Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I've been a guest on this page for a while, Cafferkey and Meagher were the first time I started reading these forums and I finally decided to join! <modsnip>

Hi Belz ... welcome. :welcome6:

Authorities probably cannot completely control what any relatives may or may not do, but it seems most of them have opted for complete privacy. Any that allow a glimmer of themselves to come through may just be hoping and praying that someone who knows where William is may contact them directly, and that may be okay with everyone concerned.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

I know this is old news in the thread now but I saw something mentioned about car parts or something along those lines, I didn't see this discussed on FB does anyone have a link so I can have a read? :)
I was trying to keep up with you guys and find where it was originally mentioned but must have missed it.

This morning when i woke up, i thought maybe there is going to be good news this morning, sadly its now lunch time and there is not any news.

Xantara - wow! I'm shocked that these creeps are so bold and brazen as to attempt to abduct a child in broad light in this way. What a nerve! We Mums, especially NSW Mums, should be carrying around a can of pepper spray in their pushers (not that they would have time to get it out and use it but...). And with this case of William possibly being abducted at around the same time in the morning...strangely similarly in some ways...what a pity that guy wasn't caught. If only the LE could hand these creeps over to the public to do whatever they pleased with.....Makes me soooo angry. What do supposed adult men want with little baby boys? Words cannot describe how these situations make me feel. These criminals have no compassion and no remorse yet we just lock them away in prison (for a ridiculously short amount of time). IMO they should be totally wiped off the face of the earth. People living in our society who interfere with children or worse should be just gotten rid of completely - they are all repeat offenders and should never be entitled to parole at all.

It seems that we are not safe no matter where we are these days :( I mean you would think in such a quiet area that nothing like this would happen but as mentioned earlier by someone, maybe that was the motive for using that area.. No one would ever expect it!

OT we had someone attempt to break into our cars and house a few months ago, our house is covered in CCTV and the police say they reckon he had been there before because as soon as he stepped on our driveway he put a hoody and sunglasses on (at 1:00am!). Even though we lived in a tiny street with 4 or more people home in each house and large dogs he still went around to every single house taking his time before leaving the street... They just do not care, if they get caught out as Xantara said, they can just run away never to be identified :\

I know that is completely different to a child being abducted but it goes to show these sick minded people have no care factor and nothing will stop them!

I had been checking the NSW Police Force fb page daily for any updates as well but just today I've noticed that their section of this case has disappeared (been deleted). I wonder what the reason for that was? I hope they discover something soon and locate William - this must be driving the poor mother to despair. :(

I had been checking the NSW Police Force fb page daily for any updates as well but just today I've noticed that their section of this case has disappeared (been deleted). I wonder what the reason for that was? I hope they discover something soon and locate William - this must be driving the poor mother to despair. :(

Let's hope that it is because they are waiting for the ink to dry on their report.......this could actually be promising news in disguise (keeping fingers crossed MOO)

If I'm not mistaken, the 'father' of William (whether bio or foster) took part in the search every day. Others involved in the search obviously knew this. The media knew who he was, but just could not publish his name. The grandmother's address is now widely known. I think the 'mother' (bio or foster) was involved in the search too, or at least in the initial scramble to find William around the house with locals. So, it's not like they are totally incognito. Does anyone understand what the purpose of that particular level of anonymity is, where names cannot be published in msm, even if many people know who they are? It's a genuine question. What is the risk or the rationale? Is it about the name being published in print? Is it about the name getting around beyond a local area?

It's been stated they can't be named for legal reasons, it is not something they've opted for. The rules about certain matters are both strict and common sensical - have a read of this document, it kind of sets the tone even though it is from Vic ... http://www.fcav.org.au/images/carer-resources/information-sheets/SocialMediaInfoSheetMay14.pdf ... In which instance, William's father searching and being known to be the father in personal interactions is a very different circumstance to the media identifying family backgrounds and individuals.

Do you mean the post on the 12th Sept when he went missing or something else?

Do you mean the post on the 12th Sept when he went missing or something else?

Lemony - I'm pretty sure it was the post from the 12th when he went missing. I looked and looked and looked today through all the posts and it had definitely been deleted. What could that mean?

It's been stated they can't be named for legal reasons, it is not something they've opted for. The rules about certain matters are both strict and common sensical - have a read of this document, it kind of sets the tone even though it is from Vic ... http://www.fcav.org.au/images/carer-resources/information-sheets/SocialMediaInfoSheetMay14.pdf ... In which instance, William's father searching and being known to be the father in personal interactions is a very different circumstance to the media identifying family backgrounds and individuals.

It's already been stated somewhere that 'legal reasons' can mean a few different scenarios - not necessarily foster care scenario. The MSM has given no details about foster care being involved in this case - it's pure speculation and gossip.

It's already been stated somewhere that 'legal reasons' can mean a few different scenarios - not necessarily foster care scenario. The MSM has given no details about foster care being involved in this case - it's pure speculation and gossip.
It is speculation, but it fits the known facts, and it is a clear example of a legal reason for the parents, police and media's approach. Much better than calling other motivations into question.

It's just so frustratingly sad.

William is either-

1) Lost and now dead in the bush, somewhere.
2) Abducted and murdered, somewhere.
3) Alive and held by a stranger, somewhere.
3) Alive and home, somewhere.

Have LE formally halted all searches or are they just waiting for a slip up by a suspect?
Have we got another Daniel Morcombe and the long waiting games have begun?
Have we no right to know?

I feel like a mushroom!
Yes, kept in the dark and fed ****!

Thank you for this, great to know at least one media outlet is still interested.
I don't believe there is anyway he could be quietly returned home without the public being told.
I think all the searchers who gave up their time deserve to know. I still don't think the police have any idea, that's casting the net pretty wide asking anyone who was in Kendall that day to come forward.
How close is the nearest water to the house, is it possible the divers could miss him?

in the today show video the policeman says when asked if any clothing or any trace of william found, that there are a number of exhibits found at this location which they are analysing. so i wonder if he means on the grandmothers property or out on the street etc. three weeks today, so sad

some interesting thoughts and comments if you scroll down
http://www..au/social/william-tyrell-is-still-missing/

in the today show video the policeman says when asked if any clothing or any trace of william found, that there are a number of exhibits found at this location which they are analysing. so i wonder if he means on the grandmothers property or out on the street etc. three weeks today, so sad
Yes, that is an interesting report. Police renewing their appeal especially to Kendall locals, whether they saw anyone of interest in the area.
I also noted the mention of exhibits. What does that point to? That police know more than they are letting on? Surely these 'exhibits' that are being analysed, were found during the course of the search - not over the last few days, that is.
From 'this location', I take that as meaning the grandmother's property. Either inside the house or around the garden... How have others interpreted that??

Does anyone know what sort of process in involved in obtaining a gag order? Are applications publicly listed?
No idea about this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member