/austmissing...e=1&permPage=1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-1&p=10968110#post10968110

I don't think someone would be cruising the streets of Kendall without a legitimate reason to be there, because it is such a small town and you'd soon be noticed. The population is under 1000, there are only 200 kids at the local school and I imagine many of them are from surrounding areas.

I am sure the school kids do play outside, but I imagine it'd be rare for small children William's age to be unsupervised outdoors. And the grandmother was outside.

I wonder who the Grandmother told about their upcoming visit? I really hope they have an idea of who has him and it is just a matter of finding him. I keep thinking of Eeva Dorendahl as the time marches on, and what desperate people will do.

BBM: As more and more time passes, I keep thinking of little Eeva too ... and sometimes of the Beaumont children, for different reasons.

I was so hopeful for so long with this case, but after this much time...

I still check in here every morning and every night for any new info, but I'm slowly starting to think/accept that there is not going to be an answer with this case. I dont think I'll ever forget his smiling little face. That poor little boy :(

Doesn't make it a fact though.

In the photo where William is on his grandmother's porch in his Spiderman suit, the sister is behind him, crouched on the porch and drawing with crayons. The photo was verified by police as having been taken on the day that William went missing.

I really believe the police have no more idea today, than they did at least two weeks ago when the top police guy asked the journalists for their theories.
When they are asking for EVERYONE who was in Kendall the day William vanished to come forward it shows how desperate they are.
Sadly I just can't see him being found alive, even finding him at all must be becoming more remote by the day.

Yes, it IS starting to look that way. I believe a new officer is in charge of the case now. It's not Supt Fehon anymore. Have forgotten the new officer's name though.

Similar report here I just came here to post. Mentions acting Supt Tony Joice, so Fehon may still be in charge but is just on a break, for whatever reason (though certainly well deserved, unless it's some family emergency etc).

2qntd9s.jpg

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/local/sydney/2014/09/16/dogs-fail-to-find-william-tyrell-scent.html

Gorgeous little munchkin, if we only knew where you are ...

Hi Mel 1303, Just wondering how you know that William was there with his Sister? you sound pretty positive.

Doesn't make it a fact though.

Almost every article since William disappeared has quoted that he was with his sister.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...064608526?nk=7526bece9b3d0adc8ea5266fbc9506ee
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...missing-boy-william-tyrell-police-say/5753152
This one says that she was there, and that the police interviewed her:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-fo...rs-fourth-day-in-kendall-20140915-10gy0o.html
This article has two quotes, relevant to the sister:
One of the adults took a photograph on a phone of an *excited William in his Spider-Man suit with his sister, head down in the background, *engrossed in drawing.
The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

From everything that has been reported, William was playing with his sister.

What's the point of even doubting if the sister was there? It was brought up as the possible reason for DOCS to be there.

Back to "stay where I can see you."

They said William knew his boundaries, but did he really know them at Grandma's? There were no other kids around, something must have lured him away from the house. Also, looking at photos of the house, with the landscaping on both sides of the driveway, it just doesn't seem the kids would actually be circling the house.

just wondering if any neighbours saw the family arrive on thursday, did the family go and buy food on thursday, is there cctv footage in the supermarket, maybe of someone taking notice of this little boy?
<modsnip>

What's the point of even doubting if the sister was there? It was brought up as the possible reason for DOCS to be there.

Back to "stay where I can see you."

They said William knew his boundaries, but did he really know them at Grandma's? There were no other kids around, something must have lured him away from the house. Also, looking at photos of the house, with the landscaping on both sides of the driveway, it just doesn't seem the kids would actually be circling the house.

It was also his first visit there, so he wasn't familiar with the surroundings to really know his boundaries.

No part of the garden surrounding the house appears to be fenced off on any side. There is some landscaping out the front near the driveway and on the side pointing up the hill towards the dark brown house. Apart from that, there just appear to be tall trees and some shrubs around the house, as at that corner at which Beneroon Drive turns to go up the hill into the dead end bit. And there appears to be an expansive area 'behind' the house, along the longer stretch of Beneroon Drive that leads up to the house - the down hill bit, tall trees, grass, shrubs. The next house seems quite a way away.
It looks like fairly unimpeded access all around the house, plenty of room to run around in, hide behind trees and shrubs etc for the kids. It also appears to be an easy spot for anyone else to be 'hiding' in.
I think the google maps pictures in posts a while back show it best. As I've stated in a post a while back: to me, the level of 'impossibility' of seeing someone hovering around the house that has been stated by police seems overstated to me. Unless someone is mindfully on the lookout for someone, the house is not in an open field, as such, so I think it WOULD be possible for someone to go unnoticed there.

No part of the garden surrounding the house appears to be fenced off on any side. There is some landscaping out the front near the driveway and on the side pointing up the hill towards the dark brown house. Apart from that, there just appear to be tall trees and some shrubs around the house, as at that corner at which Beneroon Drive turns to go up the hill into the dead end bit. And there appears to be an expansive area 'behind' the house, along the longer stretch of Beneroon Drive that leads up to the house - the down hill bit, tall trees, grass, shrubs. The next house seems quite a way away.
It looks like fairly unimpeded access all around the house, plenty of room to run around in, hide behind trees and shrubs etc for the kids. It also appears to be an easy spot for anyone else to be 'hiding' in.
I think the google maps pictures in posts a while back show it best. As I've stated in a post a while back: to me, the level of 'impossibility' of seeing someone hovering around the house that has been stated by police seems overstated to me. Unless someone is mindfully on the lookout for someone, the house is not in an open field, as such, so I think it WOULD be possible for someone to go unnoticed there.

Yes I agree .... if William could have wandered away from the house/yard unnoticed, then sure as heck someone could have wandered to the house/yard unnoticed.

And all of those nearby trees would provide good cover and concealment, with a nearby forest trail to use to enter and exit the area.

Interesting point Xantara, if the roller door was left open under the house William could have stumbled upon someone in there and they took William when they ran off.

Just heard on Channel 9 news of an attempted 'abduction' in Jamisontown, near Penrith. A woman had pulled up outside her house and before she had a chance to take her daughter out of the car, an unknown woman had started to lead her daughter by hand, away down the street. The mother managed to get hold of her daughter and nearby workmen managed to detain the abducting woman, who has been taken to Westmead Hospital for a psychiatric assessment. I guess all abductors are 'sick' to varying degrees, but it does make you wonder whether someone with a severe psychiatric condition could have gotten hold of William. In the absence of any other motive, perhaps that is a motive?
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/woman-in-...mpt-on-threeyearold-girl-20141012-114ve2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966